Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
oooh I'm gonna give u some questions too just cuz i'm in an evil mood today Evil Smile

describe everything u like abt GC?

Describe me in 15 words?

on a scale of 1-10 how much do u like debina?

what r u most comfy in?
which do u prefer

coke/pepsi

frogs/rats

little boys/big boys
What would u like to do when u get older?

Describe ur dream husband (and no u cannot get GC) LOL

if u had a gun and god told u to kill someone with it who would u kill

if u had three wishes what would u wish 4

one place u wud love to see b4 u die

Edited by swaggerchick16 - 17 March 2013 at 6:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlushaLicious-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::.AarYan Of The Week [21].:: (Page 7)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eva1

eva1

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Congo  AmeenaThumbs Up

-BlushaLicious-

COLOGY

IF-Rockerz

COLOGY

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Wow ! you deserve tis one Ameena...

keep rocking

n CongratsCool

-BlushaLicious-

-BlushaLicious-

IF-Stunnerz

-BlushaLicious-

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanKiThush-

OMG Ameena ShockedROFL Congrats ...Well deserved one ClapClapLOL

Okay here go My first  set of Questions...

1) Describe your Love for Gurmeet in 100 Words (well u can describe about his assets too LOL)
2) Describe about your sister Sadiie in 50 Words ROFLROFL

Well thats all for now..will come back later Evil Smile

Gimme All The Questions First Den I'll Answer Em !! Tongue !!

-BlushaLicious-

IF-Stunnerz

-BlushaLicious-

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

muhahahahahaa mein agayi Evil Smile Cool

time for some zaalim  grilling 

ROFLROFL

Dayyyuumm You're Propa Gunna Grill Me !!  !!

-BlushaLicious-

IF-Stunnerz

-BlushaLicious-

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

1. Who do you like better, Bill or  Ted?WHy? Bill !! IDK Why !!
  2. You have the choice to live with a gorilla who knows sign language or a dog who sings lullabies, which do you choose? None !!
  3. If you were stuck on a deserted island which one book, movie and person would you want to take along? Person !!
  4. Did u think question number 1, 2, and 3 had any zaalimness? If yes you are fooled here come the questions Evil SmileROFL - LOL !!
  5. What's your type of guy?You can't say GC. Give 5 detailed descriptions(50-100 hundred words...yes I WILL BE COUNTING Evil SmileROFL )! - OMFG !! Shocked ?? Why Are Youu Afta Mah 'Type Of Guy' For ?? LOL !! Seriously Not Saying Anyfing !! Embarrassed !! 
  6. What's your favorite foreplay activity? ROFL - Foreplay ?? Wink ?? Playing Wiw Fingers And Eating Bananas !!   !!
  7. Do you own any sexy underwear? How often do you wear it?ROFL ROFL ROFL - Mickey Mouse UnderWear !! ROFL !! Neva Worn It !! ROFL !!
  8. Have you had an erotic dream? What was it about?Wink - GeeCee !! Oh Boii Oh Boii !! Blushing !! Its Personal !! Angry !! LOL !!
  9. Do you sing while having a bath? No I LISTEN To Music While Havin A Bath !! LOL !!
  10. What's your perfect date? and i won't take i will never date for an answer! Jus Do Circles !! Sleepy !!
  11. Whats the biggest turn off and on in a guy? How The Hell Am I S'possed To Know !! Angry !! LOL !!
  12. What would you rather be called? (cute, hot, sexy, attractive, etc.) Cute !!
  13. For this question. . once you read it, let me know what's the first thought that comes to your mind. When you see GC with your rival (aka meCool) on a romantic restaurant date, who is leaning close to kiss me, how are you going to handle the situation?? ROFLROFL - Straight Away I'll Shoot Youu !!  !! Stern Smile !! 
Okay fine i will be nice now. Here are ur funny questions LOL
  1. How come you get the pizza faster than an ambulance?ROFL - Because We're British !! Ermm !!
  2. If Americans throw rice at weddings do Asians throw burgers?ROFL - More Like Chappals !! 
  3. If while talking to God he sneezes then what do you say?LOL - God Bless Youu !! Tongue !!
  4. If doctors are so skilled then why is their work called practice?Ermm i am gonna be such an awesome doctor ROFLROFL- Cuz Urmmm !! Geek !!
  5. Are crop circle caused by cereal killers?LOL Maybe !! Sleepy !!
  6. If you could marry a cartoon character who would it be? Why? None !! 
  7. If you say you love me why don't you marry me?ROFLROFL - Ermm !! 
Some decent questions LOL
  1. If you were granted three wishes from an angel or genie what would you want? Only If There ARE Any Angels Or Genies !! LOL !! Nah I Dont Want Anyfing !!
  2. Which is the trait you love the most and least about yourself? Nuffin !!
  3. what is your favorite fantasy?  To Shoot Some One !! Stern Smile !! 
  4. Which is your favourite song that you would sing at a karaoke bar? 'At The Back Of Mah Car ' Lallalalal !! LOL !! 
  5. If you could travel back in time and meet yourself as a 10 year old kid what advice would you want to give her? Remember You'll Get Hurt And Always Stick Wiw The Truth !!  
  6. What would you like to change about the world? Everything !! Stern Smile !!
  7. What are the flowers that you believe describe your personality and how? None !! Sleepy !! 
  8. Describe yourself in a single sentence? Bitch !! ROFL !!
  9. Do you love yourself? From Which Angle !! Confused ?? Stern Smile !! 
  10. What was your first impression about me? Any message for me? GIve a big good and bad message EmbarrassedLOL - I Was Like Dayyyuumm She's AmeriKaaan !! Tongue !!
love ya ChalliyaEmbarrassed ROFLROFL and i know u hate me right now!ROFL
but you love to hate me Wink - Awhh !! Hug !! 

Good luck! and don't dodge my questions!Angry or else i will come back with more worse onesLOL

love yaHug- Me Thoo !! Hug !!

Mrs.ZSK

-BlushaLicious-

IF-Stunnerz

-BlushaLicious-

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

Congratulations on being grilled Ameena Dancing LOLDancing - Thanks !! Big smile !! 

So, here come the questions =D

>What's the scariest movie you have ever seen? Ummm !! Ermm !!

>Do you cry on seeing movies? If yes then which movie at which scene? None Yet !! LOL !! 

>Would you rather watch a reality show, a police drama, a legal drama, a medical drama, a romantic one or a horror one? A Police Drama !! Big smile !! 

>Which television show ever moved you to tears? Which one and when? Punar Vivah !! Confused !! Jee Lee Zaraa !! Broken Heart !! Was Crying Like A Baby !! Cry !! 

>Do you watch news on TV? Temme how often :P - Oh Yeshh I Do !! Sometimes When There's Nuffin Else To Watch !! LOL !! 

>Which character would you ever want to play on a TV show and in a movie? None !! Tongue !! 

>Name one book you had to read though you hated it and temme why you hated it? Of Mice And Men !! Sleepy !! It Was Okay But Damn It Was Soo Feckin Long And Annoying !! Angry !! 

>If ever a biography of yours is to be written, what title would you like to give to the book? 'Go Kill Yourself' !! Stern Smile !! LOL !!

> Which novel character you ever wished that you were? None !! Geek !! 

>What would you do if you happened to be the winner of KBC? Get Mah Guns Out And Start Firing In The Air Cuz Thats What Most Of The Pakis Do !! ROFL !! 

>What's you favourite music, singer, album, song and band? Countless !! LOL !!

>Which song ever made you cry? Jee Lee Zaraa !! Cry !! Abit Of Teri Meri !! LOL !! 

>If life would have been a song, what would have been the title? Idk !! LOL !! 

>You favourite video game is? None !! Tongue !! 

>You highest record on Temple Run? (if you ever played it) - Idk Ova A Million Ah Guess !! Confused !! Temple Run Is Betta Den Temple Run 2 !! Tongue !! 

> Do you believe in Death Penalty or giving a second chance? 50/50 !! 

>Would you rather be super powerful or super intelligent? Super Intelligent !! Get The Feckerz Messed Up In Da Head !! Cool !! 

>Would you prefer to live alone or live with a partner who is way too possessive? Live Wiw Some1 Who Is Way To0 Possessive Of Me !! Blushing !! 

Chess or Domino? Chess !! 

Milkshake or Coffee? Milkshake !!

KSG or Sushant? Whaaa ?? Confused ?? Who Are Dese Peeps ?? 

DD or KS? KS !! Heart !!

Maaneet or AarYa? Aarya !! Heart !! 

PV or GHSP? PV !! Heart !! 

Aamir or Sallu? Sallu !! Embarrassed !! 

Winter or Summer? Summer !! Cool !! 

Health or wealth? Health !! 

Rich or Poor? In-Between !! 

Sweet or Savories? Sweet !! 

Homework or Household chores? Homework !! 

Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise? Tom !! Blushing !! 

Sleeping or TT? Sleeping !! 

TT or Football? Footie !! 

Indoor Or Outdoor? Outdoor !! 

iPod or your phone? Mah Phone !! 

Milk or Coffee? Coffee !! 

Chicken or Meat? Chicken !! Urggg Meat !! D'oh !! 

Meat or Fish? Fish !! 

Temple Run or Subway Surfers? Subway Surfers !! Ova And  Done Wiw Temple Run !! Sleepy !! 

Subway Surfers or Agent Dash? SS !! Tongue !! 

Some Witty questions, many of which are from my school journal LOL

~ Why can't we tickle ourselves? Cuz Youu Wont Get Tickled !! LOL !! 

~ Can you cry underwater? Ummm !! Geek !! 

~ How come in a wedding, the bride never marries the best man? Cuz They Are Stupid !! Sleepy !! 

~ Do you yawn in your sleep? Nu-Uh !! 

~ Why is there light in the fridge but not in the freezer? It'll Get Frozen I Guess !! Tongue !! 

~ Why is the word abbreviation so long when it's supposed to be an abbreviation? Hmmm !! Ermm !! 

~ I Love You has never been a question then why does everyone expect a reply in return all the time? Stupid I Tell Youu !! Tongue !! 

~ If practice makes perfect and nobody's perfect, then why the hell are we asked to keep practicing? Idk !! 

~ At the theatre, which side of the arm rests is yours? Both !! LOL !! 

~ Why is it that it's our nose which runs and our feet which smell when it's supposed to be the contrary? Urrrmmm !! Geek !! 

Time for some Witty Riddles

1. There were two ducks in front of a duck and two ducks behind a duck, and one duck in the middle. How many ducks were there in total?? 5-6 !! Confused !! 

2. I have no bones and no legs, but if you keep me warm, I will soon walk away. What am I? Omg !! LOL !! 

3. How many blocks can you put in an empty box? Wait Lemme Try Putting Some In !! LOL !! 

4. Five copycats were in a car. One jumped out. How many were left? 4 !! Confused !! 

5. A young Eskimo and an old Eskimo were standing outside their igloo. The young Eskimo is old Eskimo's grandson. But the old Eskimo is not the young Eskimo's grandfather. Who is the old Eskimo? Young One !! LOL !! 

6. What gets whiter the dirtier it gets?  !!

7. What has to be broken before it can be used? Mah Head !! LOL !! 

8. What seven-letter word has hundreds of letters in it? MailBox !! Confused !! 

9. If a red house is made up of red bricks, a yellow house of yellow bricks and a blue house of blue bricks, what is  a green house made up of? Glass !! LOL !! 

10. What type of rooms have no walls? Ermm !! 

11. I cannot be felt, seen or touched; yet I can be found in everybody; my existence is always in debate; yet there is a type of music named after me. What am I? A Soul I Guess !! 

12. What fastens 2 people, yet touches only one? Ring !! Confused !! 

13. Why can't a leopard not hide? Cuz They're Idiots !! LOL !! 

14. What did you wear the day after yesterday? LOL - Leggings And A Shirt !! LOL !!

15. What's smaller than an ant's mouth? What They Eat !! Confused !! 

~ From the PVians, GHSPian, IFian, I mean from all the members on IF you know, who is the
:

=>most irritating? Me !! 
=>meanest? Me !! 
=>sweetest? Me !! 
=>double-faced? None !! Tongue !! 
=>hypocrite/selfish? Geek !!
=>gentlest? Me !! 
=>most helpful? Me !!
=>most devil? Me !!
=>craziest? Me !! 
=>sanest? Me !!

Me Me Me All The Way !! LOL !! 

~What first comes to your mind when you think of these top 10 tellywood actors of IF:

=>Gee Cee? - Hunk !! Blushing !! 10 !! 
=>KS? Dhak Dhak Girl !! Day Dreaming !! 10 !! 
=>DD? No Comment(s) !! - !! 
=>VD? Confused ?? - !! 
=>KSG? Confused ?? - !! 
=>Rati Pandey? Sweet !! 5 !! 
=>Karan Wahi? Cute !! 7 !! 
=>BS? Confused ?? - !! 
=>Sanaya Irani? Confused ?? - !! 
=>Jennifer Singh Grover? Confused ?? - !! 

Rank these 10 in the order you fee it should be?

And now finally, what is the most irritating thing about your pyaari behna LOL and also the sweetest thing [ if any ROFL LOL ] Nothing !! 

Have a nice time Ameena =P =D LOL

Phewww !! LOL !! 

shubhika124

-BlushaLicious-

IF-Stunnerz

-BlushaLicious-

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arias

Congrts.

Thanks !!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.