Pavitra Rishta

Onir will change the DNA tests:Mod note Pg5 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 16

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Dear Jyoti,

You don't have to say sorry to me! It is a free forum, and I am perfectly capable of defending any character I believe in against all comers, whether it  was Arjun then or Onir now. I have dumped a 2 pager on Jhanvi, and by the time she has waded thru it, she will think carefully before voicing dark (and unfounded) suspicions about Onir just because she is tired of liking him. She will not want another 3 pager!Wink

As for you, since you need a pick me up, seeing the sorry state in which our boy is, and where he seems likely to remain, I give you leave to weave dark scenarios of a villainous Onir if that pleases you.

I myself sometimes wish he could become a deep, dark, high  class arch villain. That would be a nice change from his present avatar. But NOT a cheap sleaze bag in the style of Mittal the Mamba!

Shyamala

Originally posted by jdronamraju

Jhanvi, Naava
I will withhold my 'I told ya' on Onir a little longer, but I am sure I will get there soon Smile ... Sorry Shyamala, but that has been my belief about him from the begining as you know.

BTW, I feel that this whole dna testing will be just a dud, and a no fizz track.. All they are gng to do is a paternity test which is useless.. Or the good doc will do his act once again to get himself and mishti out of trouble. They will still keep both the moms freaking out for a few weeks more and us pulling our hair out of frustration at this stupidity :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosariojdronamraju

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Onir will change the DNA tests:Mod note Pg5 (Page 9)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Kalapi my dear,

If you have the patience for it, do look thru my thesis above on the Dark Onir. You might find it interesting,

As for your post below, I agree in toto. He is done for, poor Onir, and will end up, very likely, as Purvi's human sacrifice No.2. She,of course, will carry on lamenting about her parivaar, which does not seem to include him, as she seems least bothered about the disgrace that awaits him, for all she knows. She also shrieks and weeps and drives him up the wall with her panic-sticken wails of Sab kuch khatam ho gaya! Ab ham kya karenge Onir?  What a wife to have when he faces  such professional and personal disaster!

As for the calumny floated periodically about Ovi and Romil, I always found it disgusting, even when Ovi was at the peak of her hysterical tantrums and got on my nerves big time, and I have said so  repeatedly. She is a one man woman, and that man is Arjun.But people will clutch at any  straw when they want to.

Shyamala

Originally posted by Kalapi

As for Onir past being dark, it is still speculative. There isn't much to draw any conclusions, other than he has fallen, but then as Shymala says if Purvi is Circe, well, men do become Pig and lose their manhood (?) too LOLLOL 

I think many wants to see Onir black, it is like Ovi and Romil LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosarioKalapi

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Ovi is the only character in this show who knows how to prioritize .

First she prioritized Arjun , even above herself . So important was he to her that she even made a deal to get him back . The deal can be looked at in many ways . In a way it was importance given to Arjun . Going to any lengths for Arjun . Arjun was that important to her . Mera Arjun . Always she said that . Everybody says that it proves she did not love her mother and even her father for he wanted her mother...but putting Arjun over her father and mother is very flattering to Arjun wouldn't you say .

Besides the deal got her father her mother back .LOLLOL What her father couldn't accomplish with his entreaties she did with that deal . She got her estranged mother back . She got her fiancee back . She showed up the wonderful paragon for what she really was ...what importance she really gave Arjun . Zilch .

In that deal , while it was proven that Purvi gave Arjun zero importance , it was also proven that Ovi gave him far too much importance . I would be flattered if I was Arjun after calming down and thinking over it .

Ovi gave him importance even above her brother . She alone, along with Teju refused to  accept him as a sibling as he had pumped 2 bullets in her husband . Purvi , for whom Arjun took the bullets , gave that fact scant importance . She lectured him in front of his dad about calling her gunda brother a gunda . What to call him then ...Mr Soham ? Besides it was outright disrespect of his dad . What about the fact that other people value their children's life just like Purvi  values her brother ?  Naturally DK  values his son's life more , right ?

I  wish  Ovi had heard her then and blasted her in front of Archana as a Kirloskar bahu .

Ovi always respected DK  . She even used to ask him before coming to maika till he told her otherwise . While Purvi gave Arjun's dad scant respect by not thinking once how he would feel when she suddenly called the elaborate wedding off , or how he would feel when she lectured Arjun in front of him inspite of his son taking 2 bullets , Ovi valued Arjun's dad .

But Arjun proved a reality of the world ...he ran after the woman who gave him no value . To this day he is doing just that . That same woman wished Soham , her so called brother was dead when her own mom was shot however . At that time 'my brother ' yada yada flew out of the window .

Today i want the ARVI  reunion and the divorce more than anything else ...i want it for Ovi . She has a dead baby and a disinterested husband . Let her cut her losses and start afresh . Let ARVI  unite with their kid and be happy .

Today Ovi prioritizes her kid . Purvi gave the kid away within minutes , she holds it fiercely to her chest . Thats how it should be .

I  would not say Arjun should take his kid and run from both the women as i do not believe he has the capacity to be a real father . He has the capacity to be a lover but it ends there . I  have wanted it like anything ...him crazy about his little princess but it has just not been shown . Had it been so , he would have draped the shawl around his baby , not gone after his ex with it . The ex could get her own shawl if she was feeling cold .  She  was adult enough . No , Arjun will have to snap out of 'Darmiyaan' if he ever takes this step but he is going exactly Manav's way . 

Neither would I say Onir faced the possibility of his disgrace with quiet strength . I would say he resigned himself to it as he had no other option .

Sometimes i feel sorry for Onir . He doesn't even have the simple sukh of a married man ...coming to his own home in the evening , being served a hot meal by his wife , sharing the same bed at night instead of sleeping on the floor . Purvi sits shamelessly and eats readymade food prepared by Maami , has made him give up his own home and practice and stay in her mama mami's sansaar , is cool with the fact that he sleeps on the floor and that they don't have a real marraige . She doesn't even make the morning tea for him . He makes it . He has got nothing in this marraige , absolutely nothing . Just stripping of dignity .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosarioHillyloveKalapisashashyamOrchid25

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Kools,

I agree with everything except the bit in blue. The parts I liked best are underlined.

I  wrote at that time sharply criticising Purvi for lecturing Arjun about Soham/Vishnu in front of DK. It was uncalled for and impertinent. Very soon thereafter, the same Purvi was silent when Teju blasted Vishnu and refused  to acknowledge him as her brother.Why the difference? It is because she knew Arjun would take anything from her, but Teju would not and would react brutally.

As for Arjun and the shawl, it was ridiculous and demeaning, and Arjun looked pathetic. And as for Purvi letting her husband sleep on the floor while she luxuriates in the bed, the less said about it the better. He might offer to sleep on the floor, but she should have stopped him. If he wanted to make advances to her, he would have done so long ago. Does she not trust him even so far? She uses and uses and uses him, that is all, and now he is going to be finished off for his idiocy in letting her bamboozle him into swapping the babies.  As I wrote earlier  on this thread, he will be her human sacrifice No. 2.

Shyamala

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Ovi is the only character in this show who knows how to prioritize .

First she prioritized Arjun , even above herself . So important was he to her that she even made a deal to get him back . The deal can be looked at in many ways . In a way it was importance given to Arjun . Going to any lengths for Arjun . Arjun was that important to her . Mera Arjun . Always she said that . Everybody says that it proves she did not love her mother and even her father for he wanted her mother...but putting Arjun over her father and mother is very flattering to Arjun wouldn't you say .

Besides the deal got her father her mother back .LOLLOL What her father couldn't accomplish with his entreaties she did with that deal . She got her estranged mother back . She got her fiancee back . She showed up the wonderful paragon for what she really was ...what importance she really gave Arjun . Zilch .

In that deal , while it was proven that Purvi gave Arjun zero importance , it was also proven that Ovi gave him far too much importance . I would be flattered if I was Arjun after calming down and thinking over it .

Ovi gave him importance even above her brother . She alone, along with Teju refused to  accept him as a sibling as he had pumped 2 bullets in her husband . Purvi , for whom Arjun took the bullets , gave that fact scant importance . She lectured him in front of his dad about calling her gunda brother a gunda . What to call him then ...Mr Soham ? Besides it was outright disrespect of his dad . What about the fact that other people value their children's life just like Purvi  values her brother ?  Naturally DK  values his son's life more , right ?

I  wish  Ovi had heard her then and blasted her in front of Archana as a Kirloskar bahu .

Ovi always respected DK  . She even used to ask him before coming to maika till he told her otherwise . While Purvi gave Arjun's dad scant respect by not thinking once how he would feel when she suddenly called the elaborate wedding off , or how he would feel when she lectured Arjun in front of him inspite of his son taking 2 bullets , Ovi valued Arjun's dad .

But Arjun proved a reality of the world ...he ran after the woman who gave him no value . To this day he is doing just that . That same woman wished Soham , her so called brother was dead when her own mom was shot however . At that time 'my brother ' yada yada flew out of the window .

Today i want the ARVI  reunion and the divorce more than anything else ...i want it for Ovi . She has a dead baby and a disinterested husband . Let her cut her losses and start afresh . Let ARVI  unite with their kid and be happy .

Today Ovi prioritizes her kid . Purvi gave the kid away within minutes , she holds it fiercely to her chest . Thats how it should be .

I  would not say Arjun should take his kid and run from both the women as i do not believe he has the capacity to be a real father . He has the capacity to be a lover but it ends there . I  have wanted it like anything ...him crazy about his little princess but it has just not been shown . Had it been so , he would have draped the shawl around his baby , not gone after his ex with it . The ex could get her own shawl if she was feeling cold .  She  was adult enough . No , Arjun will have to snap out of 'Darmiyaan' if he ever takes this step but he is going exactly Manav's way . 

Neither would I say Onir faced the possibility of his disgrace with quiet strength . I would say he resigned himself to it as he had no other option .

Sometimes i feel sorry for Onir . He doesn't even have the simple sukh of a married man ...coming to his own home in the evening , being served a hot meal by his wife , sharing the same bed at night instead of sleeping on the floor . Purvi sits shamelessly and eats readymade food prepared by Maami , has made him give up his own home and practice and stay in her mama mami's sansaar , is cool with the fact that he sleeps on the floor and that they don't have a real marraige . She doesn't even make the morning tea for him . He makes it . He has got nothing in this marraige , absolutely nothing . Just stripping of dignity .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosarioHillyloveKalapikoolsadhu1000

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Dear, dear Shyamala, lol:) I, like that dumb attorney, require a two day adjournment to mull over your side of the case!! Well, not two days, perhaps, a few hours :)

I am not tired of liking Onir at all but the whole of PR seems so lack luster that I am infusing imaginary color into his character. I do have a tendency to get bored with redundancy and repetition and PR has no dearth of either lately. So your dash of a suave villain a la Amir in Fida rather than a cross between the long suffering Edgar of Wuthering Heights and the wimpy Ashley from Gone with the Wind would suit the old doctor from Kolkatta better! His "kaisi ho" at every turn is beginning to grate just as much as his plying Mishti with an unending supply of daavaiyein!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosarionaomihyugasashashyam

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Shymala dear, I so wish that Onir did not propose ladli Purvi and ladli Purvi could have faced the world with her unwedded nishani and Ekta had the guts to show what it is to be pregnant and unwedded in India. I have said many times unwedded pregnancy isn't even easy in the West with their 'progressive' outlook on sex, but in India...hmmm...that could have been a different ball game altogether. At least then all the arguments against Onir and he being only responsible for proposing to his Sandesh could have fallen flat maybe then there could even be a petition Wink to get a guy to marry ladli and save her honor. I couldn't believe all the arguments I have read here of how Ladli could have stayed unmarried and carried through with her glorious pregnancy and how he blackmailed her into accepting...it is Purvi's lucky star that Onir fell in love and was doomed that very moment, much like Arjun. But err...then Purvi is that Sorceress that does things to men, and Onir has simply fallen flat from his principled life'and there is no reverse button for Onir, atleast  not for me, so I find it sad and disappointing that Onir didn't have the character strength to keep his Sandesh in check -

Kool very well said, as for Purvi, what is more to say. She gives up Arjun a few hours after being in his arms and her baby, a few minutes after birth. I find no words that to describe her anymore'.don't really know what goes inside that brain...

Edited by Kalapi - 16 March 2013 at 4:56pm

miadelrosarioHillylovesashashyamkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Without that doctor she is nothing . It is not she who is great in that marraige ...what has she done .LOLLOL She was so immature she had not even thought it out ...she thought she would manage the unwed pregnancy just like that in an Indian society . He is her shield who has saved her from a truckload of badnaami and was with her every moment of the way . He even broke his professional ethics for her ...i don't approve it and never will ...but there is a saying in Marathi ...Kaatdyache jode ghatle payaat tari kami

meaning

even if i put slippers woven out of my skin on your feet it is not enough to repay all that you have done for me .

That is the equation between Onir and Purvi .  Even if she tries to repay him with slippers woven from her skin it will be less .

It is constantly shown in this serial as if she is something great that has happened to him .  Hope someone bursts her bubble . She is nothing but a maha murkha girl who has been immensely lucky where guys r concerned .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 16 March 2013 at 5:19pm

miadelrosarioHillyloveKalapisashashyam

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Kalapi, while we can sanctify Ovi, we must remember, she did NOT bring her mother and father together, that credit goes to Teju who exposed her grandmother at that gala affair.

One cannot have it both ways, insist Purvi's sacrifice did not bring her parents together and yet at the same time give credit to Ovi for being "pragmatic" in killing two birds with one stone for hatching such a heinous plot. Ovi is not capable of sparing a thought to anyone else except herself.

And Kalapi, if her excuse for snatching Arjun is because she thought Puvi was after his money, how ridiculous is she. Purvi did tear up the check, she didn't realize it then? Or is it because Ovi is so demented and lives in her own imaginary world where Arjun loves her? I wouldn't even grant her that last excuse.

Ovi is a wily, selfish woman who knew she wanted Arjun at all costs and made sure she got him. The Canada events where she lied that she was engaged to him, where she openly flirted with another to entrap Arjun, her offer to buy him off Purvi with that check, and ultimately her coup de grace to usurp, a black sinful exchange offered, her mother's happiness for her sister's unhappiness, she is a cold hearted, calculating, heartless witch, alright! My POV :)

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 16 March 2013 at 6:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stregaJShivnaomihyuga

Post Reply New Post

Go to top