Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, i got a PM from the person who was supossed to conduct the PR award nite. They were saying me that they will not be able to conduct it anymore and if anybody else wants to take responsiblity they should PM her.
Edited by Missscarlett - 11 years ago
J3ny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashvikluverrr

yeah same here Sheets..🤗🤗
miss old days...chatting in AT used to be soo much fun..!

Hehe I was only here for like 2 months of the golden days chatting away and all but I loved those days ðŸ˜³
arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missscarlett

Guys, i got a PM from the person who was supossed to conduct the PR award nite. They were saying me that they will not be able to conduct it anymore and if anybody else wants to take responsiblity they should PM her.

I got a PM that said it was cancelled all together. . . I was kinda looking forward to it, but I kinda wasn't :/
-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I got a PM that said it was cancelled all together. . . I was kinda looking forward to it, but I kinda wasn't :/</font>

Sheets even i got d same PM , then i asked her why it was cancelled. And she said something something and told me to ask if anyone was intrested in taking up d responsibity. Joyti will open up the thread again then :)
AnAvidReader thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missscarlett

Saddo: yup... If his mum would have been there , she wouldnt have let this happen et all. I liked ashaana's character. She was a sensible women
Jago : lol.. Now we cant even talk about d current track without getting any warning?

Yes we cant even discuss abt current track without getting a warning..
but guys lets be careful..this ..we dont want our Second home to get closed..do we..?
its really sad..coz we r not even allowed to express our views..:(
but still we cant let this AT to get closed..this is our second home..a happy place where we have lots of fun,chats,discussions and what not..lol we're crazyy..!!

arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Oh I see :) Well hope to see some people from our Arvian family win some awards - we have so many talented people here ðŸ˜ƒ
AnAvidReader thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hehe I was only here for like 2 months of the golden days chatting away and all but I loved those days😳</font>

ohh no I ve been an active member of this since ArVi separation..i mean after Arjun's marriage..we used to have a lottt of fun..Sheets even u were there..!!
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow - This love for ArVi and AshVik really  have u guys going!

I know what it is... u guys want to see what goodies u will get from them once u get to 150 :P hehehehe