India-Forums

What makes LOVE unconditional? (Page 4)

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

Aww Arti Hug

I know you are always there to guide me! 
You know I dont get possessive or jealous that easily. But generally people get possessive in relationship or Jealous. Its okay to some extent.
Its cute as long as they don't become a psychopath LOL
It makes you realize that we do mean to them and there is a guy who loves us dearly and we are special!

Agreed. I think that makes sense. But there are definitely better ways to show someone you love them! 

And about the Pet thing, I seriously believe in it Arti. 
Now or even after 10 years! ROFL

Yup, pets are adorable.. but I'm still scared of getting one. I don't have the heart to hurt its feelings, especially after the way they love you. And I know I will screw it up.. I know I will! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455GayuArnav

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Aww Arti Hug

I know you are always there to guide me! 
You know I dont get possessive or jealous that easily. But generally people get possessive in relationship or Jealous. Its okay to some extent.
Its cute as long as they don't become a psychopath LOL
It makes you realize that we do mean to them and there is a guy who loves us dearly and we are special!

Agreed. I think that makes sense. But there are definitely better ways to show someone you love them! 

And about the Pet thing, I seriously believe in it Arti. 
Now or even after 10 years! ROFL

Yup, pets are adorable.. but I'm still scared of getting one. I don't have the heart to hurt its feelings, especially after the way they love you. And I know I will screw it up.. I know I will! 

Im afraid to have pets because you know they are not gonna be with your for long and I just cannot have it in me to see them suffering in any sort!
I fear of losing them. So that is why I dont have pets but I would love to. 
But Im afraid of other people's pet dogs! They scare the shit out of me! 

moomin4455boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Im afraid to have pets because you know they are not gonna be with your for long and I just cannot have it in me to see them suffering in any sort!
I fear of losing them. So that is why I dont have pets but I would love to. 
But Im afraid of other people's pet dogs! They scare the shit out of me! 

Well.. even there is a chance people might not be around for that long either. That shouldn't stop you from loving them. Give love and get love as much as you can every single day.. 'coz for all you know, it might be your last. 

I was terrified of some of the dogs in India.. here not all dogs are vicious. And the dogs that my friends have .. they are adorable.. and nothing could possibly cheer you up on a bad day like they do.. 

Hmm.. maybe I should go for it and get one and not worry about hurting them. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GayuArnav

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Why is Arti getting the credit for guiding Gayu. I was there showing her the way long before any of you cradle snatchers Angry

Anyway, more than love...a mutual respect, understanding, and sense of responsibility to each other should be there. To me, this is compatability and I don't think love is a requirement to be good for each other. I still maintain look for things that can grow into love, not love itself. 

Romanticized love is what's been causing so much trouble to all you cynics. LOL That love is fleeting, and hard to maintain. Better off not using it as a standard for love. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455boreddamselepiphany.OnepoundChicGayuArnav

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Why is Arti getting the credit for guiding Gayu. I was there showing her the way long before any of you cradle snatchers Angry

Anyway, more than love...a mutual respect, understanding, and sense of responsibility to each other should be there. To me, this is compatability and I don't think love is a requirement to be good for each other. I still maintain look for things that can grow into love, not love itself. 

Romanticized love is what's been causing so much trouble to all you cynics. LOL That love is fleeting, and hard to maintain. Better off not using it as a standard for love. 

and finally Ninja makes an appearance! Ermm 

Hey you Hug 

Hey I am all for compatibility, but then that means there has to be someone else in this world who is as awesome as I am.. hmm.. that's going to be hard to find LOL

Romanticized love.. pfffttt. Angry I just go by what I feel.. that's my standard! If it makes me happy, then it has to be right! If it gives me stress, then why do I need it.. I have enough things in my life to give me stress! Ermm except a Ninja who lights up my day Hug Ok, ok, don't hit the roof.. my love for you is fleeting too.. buhahahaha.. LOL 

McNinjaGayuArnav

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
LOL. Mehak You are my first guru for lyfe ROFL

Oh god! I love this. Two people fighting over me Cool

Im super Awesome. 

boreddamselMcNinja

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by I_miss_Snakewa

Haha.LOLLOL Now I can't argue with that.Tongue It is not in our hands who we fall in love with, so this is a very tricky problem. But we can ensure that we learn from our mistakes, and never fall for the same type of person again.Big smile

Yes, yes, I am getting there. Haven't I made enough mistakes, or are there more qualities that you should avoid in a man, that I have yet not encountered? Ouch

You see that is where the whole argument loses momentum. Because that IS the very idea of unconditional love. Giving love, without even expecting to get it back! If the person whom you love unconditionally loves you back, then it's great! Yes, for love to last you need to understand your partners needs and give it to them. But if what you share is unconditional love, then you don't even notice that you are reciprocating the love you got from them! But if your partner doesn't reciprocate, then you are probably better off without them!LOL I know I said unconditional love is giving without expecting love in return. But let's face it, no one would put up with someone who doesn't contribute in a relationship.Tongue So your idea of a relationship is not screwed up! It kind of sounds like my idea of a relationship.Big smile

Smile That was just beautiful, dear.. just beautiful! Clap

I hope you do not settle for anything less, cause you deserve the best and you deserve to be loved unconditionally!Embarrassed That being said, I do hope you do not waste your entire life in searching for "The One".Tongue

Hmm.. how can you waste your life if you are searching for the one.. I mean how can I settle for someone who doesn't make me happy? That's all I ask.. and I don't ask for a lot.. just love .. Cry 

YES, as a matter of fact I did.Embarrassed And yes, it is indeed your partner's responsibility to make sure you don't get bored of them! Otherwise, take it as a hint that they are not the right person for you!Tongue

You slimy, yet adorable, snakewa you LOL  

Me too!Tongue I hope you do find a way to devise the algorithm that quantifies love soon.Wink It will solve a lot of problems, and bring piece to mankind.TongueLOL

Haha.. well let me finish my PhD first and be done with that problem.. but yes, there are enough problems out there that needs this twisted brain! LOL
McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

and finally Ninja makes an appearance! Ermm 

Hey you Hug 

Hey I am all for compatibility, but then that means there has to be someone else in this world who is as awesome as I am.. hmm.. that's going to be hard to find LOL

Romanticized love.. pfffttt. Angry I just go by what I feel.. that's my standard! If it makes me happy, then it has to be right! If it gives me stress, then why do I need it.. I have enough things in my life to give me stress! Ermm except a Ninja who lights up my day Hug Ok, ok, don't hit the roof.. my love for you is fleeting too.. buhahahaha.. LOL 

Right, why am I 4 pages late again. Wait, I know...don't answer that. LOL

Yeah yeah, I know you're the president of my fan club...there's nothing fleeting about it Embarrassed

But yeah, look for someone who treats your laughter and well being as priorities but I really wish people would move away from this concept of love we've been sold. How can love be unconditional, when life itself runs on conditions. 

boreddamselGayuArnav

Go to top