Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

*||TaaRey 1st Anniversary||* 1yr of Togetherness<3

-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

H appy TaaRey

Anniversary

Well it has been a year now that this couple has stole our hearts with their lovestory.

This Lovestory is of Love, compassion, heartbreak, Trust, passion.

How a most popular guy of a college Reyaansh Singhania who has gone through a heartbreak meets a girl Taani shekhawat who thinks him to be his Prince Charming, someone whom she has always dreamt about all her life.

How she tries to make to get close to him but gets a heart break when he rejects her, destroyed, shattered, she tries her level best to stays away from him but late to realize her Prince Charming has already starts falling for her because of her Love.

A story of two lost souls who meets and comes together and completes eachother.

Yes it's been a year and we all are today celebrating our Taani and Reyaansh's Fairytale Lovestory's 1st anniversary.

Reyaansh and Taani who completes TaaRey!

Guys this post is made to celebrate our TR's 1st anniversary

1 yr of togetherness and love

well TaaRey met first each other on3rd April but we are celebrating it on4th april as on this day we for the very first time saw Reyaansh the Prince Charming saving her Damsel in Distress Taani and became her shield to protect her from everyone. and our first look look hawa hawa sequence😆

From last one year Kunwar Amar and Vrinda are justifying their characters and giving us best chemistrlicious sequences so 3 cheers to them

So share your experience how you got attached to this lovely couple and your journey so far with this story.

So guys pour in all your wishes here and no sad talks please as we know how track is progressing..nevermind..😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTO9X4xaIxg&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gueVOnSSiko[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Ana_Taarey - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res/unres

Happy First Anniversary to the best couple : TaaRey

To: Amar and Vrinda =)

I really cant believe that its been one whole year now since we got TaaRey... its been an amazing journey for all of us and all thanks to you both...its a really special day for us... =)

thank you so soo sooo muchh for instilling life in the characters of Rey and Taani...you both make TaaRey : a couple filled with life, innocence, love, trust and much much moree...

jus loved the journey of TaaRey since the first meeting up till today...it was filled with joy, sorrow, love, pain...like a perfect love story for the perfect couple...

also a big big big thank you to Palki Mam for giving us TaaRey and also the best people to portray them =)

lastly again thank you so much Amar and Vrinda for giving us Rey and Taani...and together TaaRey...jus love the chemistry u bring on-screen...

keep smiling and keep rocking the show =D
hope all ur wishes comes true and ur life is filled with love and happiness...

looking forward to more taareylicious scene =D

and also will be looking forward to celebrating many many many more TaaRey anniversaries...hehe =D

lovee you bothh soo soo sooo mucch <3

From, 
Sneha (Indonesia) 
[a die-hard TaaRey fan/AC...hehe]
Edited by Mohit_monaya - 11 years ago
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
is it only edits n vids to be posted or can v post any write up even if its small?
-PixieDust- thumbnail

Happy TaaRey Anniversary Guys

Cant believe it's almost a year we are loving this couple and fighting for them..

most amazing thing is we got such lovely friends, got hooked to d3 only and only because of this couple :D

Edited by Ana_Taarey - 11 years ago
patie thumbnail
wow cant belive its been a year since we got taani / taarey ðŸ˜³
i never have been in love with any TV couple ...but taarey is a excpetional case😳

Hats off to kunwar amarjeet singh and vrinda dawda for being such amazing actors
and for making us love taarey...vrinda and amar u guys r extraordinary ...ur chemistry
sets our screens on fire ... love each and everything about taarey...small luk luk hawa
hawa scenes, cute mushy mushy scene...passionate scenes...luv d way u potray them
so happy anniversery amar n vrinda...congo for completing 1 year ..keep rocking guys luv u <3
u guys r d bst ...keep giving us awsm taarey scenes ...way to go😃

Edited by patie - 11 years ago
sreelu094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
Edited by sreelu094 - 11 years ago
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy happy happy anniversary ... This 1 year was the most magical and beautiful year and I wish for many more anniversaries and thank you for protraying TaaRey soo fantastically and for giving us the most magical TaaRey no one could have done it better
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

My message to VriMar and Palki Maam on TaaRey anniversary:

Heya Vrinda di and Amar!! I really can't believe ki it's been an year since the beautiful story started. Time just passed away. Pata hi nahi chala!!

You guys made TaaRey ka love story so very special.. Thank you so so so so so much for it!! It doesn't matter how much I thank you.. It's never enough!! Seriously, the way you guys potray Taani-Rey.. It's just amazing!! Something just out of the world!! Muahh to you for doing this perfectly!! No one could ever be able to fit in Taani and Rey's shoes the way you guys have done it!! hats off!!

Vrinda di, I am in love with Taani just because of you.. The way you potray her character is just flawless.. It all seems so real.. So very real!! I mean not just the TaaRey scenes. Even the TaaYam (Taani and Swayam) and gang scenes in which Taani is included, you just make it all look real!! You basically just blow life into Taani!! I actually never saw D3 since day 01. Its since Taani's entry only that I started watching D3 and I am loving it since that day.. Taani's character is, for sure, one of the strongest characters in D3. What I love about Taani is that, she's the most realistic character ever.. Not only in D3 but I guess even in the whole Indian Telly World.. Seriously! i mean it! ANd adding to the beauty of Taani's character is you!! Your acting, the expressions, everything!! Perfect di!! You really are the Queen Of Expressions!! And its not just your acting and you expressions that I love.. I totally love your dancing too di!! The Kathak dance sequence, Tip Tip Barsa, Taal Se Taal, Crazy Kiya Re, Be Intehaan, Agar Main Kahoon.. I just love ALL of them!!

And Amar- What to say about you... You are like ultimate!! I mean, you are just best at everything you do... Be it your acting, dancing, dialogues or just anything, you are perfect!! Even cooking I guess now!! I actually feel short of words for you!! Rey ka character is alive cause of you and only you!! The way you have understood his character and the way you show Rey's attitude and his point of view makes me love him more and more!! Aapke bina I toh can't even imagine Rey!! You are just perfect... Don't know how many times I'll say it but that's all I can say about you!! And, I just love that million dollar smile of your's... It makes me smile my 32 out!! Seriously Amar, love you!! And yeah! Another thing.. I wasn't able to wish you on your Birthday or sent any gifts to you! I couldn't even send you my message and best wishes!! I just lost the chance!! And I feel really bad about it.. But here, thoda late hi sahi.. Wish You A Very Very Very Very Happy Birthday!! (Belated) May you get all the happiness and joy in the world!! And haan, please keep smiling!! It really hurts when you don't!!

And about TaaRey, I am seriously crazy about them!! Aaj tak jitne bhi youth shows dekhe hai, I have never fallen in love with a jodi... 'infact I never even thought that I would ever fall in love with an on-screen jodi... But TaaRey, actually you guys made it possible!! I have never been so crazy about anything else in my life till date!! TaaRey are more than an addiction to me... They are something I can't imagine living without.. They are more like oxygen to me... I actually don't know exactly what attracted me to them... Maybe it's my love for Taani and Rey or maybe its the unique love story... I exactly don't know what it is.. But whatever it is I just love them, adore them rom the deepest core of my heart!!! And you guys made it possible. Believe me, if aap log itna accha potrayal nahi dete TaaRey ka toh TaaRey ka woh magic shayad hamare saamne nahi aata!!! Thank you so so so so much guys!! Love you for this!!

For Palki Maam, Thank you so so so so so so so so so much more Palki Maam for giving us TaaRey!! The Epic and Most Beautiful Love Story Ever!! If it were not you, then none of us would have got the pleasure to see such a beautiful and magical love story of TaaRey!! So thank you so so so much!! I really respect you a lot. Believe me, A LOT!! But at times, boring track se frustrate and sad hoke kuch kuch bol deti hun.. Sorry for that!! But really, i have loads of respect and love for you too in my heart!!

VriMar as TaaRey are perfect! I am damn sure.. No one would've been able to convey TR's feeling the way both of you have!! I mean, when I see any TaaRey scene, it seems real.. I at some point always get lost in the scene that I forget that I am watching a show on TV!!! How do you guys manage acting so brilliantly??!! The amount of talent you guys have is marvellous, seriously!!! TaaRey ko dekhke na I can actually feel what they (TR) might be feeling... Its that effective...!!

I guess, I have blabbered quite a lot now!! Just want to thank both of you for potraying TaaRey and making it so much more beautiful and special.. If you guys were not there, TaaRey would not be there!! Thank you so so so so so much again for TaaRey!! I don't know what else to say!!

And another thing, last for sure! This would be my first interaction with both of you!! I have never tweeted any of you before or anything! So basically, its the first time you guys will know that there is a Shreya somewhere out there who is crazy about us!!! And this is really very very special to me!! Thank you so much again for making TaaRey so special and magical!!

Congratulations to both of you!! The effort you guys have put in to make TaaRey be recognized and be loved is really commendable! Hats off to both of you!! The hardwork really did pay off!!You should just come to India Forums at times and see how many people there are out here who love you like nothing else in this world!!

Love you guys to the core!!!

Loads and loads of love,
A crazy TaaRey and VriMar fan,
Shreya! <3

Edited by ShReya_TaaRey - 11 years ago
peraltagasm thumbnail
 Hii Vrinda Dii and Amar ,

First of all, a big big hug to you and a very very Happy TaaRey anniversary! Aap andaza nahi laga sakte ki aaj ka din hum TaaReyians ke liye kitna bada din hai!

I still can't believe that its been a year since the epic love story.. TaaRey whom we all fell in love with, Started! The chemistry you both have created onscreen has surpassed EVERY love story!! 

Maine aap dono ke liye birthday msgs bheje the.. Infact Amar ne toh mera naam bhi liya tha in his B'day IV!  I was so very happy that day! I mean.. The feeling when you come to know that your fave stars know that you exist.. is WONDERFULL!! Mai uss din poore din ghar me kud ti phir rahi thi! Meri family ne toh mujhe Ranchi chod ke aane ka plan bana liya tha! The whole time after watching the IV I was smiling my 32 out! I never knew ki Amar ke muh se mera naam itna achcha sound karega! When he Said " Shivangi.." Meri heartbeat ek dam se ek second ke liye ruk gayi thi.. n mai almost faint hone wali thi! 

N Vrinda dii ne mujhe twitter pe reply bhi kiya tha.. <3 Uss din toh meri happiness ka thikaana nahi tha! I mean.. Vrinda dii actually knew that somewhere a Shivangi exists who is a crazy fan of hers!!

Now coming to my message to both of you on TaaRey anniversary!
Taani was The only reason why I started watching D3.. Before she came I knew D3 was around but I never took interest in it..

Speaking about how much I love Taani's character- She is a normal girl.. She represents every youth girl.. No one's life is perfect.. Taani ki life bhi perfect nahi hai.. Agar perfect hoti.. toh shayad Taani ka character hi different hota..
Meri bhi life perfect nahi hai.. But somehow..Although i'm just 16.. things happened in my life jiske wajah se mai Taani se apne aap ko relate kar paayi.. Shayad isiliye mai uske character ko itne achche se jaan payi.. Galtiyaan karna.. jhoot bolna.. yeh hum sab ke life ka ek part hai.. Taani is not a perfect girl and that is what is sooo special about her.. She may not be perfect.. woh galtiyaa karke loss face karti hai.. but she never gives up.. Taani atleast mere liye ek inspiration rahi hai.. I mean.. In the whole Tellyworls,.. She is the only character which seems so very realistic.. itna ki a real girl can relate with her to this extent! 

Going through many hardships of life.. n still emerging out as a strong person.. is very difficult! Mai aaj jaisi bhi hu.. jo kuch bhi hu.. Taani ke character ke kaaran hu.. N i am proud to say that..

Vrinda dii, Taani ka character is so very special for me just because of you! You made Taani much more special for me.. Aap ho toh Taani hai dii..U seriously blow life into Taani! No one else could have portrayed Taani better than you.. Hats off to your acting skills! I truly Love and respect you from the deepest core of my heart.. N I am so proud to be your fan!! Acting ke saath saath I LOVE ur dancing too!! Ur kathak Dance, Bhumro, jawani janeman, Jab mila tu, Taal se Taal, Tip tip barsa, Crazy kiya re, Be Intehaan, Agar mai Kahu, I SIMPLY LOVE ALL OF THEM!! N ek secret batau? maine toh Crazy kiya re and Taal se taal ke videos ko dekh ke dance bhi seekh liya! LOVE U SOO MUCH DII! Muah!!

Speaking about How much I love Rey's Character-Rey's character has always been my dream waala PRINCE CHARMING.. I wanna have someone like Rey in my life!! * day dreaming* 

Amar , Ab mai aapke baare me kya bolu? U are like.. THE BEST! BETTER THAN THE BEST!!  Rey ke character me aapke kaaran Jaan aa gayi.. Seriously, I mean imagining Rey without you is IMPOSSIBLE!! Hats off to your acting skills! All I can say is.. Keep Acting, Keep dancing, Keep smiling coz ur the BEST in all the three! N yeah.. Keep smiling, coz it really hurts when u don't!

Now coming to TaaRey- I have watched many youth shows.. But I never fell in love with a couple the way I fell in love with TaaRey. Its not just the sizzling chemistry between them which made me fall in love with them.. But its the pure love.. the passion.. the intensity.. the feeling of bliss when around each other.. their strong emotions towards each other.. the understanding between them .. the capability of solving out their problems by anger or by love.. Spilling out their emotions in front of the other without any hesitation.. I can actually feel their love.. 
Taarey's story is sooo special and unique because it is very REAL!!
This can happen or has happened with any person in real life!
Taarey is by far the most realistic love story.. That is what makes it soo unique and special..
Saare love stories me we get to see the beautiful.. beautiful as in the * Sabkuch achcha achcha hone* waala side.. The perfect side.. But Taarey's love story isn't perfect.. N that is what makes it soo unique and real..
We generally have seen love stories where the boy falls for the girl.. proposes her and they live happily ever after.. But TaaRey's story was COMPLETELY diiferent from the general love stories.. This is what made me hooked to TaaRey! Agar VriMar nahi hota then for sure TaaRey ke love ka woh magic humare saamne nahi aata! Seriously I mean.. LOVE U GUYSS FOR THIS!!

I can actually feel TaaRey's love because of both of you.. Aap dono har ek scene ko itna natural bana dete ho, That it leaves me in Awe! Every Taarey scene looks so so natural.. Hats off to your acting skills! It truly never seems that you are acting.. Reality lagti hai! Itna real lagta hai ki Ek TaaRey scene hone ke baad dimaag me wahi scene chalta rehta hai n we actually CAN feel what TR might be feeling.. Ab aap samajh hi sakte ho kitne effective hgai aapke acting skills!

Thankyou soo much for VriMar for portraying TaaRey soo well that we can feel their love! Imagining TaaRey without either of you is impossible for me.. TaaRey for me is I don't know what But its definately more than addiction for me.. Its like oxygen for me.. I simply cannot imagine my life without Taarey and D3! 

Thankyou once again VriMar for portraying the most wonderful couple TaaRey so well! Thankyou X 1000000000000000000000000000000000 ( itna thankyou bhi kam hai, its never enough)

Vrimar.. U ARE AND U WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVOURITE COUPLE ONSCREEN AS WELL AS OFFSCREEN.. U ARE ONE OF THE MOST FINEST ACTORS ON TELEVISION..!! Love you both!!

--With loads and loads of love and respect,

From a CRAZY TaaRey and VriMar fan,

Shivangi! <3<3

Edited by Shivangi_Taarey - 11 years ago
RUthba_SWAG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My special edit for TAAREY...

Best onscreen couple ...LOVE YEW!!!! TAAREY...