ZGH: My views on episode 16, dt 15-03-13

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
What a action packed episode was it, loved it, adored it and sat on the  edge for the whole 40 mins, 

Zindagi ki sab se mush kill tareem mammon mein se ek hai kissi ke dil se badgumani dur karna , wow he said it him self it is most daunting task yet he is on yet, loved Zaroon Junaid today, much more than every he is n was flawed but acce outing it so effortlessly was brilliant and the next line he uttered hamesha se pata tha kashaf ke in kar ke bare mein Magar kashaf se baat kar ke meri sharmandigi mein aur Izaha ho Gaya kyun unki wazahat   sahi the ,,,,l loved the guilt n realisation that he has been wrong at more than one occasions

The serial continues to be more n more interesting with various surprises it brings, in the opening when kashaf refused to mr abrar, I found her more than rude rather badly behaved but who would hv thought that, she respected him always n he had been a father like figure standing by her n mentoring her, even during the conversation his genuine concern abt her her job was well portrayed... Her reaction to the man who she can't stand was perfect,,,, I applaud the actor Sanam Saeed she is so honest to her character that it almost appears she is breathing Kashaf,,,,

She is a complicated gal who has struggled and stood on her ground, life has been unfair to her, the basic garunteesoflife of life a loving father, food n other applause on achievements has been gv n to her, she is sensitive n that's why she is scared to life,that one day once agn it will break her happy bubble, ppl like her very close to us in real life also... The car scene in which she doubts Osama n Zaroon's intention was completely natural n striking aren't we all like that in shock some we do 2+2=5,,, n she did it...

Her n Sidra conversation was also interesting where once agn Sidra was the dreamer and she the hard realistic...

Fawad khan did a brilliant job by being Zaroon once agn, his unsurity, his insecurity and the anxiety was well portrayed I loved the whole minute expressions change at various point, while her call came, when he was talking to his family, when he was talking to Sidra and finally Kashaf, each was a treat to watch but his conversation with Sidra stood out bcz of his surprise at finding someone who was ready to listen to him, gv him a chance n be civil to him,

I couldn't stop smiling listening his n Kashaf small phone talk , she was a fuming tarnado n he was a cool cucumber...

His whole monologue abt Kashaf insulting him, n why he bears those insults was nicely portrayed n kind of laid question for his own behaviour...kashaf's monologue was also perfect I hv always appreciated the makers ability to induce monologues at various point to let us peep in the characters thoughts,,,,,

Rafia n murtaza didn't disappoint me n once agn they were true to themselves n the inmate characteristics, murtaza the baigan, rafia the forgiving angel..

A loved Sidra brushing murtaza aside what she said was true, bcz a cold like support n blessings which are priceless so if couldn't gv her that what will other things matter...

I am loving the whole give n take between two ppl who hv their own passions n egos n am njoing it so looking fwd to next week too...

Note: I do it from a iPad some being an expert iPad changes spelling on its own so if you find some words that go in with the thought please excuse it courtesy iPad ,,,