Pavitra Rishta

Onir will change the DNA tests:Mod note Pg5 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Both ways, the DNA will come back positive as it is Arjun's child.  Big smile
Mothers DNA don't show up so its based on the daddiesWink
Onir will be tested and it will be negative and no body would come up with the smart idea that ARVI was engaged going to marry and there is possibility that they have consumatedBig smile
This is PR for u.
And Dr Onir just followed Purvi's order to exchange the baby. He has/had no rights over the baby so ...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Onir will change the DNA tests:Mod note Pg5 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

Both ways, the DNA will come back positive as it is Arjun's child.  Big smile
Onir will be tested and it will be negative and no body would come up with the smart idea that ARVI was engaged going to marry and there is possibility that they have consumatedBig smile
This is PR for u.
And Dr Onir just followed Purvi's order to exchange the baby. He has/had no rights over the baby so ...Ouch

That because our Purvi was the Sanskaari one WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Shyamala, Naava, for the first time yesterday I was a little uncomfortable about Onir.

Apart from whether he should be with Purvi or not, I have always credited him with a transparent good nature. Something was out of place yesterday, couldn't put my finger on it exactly. Onir's reluctance to let Purvi come to court, his reticence in telling her about the switch in the CDs, even the adroitness with which he changed those CDs, boded some evil intent behind it all.

Also, contrary to what some have insisted, Purvi is the one that has been bursting to spill the beans. After the Mittal confrontation, she wanted to go tell all, Onir held her back. Yesterday, she wanted to confess, he again pulled her back. I can understand if he "discusses" the option of baring all and then by citing the reasons against the disclosure, persuades her not to tell everyone. That is not how he has been operating, it is a preemptive and decisive "no" to her wish to share her wrong doing with the family.

Thinking back, Onir was readily acquiescent to the baby swapping, yes, he did ask her, "are you sure you can live with this" but no strong dissuasion especially as Purvi was in no state to make a sensible decision.

Maybe, just maybe there is more than meets the eye with this man. Onir bamboozled Purvi into marrying him, done ever so sweetly, the wait (court marriage) which takes a month or two was readily waived for him, I am a little on the fence as regards to him now. Even the money snatching when the police arrived on the blackmailer scene was clever, yes, at that moment it did appear as just an opportune move but was it really? Is Onir sly? Is he there for ulterior motives? His shades of grey if as Shyamala writes can be attributed solely to a man of close to 40 being in love for the very first time, I may reluctantly excuse him. Why does Mittal accuse him of organ trafficking? Baby swapping, yes, but organ trafficking? A far fetch or mistake on the part of the CVs? Why did Onir a good doctor not report Mittal and Kundan the very first time? Any doctor worth his salt whose profession demands he save lives not destroy them, would and should have been appalled enough to have raised immediate hell over the entire sordid situation. Why did not the good doctor, Onir? Are the CVs leading us a merry dance again?

All that said, two things displeased me about yesterday's epi, Purvi's dwelling on her sin of baby switching with no thought or mention of Onir possibly languishing in jail for long years and secondly, I did not like Onir's almost forceful stopping of Purvi from confessing, did not sit right at all.

One thing that did please immensely was Ovi's return to the demented zone, her panic, her nightmare, made me smile. Her terror at having something she believes is hers being prised away from her, warmed the cockles of my heart. Not punishment enough for snatching Arjun (yes, I have registered all the arguments that hold Purvi at fault but they make not a whit of a difference to me when it comes to Ovi's guilt) from Purvi. I gleefully hope she, Ovi, stews in this misery of doubt and fear for a really long while. Leopards don't change their spots and she for all her goody two shoes behavior lately, can never change her inherent arrogance or selfishness. She may be pitiful in her insecurities but good, not at all.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 16 March 2013 at 9:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajunaavaJShivnaomihyugaashfaque2012

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I guess the question is what the Court orders - a maternity or a paternity test?

In most cases, since paternity here isn't the dispute, for babies maternity test is ordered as baby swapping is involved?? But with PR Cv, no one knows Confused

Now, if a maternal test is order - I guess the fun begins then WinkLOL. but then if not the report, the hair can be changed easily (of course, if the pathologist is too trusting of Onir) - and will be done all for higher cause of saving Arjun/Ovi's marriage LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaHillylove

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Would make sense to do a maternity test but that would be too simple a denouement out of this mess. The CVs will keep us dangling with a Arjun vs Onir test :((

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

[QUOTE=ramkideewani23]Both ways, the DNA will come back positive as it is Arjun's child.  Big smile
This is PR for u.

[/QUOTE] True that. Sometimes I wonder how Archana would feel when she finds out that her daughter full if values does something like this. Now Archana is in a coma and she wouldn't know for now. Damn. I would've loved to see her reactionEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosarioKalapi

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged

I am amazed to see Ovi being bashed for caring for a child that she thinks her own. Is getting worried and overprotective about a child wrong? I guess no one can appreciate how tough it is for a mom to lose a child or even imagine that possibility. I for one can totally sympathize with her. Been there, done that...but, I question, is loving a child beyond oneself - a crime...

Edited by Kalapi - 16 March 2013 at 9:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PandorasBoxHillylovesashashyamRamanRKRaghav4U

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

Originally posted by Kalapi

[QUOTE=ramkideewani23]Both ways, the DNA will come back positive as it is Arjun's child.  Big smile
This is PR for u.

[/QUOTE] True that. Sometimes I wonder how Archana would feel when she finds out that her daughter full if values does something like this. Now Archana is in a coma and she wouldn't know for now. Damn. I would've loved to see her reactionEvil Smile
me too...could love that and TRP could just skyrocketLOLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HillylovesashashyamRamanRKRaghav4U

Post Reply New Post

Go to top