Page 2 Page 2

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Lets discuss the case.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritu567-madhoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One-Pic Discussion" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Let me start:

The case was about an unfortunate girl named Khushi. She was dumped like a garbage after her birth. Her family was rich and well educated. She was found by a missionary institution lady..

Further: Anyone of you can write the further story...

-Ritu567-madhoo

-Ritu567-

Coolbie

-Ritu567-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Two sisters found her the next day in the garbage and took her to the orphanage. When they found out that she was mentally challenged she was taken to another orphanage where there were other kids like her.

One day she ran away from that place and was found by a security guard in a park bench. She was then taken to another shelter run by the government. There she was sexually exploited by four men. After a few days she started to vomit and fell sick. She was then admitted to the hospital and there it was discovered that she is pregnant.

madhooMuskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
I felt like burning the four men live and also that 2 women...
How can a women let men sexually exploit a girl and that too a mentally challenged girl..?? Such a shameful case.

Poor Khushi, her parents threw her like an unwanted kid, she was used by men all the time...what a life..! But till, she gave birth to her daughter and is now happily living with her..

Do you think that the lawyer did the right thing by stopping the abortion...?? Khushi had to undergo so much pain and accept a responsibility...

Please share your views...

-Ritu567-madhoo

-Ritu567-

Coolbie

-Ritu567-

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
I so agree with you. Those four people who don't even deserve to be called men and that so called "woman" should be burnt to death.Dead I feel like throwing acid and rocks on their faces. Angry

I feel that what the lawyer did was right as she thought about Kushi's health. Kushi didn't even understand what was happening to her. She was not ready to become a mother. She already went through so much pain without realising it and now becoming a mother too is a big responisibility.

madhooMuskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I so agree with you. Those four people who don't even deserve to be called men and that so called "woman" should be burnt to death.Dead I feel like throwing acid and rocks on their faces. Angry

I feel that what the lawyer did was right as she thought about Kushi's health. Kushi didn't even understand what was happening to her. She was not ready to become a mother. She already went through so much pain without realising it and now becoming a mother too is a big responsibility.

Right. The worst part is that ultimately, in most of the cases, the final sufferer is the girl only.
Take any case, Sonali's Khushi, Damini etc...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhoo

Showbizz

IF-Dazzler

Showbizz

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan92

I feel that what the lawyer did was right as she thought about Kushi's health. Kushi didn't even understand what was happening to her. She was not ready to become a mother. She already went through so much pain without realising it and now becoming a mother too is a big responsibility.

Right. The worst part is that ultimately, in most of the cases, the final sufferer is the girl only.

Yes but there is no use sitting quite , the least we can do is atleast dig out their stories and share on facebook or wherever possible. More and More people need to be aware so that the absconding criminals can be soon caught.  

madhooMuskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Showbizz

Originally posted by Muskaan92

Yes but there is no use sitting quite , the least we can do is atleast dig out their stories and share on facebook or wherever possible. More and More people need to be aware so that the absconding criminals can be soon caught.  

You are right. At least, they will feel the shame...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhoo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.