Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

Farewell Dear Loyal Mkkpbians

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Finally it's time for us to bid farewell... Never thought that this was going to be sad as I did steer away from the show after rageeni left.. But now realising massa babusa n the paanch beta's would never be shown together it's quite sad... Anyways I would love to thank rashmi for bringing this beautiful show n the lovely couple mukul rageeni. Lovely n karthik into our lives. Of course the original cast of this show will always be dear in my heart as I was hooked to this show because of them and I think many did as well...

I take this opportunity to bid farewell to all the friends and members who have been in contact all this while... I personally would like to thank akash, darshini, diashing, jacinta, raj100, swagakevin n last but not the least Ravjot.. Thanks guys as we managed to pull through for so long... Sorry if I left out anyone...

Wishing all of you mkkpbians best of luck and hope to see you guys at other pages.. A very good luck to our cast n crew n hoping to see all of them together again.

With lots of love n regards deebasd... Goodbye

Also hoping we can keep this forum alive...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diasingh2akashnig28SparklesDBjacinta_91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Farewell Dear Loyal Mkkpbians" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Great post! Even I hope the same dear :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deebasd

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Wow Deeba... you made me cry...    

Definitely I'll miss the show... and also this forum.  

Thanxx for creating this farewell thread... Smile

Lots of love to MKKPB cast and my friends here... all of you...HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart  

deebasd

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Lovely post Smile, i will surely try my best to help keep the forum active Wink

deebasd

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Good Bye.

deebasd

SparklesDB

SparklesDB

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Great Post Deeba :)
I was loyal fan of show up until it had some changes but i have to say will the maasa & her five betas & all the fun the show had... It was a great one & did well on the 10pm slot almost completing 450 Episodes .. Was a job well done

Greatful for all the friends made in this forum.. Deeba, akash , dia... it was good.. but we will try to keep the forum going for a while more :)

deebasd

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.