India-Forums

Short stories : 'Reborn' posted on 9/5/13 (Page 6)

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapooo

Welcome back Eljay - good to see you here. India? Pray why you did not give me a call?? You misplaced my number like how I did yours? When are you back here? You have a home here in Bangalore with us , ok? 

Yes, Roja, I couldn't find your number and I didn't have the courage to call the timber merchant to find out!  He would probably have come after me with a broomstick if I had called him, and I just didn't have the energy to run all the way from Teynampet to Mandaveli or even to Gemini Circle.  I am hoping to go over again this November or December and will definitely get your number before leaving for India.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eclat

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by giriadimai

Welcome back Sue. It is so nice to see many of the old Anandham members back here Smile 

Actually, seeing all of you here is Anandam.  Sue chech, giri, Roja, Caryn, those were good times, weren't they?  I wonder what Bonheur and Hosanna are doing now and where they are.  Where is Atina?  I have to dig her number out and give her a call too.

Caryn

girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Ha ha ha Eljay! So you escaped the timber merchant!

Btw pls see my previous post addressed to you Big smile

Caryn

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Originally posted by giriadimai

Welcome back Sue. It is so nice to see many of the old Anandham members back here Smile 

Actually, seeing all of you here is Anandam.  Sue chech, giri, Roja, Caryn, those were good times, weren't they?  I wonder what Bonheur and Hosanna are doing now and where they are.  Where is Atina?  I have to dig her number out and give her a call too.

Yes, Eljay ... those were the good times in Anandham. 

Some sad news though... Bon is in Singapore but she is not regular here anymore.  Her mum passed away quite recently.

Hosana passed away last year October at the same time as my birthday.  We heard she was sick, Vani, Karthi, and myself were planning to visit her after Deepavali.  Unfortunately, due to various committments on our part, we did not visit but it was in back of our mind to do so.  As you can see, it was too late.  Sue Chechi found out about her death only much later.  She PM'ed to Atina and Vani.  A thread was opened  in remembrance of Hosana aka Rachel.

Edited by Caryn - 04 June 2013 at 4:56am
rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Eljay, as Caryn mentioned, Ho left us. A good , kind person - God prefers to have the good with him , I guess. Will Pm my contact no. to you. Please do give me a call . My yahoo account was hacked in to and so I could not access it. Funny how people have time to indulge in such activities ??!! One thing is for sure though, whoever hacked must have ended in the mental asylum by now - Roja and her madness ...sure to have at least that much effect, eh? That timber merchant is one hell of a lucky guy - he is made to run in circles  by Roja and in the bargain gets to be remembered by the likes of Giri and Eljay - till date. This place is not fun any more Eljay - sticking around just for Atina ...sigh

Caryn

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Agreed Roja, this place is no longer fun as it used to be.

too much of ...
rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I am just thinking of reviving our CK s - Rathy called me yesterday and we thought of making this place fun again. Any takers? Giri, game? Since i do not watch any Tamizh serials, the CKS will revolve around the IF ians, no  offense, ok ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

girivanameljayeclat

girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Kandippa RP. I too donot watch any of the serials Big smile

Go to top