Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Tfs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS:Koki ko laga zor ka jhatka (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by Hetp

tfs.. Deepa Big smile

omg Koki ke uper coconut hamla Shocked i like the segment very much.. But missing Ahemji Disapprove
Sherry seems monday no AhemOuch Disapprove Cry
tfs deepaSmile

yeah ur right.. I think this pooja its only for ladies not for men.. Ouch but u never know may be we got Ahem glimpse in White Kurta Embarrassed with holding Meera Embarrassed

Hetal was holding Meera Sherry Ouch

toh mujhe sapne dekhne na dena.. Evil Smile
u know already i miss him badly since past 2 days.. I want Ahemji in coming week but itseem hard i think we get his glimpse when Rashi land up in hospital then all mens come appear.. Ouch

janani18

IF-Rockerz

janani18

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
tfsSmile

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Thanks DipsyTongue

Poor KokiCry She always gets the meanest villains who attack her from behind and not from the frontConfused

NIce segment.. Hetal looks awesome and I love Gopi's sariEmbarrassed

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by Hetp

tfs.. Deepa Big smile

omg Koki ke uper coconut hamla Shocked i like the segment very much.. But missing Ahemji Disapprove
Sherry seems monday no AhemOuch Disapprove Cry
tfs deepaSmile

yeah ur right.. I think this pooja its only for ladies not for men.. Ouch but u never know may be we got Ahem glimpse in White Kurta Embarrassed with holding Meera Embarrassed

Hetal was holding Meera Sherry Ouch

toh mujhe sapne dekhne na dena.. Evil Smile
u know already i miss him badly since past 2 days.. I want Ahemji in coming week but itseem hard i think we get his glimpse when Rashi land up in hospital then all mens come appear.. Ouch
Aww Sherry...even I  miss him dear Tongue...but yeah when Rashi lands up in hospital he will be there along with Mr. Soppy Grin Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
@ Dipsy - What do you think does one last check up mean?Shocked

1. Rashi is not really pregnant
2. Rashi is pregnant with twins and gets confirmed
3. Rashi is ordered bed rest for the rest of her pregnancyOuch

What would you say is true. Do you see.. Any one of the above will get Rashi another free time to do tantrums and now because of the doctor's visit she will not do any work at allSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dipsy80-

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

@ Dipsy - What do you think does one last check up mean?Shocked

1. Rashi is not really pregnant
2. Rashi is pregnant with twins and gets confirmed
3. Rashi is ordered bed rest for the rest of her pregnancyOuch

What would you say is true. Do you see.. Any one of the above will get Rashi another free time to do tantrums and now because of the doctor's visit she will not do any work at allSleepy
yep that's a weird one really...but I dont think it could be the first point since the doc herself said she was pregnant...and remember she was checked twice..once by the doc who announced her pregnancy and then again when Koki called a doc..so for me first point is ruled out.
Twins seems a definite possibility after Gopi made that ominous statement LOL..and suddenly Rashi will find even being a mother a tedious chore Dead (The CVs gave a hint in case of Gopi too when Ahem expressed his desire to have a daughter like Gopi Embarrassed). I am wondering what if its twins and its a girl and a boy? I am sure Urmi will love the son more and not care enough for the daughter DeadDeadDead
I dont think the third point will happen either...SNS revolves around Urshi's kks and CVs cannot afford to give so much rest to RashiLOL

Shweta2111

IF-Dazzler

Shweta2111

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks Deepa dii...Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top