Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends... please pardon me for expressing myself here......this is not meant to hurt anyone or insult anyone's feelings but its my genuine observation over the last few days and a feeling of regret from my side... 

I feel the impending conclusion of this show has sent everyone into a depressed state of mind.  There is a somber mood around here and a  reluctance to write/ read/ post reviews.  Yes, we are unable to do anything about it, but is it not better that we accept this fact?  We are not going to gain anything by fretting about it. But we will loose the little time we have left with the show. Big smile

I have read the comments about the various happy/ romantic things coming up and everyone's lament that it was too late now.   It may be late in the game but then isn't it better to see something than not seeing anything at all?    By raving and ranting won't we miss the fun and it will be our loss in the end... 

There is another way to look at this scenario... look at the other case of the rival show that decided just last week that next week will be their last, that is less than 2 weeks to plan and execute the end...   would that have not been a bigger shock to the makers or its fans?  Remember last year the most popular show that decided to end within a week due to differences with the lead... that was a very ugly situation. The last week did not have the male lead...the end was bitter... 

Now consider our show... yes, they have decided to end because the lead wants a break and the makers decided not to replace her.  But every one has been very professional and cooperative about it,   there has not been a single derogatory comment from the team... isn't it wonderful that we are saved from all the ugliness?  We will have only wonderful memories till the end and even beyond that...  

And this channel has always loved and supported this show.   And the fact that they gave a full month to this team to wrap up is proof of that... that kind of luxury is not afforded even to the top shows in other channels!   And this team decided to make maximum use of it by deciding to devote 2 1/2 weeks just to wrap up the Ashni story to the best of their ability, make it seem as less abrupt as they can.

We have read that they were originally planning to go on till end of May and so what we are seeing now in the last 10 episodes will sometimes appear rushed... but isn't 10 episodes better than  a mere 2 or 4...  and anyway we always nitpick the flaws, nothing is perfect.  Inspite of being close to the end, the team is still committed,  working hard and working long hours trying to give their best.   They are being dedicated professionals who are keeping their personal feelings aside and doing their bit for this show.  

And as a fan I think we should appreciate their efforts by continuing with our praises and criticism, our fun and serious  posts.    A lot of us have learnt quite a bit due to this show and the forum... some have discovered their writing abilities, be it stories, poetry, fun stuff, satire, humor, etc., some have discovered their artistic abilities with the computer like making wonderful VMs, etc...so friends, if the team can be professional so can we...

Of course we are all trying what we can to bring the show back on air for the second time and we will continue to do so...  but please lets also continue to enjoy the end of this season...every good thing has to end and the fact that this show has us clamoring  for more is an achievement in itself for this show... 
Once again I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings... but you all know me, I love this forum and it hurts me to see everyone like this... I hope we can all enjoy the bright side! 

Edited by aardhan - 15 March 2013 at 11:50pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

nirman20Yessopmeena_kannanps664khush93aarti1303Shobha4496Armu4evaSHIKHA19vidyasabdejayasree.raoSSA777Sukhmani05meenu0527koyelbasubusybee..SG200LuvRanJiRoza_DUAnjani9Shee_xaanhkp11Mithalee02rajanigandha26sonyjknumnidhirohanparmarAdebaparna77jayanti_djmudraswathirrdsuSuvika.-deepali17-ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets bid adieu with a smile..." in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303SSA777vyomanRoza_DUSG200aardhan

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you Aarti.
I am enjoying to the fullest..kuch din baad toh nahi milega, so jee bhar ke enjoy  kado...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777SG200aardhanttrocks

neelimapn4

neelimapn4

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
That is an awesome post...You have perfectly  judged and analysed our sentiments..
As the countdown has begun , everybody is getting sadder .. CVs are now in a hurry to
fulfill our wishes in the remaining few episodes..every passing episode is bringing us
near the end of our beloved show... We are so addicted to the show that AshNi have become
 an integral part of our lives 24x7..It is going to be very difficult for us even to think life without
our gorgeous AshNi..A feeling of emptiness has already started to creep in...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777aardhanttrocks

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Har ghadi badal rahi hain roop zindagi...chaav hain kabhi,kabhi hain dhoop zindagi...Har pal yaha jee bhar jiyo jo hain sama Kal ho naa ho...Awesome post Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ps664SSA777lee_Ashniaardhanttrocks

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
while i appreciate the hardwork put in by ktlk team ,i cant say bye ..i would watch it over and over

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303Shobha4496ps664SSA777aardhanttrocks

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Beautiful post.. Hug  Lovely thoughts..!

M so proud.. of our show. .no matter good or bad times.. the show really has made its mark.. everyone in power has acknowledged the impact of the show. .n thats what matters..! 

Hope will float for a season 2. . but m totally enjoying the last few weeks we have.. 

SSA777Mithalee02aardhan

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Aarti, awesome post and great analysis.  

I totally agree with you.  The entire team of KTLK  is working very hard to delivery some very enjoyable episodes.  Giving us all what we were wishes for...romantic moments with the leads.  Bringing back all the main characters, such as Anji, Ranganath, CV, DB, CS and the Solankis.  Also hats off to the channel for not ending the serial rapidly and giving us a month.  

LuvRanJiSG200aardhan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top