help..my life is getting complicated

vishal2013 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
so here is my story

1. after my brk up last year i made a new frnd
2. she soon started getting as a close friend but i maintained a distance cuz i didn't wanted to lose her

3.but eventually v came close and for about 4 months there was everything all right
4. then out of the blue she started putting out conditions on friendship because she thinks we were behaving as if we were in relationship

5.i respected her decisions nd made a distance but again she started getting close saying she didn't wanted formality but just a few things should be avoided

6. but soon because of her conditions i started getting irritated and started fighting

7. we fight nd thn soon after a few mins patches up..but this continued for a very long time and now the condition is

she is irritated and frustrated because of my fights... i am in love with her and i can do anything to get her and she also likes me but our mutual friends say that's why she started avoiding at first place..

i don't want to lose her... and i can do anything to make things right as it were and win her heart and trust again..

but my mind has become numb  now and m highly depressed so please help...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Blessed- thumbnail
Fights are toxic for relationships. AVOID them !!! 

~  Control your aggression.  If she is wrong then tell her in a nice way. Conversation is a powerful tool which you have got to get her back. 

~  BTW, With whom whould you like to talk? A person who loves you and gives you respect  or a person who fights with you and insults you evrytime you meet him or her. Of course, the one who loves you. 

~ Likewise, Be nice to her. Perhaps she is sensitive and pissed off with your daily fights. She will avoid you and ask for distances too because i guess as being girl she feels insecurity. If you both want to get married then don't be late. 

Make your anger so expensive that no one can afford it and make your happiness so cheap that people can get it for free.

starsanjana thumbnail
hmmm seems like u really love this girl!!!!

i completely agree with Blessed...
i am sure she will come around...try not to be angry with her...try to get her in a good mood maybe u'll knw wat it takes for her to be in a good mood..

WARNING :every girl WILL have demands 

hope evrything gets sorted out for u!!

wish u all the best!!!!!

๐Ÿ˜Šand dont be too depressed...cheer up and look at the positive side
vishal2013 thumbnail
i understand what you are suggesting and i am controlling my temper now..

but i hav irritated her alot..now wat to do to get her to like me again..??
starsanjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishal2013

i understand what you are suggesting and i am controlling my temper now..

but i hav irritated her alot..now wat to do to get her to like me again..??

then do something to cheer her up...chocolates perhaps or some thing she likes...i am sure u knw wat she likes...maybe u can also apologize to her...i am sure she will forgive u
-Blessed- thumbnail

Originally posted by: starsanjana

then do something to cheer her up...chocolates perhaps or some thing she likes...i am sure u knw wat she likes...maybe u can also apologize to her...i am sure she will forgive u

Yes! I agree with Fatimah. Apologize to her because right now you are apologetic. Share with her what ever is in your heart. Talk to her in a soft manner. Bliss her out. May ALLAH bless you with a good relationship again. ameen 
starsanjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Blessed-

Yes! I agree with Fatimah. Apologize to her because right now you are apologetic. Share with her what ever is in your heart. Talk to her in a soft manner. Bliss her out. May ALLAH bless you with a good relationship again. ameen 

ameen