Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged

During the Ekadashi puja, Koki is hit on the head by a coconut that comes flying from nowhere as Gopi and Hetal watch in shock. Offscreen, Koki said that coconut has created havoc...there is a coconut magic and she is worried who is behind all thisLOL. Voiceover says that it is a plot against her and it said Gopi is behind all thisShocked. Devo joked that she will attack Koki and everyone will suspect Rashi, Urmi, SB and Nikkei aunty. Hetal joked that Gopi is on fireLOL. Devo was playing with the coconut, hammer and even attacking someone with the doll (supposed to be Meera!)ShockedLOL. Rashi introduced Nikkei aunty as the main suspect and gleefully said that she is in her team as she is against Kagdi too.LOL Both denied having any hand in this coconut attack. Rucha joked that Rashi is pregnant so she cannot lift the coconutLOL and Nikkei aunty taunted that Rashi is so cultured.

BTW..the men were nowhere to be seen so the puja seems to be an all women affairConfusedOuch.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_delsiShweta2111janani18awesome-rajiDeepzpadukoneJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS:Koki ko laga zor ka jhatka" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
again no ahemji...Cry

cvs are really silly creating such stupid plots and hoping to catch viewer's attention...
not interested who hit koki..can be any one of the witches...they will drag this for 3 episodes ...

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Tfs this is the wk ahead for u and i knew that this pooja will b all ladies and no men. The men are well derseverd break. L

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
tfs.. Deepa Big smile

omg Koki ke uper coconut hamla Shocked i like the segment very much.. But missing Ahemji Disapprove

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

tfs.. Deepa Big smile

omg Koki ke uper coconut hamla Shocked i like the segment very much.. But missing Ahemji Disapprove

Sherry seems monday no AhemOuch Disapprove Cry
tfs deepaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
I think its going to an epic episode with all of Koki's enemies in one frameDead...there will be Nikkei aunty, Savitaben, Rashi (depends on her mood really and right now I would count her as enemy Confused) and looks like Urmi will be there too...I am wondering if I should include Hetal too in this list Dead (a pity since she is so much fun off screen...she really has a great sense of humor and the CVs are wasting her Cry)

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

tfs.. Deepa Big smile

Sherry seems monday no AhemOuch Disapprove Cry
tfs deepaSmile

yeah ur right.. I think this pooja its only for ladies not for men.. Ouch but u never know may be we got Ahem glimpse in White Kurta Embarrassed with holding Meera Embarrassed

-dipsy80-

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hetp

tfs.. Deepa Big smile

Sherry seems monday no AhemOuch Disapprove Cry
tfs deepaSmile

yeah ur right.. I think this pooja its only for ladies not for men.. Ouch but u never know may be we got Ahem glimpse in White Kurta Embarrassed with holding Meera Embarrassed
Hetal was holding Meera Sherry Ouch

NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top