Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

Farewell Dear Loyal Mkkpbians

deebasd thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally it's time for us to bid farewell... Never thought that this was going to be sad as I did steer away from the show after rageeni left.. But now realising massa babusa n the paanch beta's would never be shown together it's quite sad... Anyways I would love to thank rashmi for bringing this beautiful show n the lovely couple mukul rageeni. Lovely n karthik into our lives. Of course the original cast of this show will always be dear in my heart as I was hooked to this show because of them and I think many did as well...

I take this opportunity to bid farewell to all the friends and members who have been in contact all this while... I personally would like to thank akash, darshini, diashing, jacinta, raj100, swagakevin n last but not the least Ravjot.. Thanks guys as we managed to pull through for so long... Sorry if I left out anyone...

Wishing all of you mkkpbians best of luck and hope to see you guys at other pages.. A very good luck to our cast n crew n hoping to see all of them together again.

With lots of love n regards deebasd... Goodbye

Also hoping we can keep this forum alive...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great post! Even I hope the same dear :)
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Deeba... you made me cry...    

Definitely I'll miss the show... and also this forum.  

Thanxx for creating this farewell thread... 😊

Lots of love to MKKPB cast and my friends here... all of you...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️  
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post 😊, i will surely try my best to help keep the forum active 😉
SparklesDB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great Post Deeba :)
I was loyal fan of show up until it had some changes but i have to say will the maasa & her five betas & all the fun the show had... It was a great one & did well on the 10pm slot almost completing 450 Episodes .. Was a job well done

Greatful for all the friends made in this forum.. Deeba, akash , dia... it was good.. but we will try to keep the forum going for a while more :)