Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Let me start:

The case was about an unfortunate girl named Khushi. She was dumped like a garbage after her birth. Her family was rich and well educated. She was found by a missionary institution lady..

Further: Anyone of you can write the further story...
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Two sisters found her the next day in the garbage and took her to the orphanage. When they found out that she was mentally challenged she was taken to another orphanage where there were other kids like her.

One day she ran away from that place and was found by a security guard in a park bench. She was then taken to another shelter run by the government. There she was sexually exploited by four men. After a few days she started to vomit and fell sick. She was then admitted to the hospital and there it was discovered that she is pregnant.

Muskaan92 thumbnail
I felt like burning the four men live and also that 2 women...
How can a women let men sexually exploit a girl and that too a mentally challenged girl..?? Such a shameful case.

Poor Khushi, her parents threw her like an unwanted kid, she was used by men all the time...what a life..! But till, she gave birth to her daughter and is now happily living with her..

Do you think that the lawyer did the right thing by stopping the abortion...?? Khushi had to undergo so much pain and accept a responsibility...

Please share your views...

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I so agree with you. Those four people who don't even deserve to be called men and that so called "woman" should be burnt to death.🤢 I feel like throwing acid and rocks on their faces. 😡

I feel that what the lawyer did was right as she thought about Kushi's health. Kushi didn't even understand what was happening to her. She was not ready to become a mother. She already went through so much pain without realising it and now becoming a mother too is a big responisibility.
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

I so agree with you. Those four people who don't even deserve to be called men and that so called "woman" should be burnt to death.🤢 I feel like throwing acid and rocks on their faces. 😡

I feel that what the lawyer did was right as she thought about Kushi's health. Kushi didn't even understand what was happening to her. She was not ready to become a mother. She already went through so much pain without realising it and now becoming a mother too is a big responsibility.

Right. The worst part is that ultimately, in most of the cases, the final sufferer is the girl only.
Take any case, Sonali's Khushi, Damini etc...
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muskaan92

Right. The worst part is that ultimately, in most of the cases, the final sufferer is the girl only.
Take any case, Sonali's Khushi, Damini etc...

Yes but there is no use sitting quite , the least we can do is atleast dig out their stories and share on facebook or wherever possible. More and More people need to be aware so that the absconding criminals can be soon caught.  
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Showbizz

Yes but there is no use sitting quite , the least we can do is atleast dig out their stories and share on facebook or wherever possible. More and More people need to be aware so that the absconding criminals can be soon caught.  

You are right. At least, they will feel the shame...
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muskaan92

You are right. At least, they will feel the shame...

Hey everyone!  Although I agree what those men and women did was wrong and should be punished in such a horrible way that no one else dare to even think about sexual assual ever again, but how come there's no mention of parents here at all?  How come the police did not tried to find the parents of Khushi and charged them?  How come they were let go off so easily?  God knows how many other kids they have thrown in the garbage like this!!!  And what about the mother?  How could she do this to her own child?  Is she forgetting that she's a woman too?  She's also someone's daughter?  What if her parents had done the same to her when she was born - throw her away in garbage?  What those men and women did to Khushi was wrong, but in my eyes, the culprits are the parents (my spelling skills are horrible.  So please forgive me if I spell something wrong 😊).  So yeah, like I was saying, the real culprits are the parents - they should not be let go off so easily.  I wish that the police have tried to look for her parents and charged them.  Has anyone seen Pooja Bhatt's Tamana movie?  If not, I encourge you to watch it.  Such a beautiful movie.

About sharing it on FB or any other network sites: I really like this idea.  If there's a way we can work together to bring a change in India (even a small one), count me in.
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhoo

Hey everyone!  Although I agree what those men and women did was wrong and should be punished in such a horrible way that no one else dare to even think about sexual assual ever again, but how come there's no mention of parents here at all?  How come the police did not tried to find the parents of Khushi and charged them?  How come they were let go off so easily?  God knows how many other kids they have thrown in the garbage like this!!!  And what about the mother?  How could she do this to her own child?  Is she forgetting that she's a woman too?  She's also someone's daughter?  What if her parents had done the same to her when she was born - throw her away in garbage?  What those men and women did to Khushi was wrong, but in my eyes, the culprits are the parents (my spelling skills are horrible.  So please forgive me if I spell something wrong 😊).  So yeah, like I was saying, the real culprits are the parents - they should not be let go off so easily.  I wish that the police have tried to look for her parents and charged them.  Has anyone seen Pooja Bhatt's Tamana movie?  If not, I encourge you to watch it.  Such a beautiful movie.

About sharing it on FB or any other network sites: I really like this idea.  If there's a way we can work together to bring a change in India (even a small one), count me in.

There you are Madhoo...👏
Agree completely...The parents of the girl are the real criminals.. Above all, the society is the real criminal...The male dominated society is the true culprit...😡

The sad truth is that every mother desires a son...🤢 This thing is itself very cheap...
I have seen couples who have two or three daughters...The father is happy with that but the mother always keeps on complaining: I wish we had at least one son...🤢

I feel like shooting such ladies who think like this...

And, about that movie: I have not seen yet... Will try to find a CD of the film.
Thanks...