Here's the next Game of the Week to keep you all entertained for the next seven days.
It's called Fill in the Blanks and the aim is as follows:
The first person sets a word displaying some of the letters and leaving the rest as blanks. Example : D- - -R- (6 letter word)
Obviously the aim is to correctly guess all the blanks . In this case the answer is DAMARU
The person guessing correctly gets to set the next word.
The rules of the Game:
- The word in question has to be directly related to Shiva.
- It can be the name of a person, object or any other character, but there has to be a direct connection with Shiva. (please try not to bring in obscure characters from the distant Sati era or fictitious ones created by DkDM
- The blanks have to be clearly indicated. Please put the total number of letters in brackets.
- Try to set easy words so that it is easier for the members to guess.
- If after five guesses, the answer has not been cracked, the original word setter has to give a clue.
Ready... Shall we play?
Edited by varaali - 16 March 2013 at 7:29am