Short stories : 'Reborn' posted on 9/5/13 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Hi Sue and Caryn and Roja!  Yes, I disappeared for a while, I went to India, spent a few months trying to chase my Dad's pension, didn't succeed, so finally came back empty handed!  But it has given me an excuse to visit India again, so I am hoping to go there again this winter (and maybe escape winter again!).  It was nice to be in a bearably warm Chennai and leave before it became hot and miserable again.  I hear the power cuts have increased and temperatures are soaring skywards, along with the prices.  I couldn't believe how fast money seems to vanish these days.  In any case, it is good to be back home again, and home is definitely where the heart is.  And it is so good to be touching base with one's friends again.  

Edited by eljay - 28 May 2013 at 2:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Short stories : 'Reborn' posted on 9/5/13 (Page 5)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Giri good .. love your style on writing. Keep writing more. Am gona make this topic sticky and you can update them when ever you are free. Big smile

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Welcome back Eljay - good to see you here. India? Pray why you did not give me a call?? You misplaced my number like how I did yours? When are you back here? You have a home here in Bangalore with us , ok? 

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Originally posted by eljay

Very nice story, Giri!  I came here today after what seems like ages and found this story.  You really have a talent for writing.  I still remember your stories about ACD and ? (what was her name?) from Anandam, and how they would have in splits.

Yes Eljay...she really has the flair for writing. I like it actually..!!.Big smile

aiii... Sue is back too.  So how is  your new role getting along. Wink

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Very nice story, Giri!  I came here today after what seems like ages and found this story.  You really have a talent for writing.  

Thank you Eljay and welcome backSmile

I still remember your stories about ACD and ? (what was her name?) from Anandam, and how they would have in splits.

You forgot Priya... Priya kutti??? Shocked LOL 

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapooo

Good one Giri - finally made it here. Phew, talk about time management - Roja used to be a pro and now she is a novice !!! Hmm, loneliness could be considered a disease, eh? And ways of God - to give you what you deserve ..Hats off God, you are the best. 

Thank you Roja akka. How is your health?

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for making this topic sticky once again hopper-ocean. Last time when I changed the title of the topic, it became non sticky ( I had forgotten about this problem, giri becoming ancient Big smile )

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Welcome back Sue. It is so nice to see many of the old Anandham members back here Smile 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top