Pavitra Rishta

Onir will change the DNA tests:Mod note Pg5 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 3 Page 16

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkarvi

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

is it possible  ?? as DNA test will prove that it is arjuns child and if judge give DNA test between onir and child then simple , will not match and arjun then okay matched , save both sides so no need exchange at all .

i totally agree linda because mothers dna are not matched at all 

exactly mother not in frame for DNA test , its only father . so our onir free from accusation .Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_roxxKalapiShaktifanSwatiParinLyksShakti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Onir will change the DNA tests:Mod note Pg5 (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged

hehe what if it is ovi and arjuns  child , and something was happened what actually knows onir and he not revealed yet then after DNA test when purvi wil saw report then Shocked what ? it is ovi arjuns child , then what about ours  , onir , our child death by my careless  treat ,what ??? separation LOL onir purvi separate . ovi arjun happily living with their daughter 

LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL what a situation lol...cant stop laughing ...but it will benefit PuNir only...they will come closer Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_roxxShaktifanSwati

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged

hehe what if it is ovi and arjuns  child , and something was happened what actually knows onir and he not revealed yet then after DNA test when purvi wil saw report then Shocked what ? it is ovi arjuns child , then what about ours  , onir , our child death by my careless  treat ,what ??? separation LOL onir purvi separate . ovi arjun happily living with their daughter 

LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL what a situation lol...cant stop laughing ...but it will benefit PuNir only...they will come closer Embarrassed

haha but 1st separation must as we know very well our Mishti then reunion with  i cant live without you wala dialougue .LOL LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwatiParinLyksShakti

naava

Goldie

naava

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged

is it possible  ?? as DNA test will prove that it is arjuns child and if judge give DNA test between onir and child then simple , will not match and arjun then okay matched , save both sides so no need exchange at all .

exactly mother not in frame for DNA test , its only father . so our onir free from accusation .Big smile

Actually i thought that too, but a google search proved that wrong. 

If links like this are allowed:

http://www.dnacenter.com/dna-testing/maternity.html

I think there is misconception (no pun intended LOL ) because maternity tests aren't very often needed. but yes if there is a baby switch at the hospital or as the article states, adoptive children finding their biological mother. etc.

Edited by naava - 16 March 2013 at 3:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituuu..

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
This Dr Onir is not a doctor but a criminal..also defamation of this respectable profession. He is the most cunning man. I have never see in PR. He is above of Rasika, Ajit, Dharmesh, Mr. Mittal, Punni, Monju etc. He changing hospital documents..swapping babies...destroying evidence to be admitted in court...LIES AFTER LIES...How he is lead actor of PR. He is one of the sicket & horrible CHARACTERS IN PR. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphyarvifanalwaysnaomihyuga

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Actually i thought that too, but a google search proved that wrong. 

If links like this are allowed:

http://www.dnacenter.com/dna-testing/maternity.html

I think there is misconception (no pun intended LOL ) because maternity tests aren't very often needed. but yes if there is a baby switch at the hospital or as the article states, adoptive children finding their biological mother. etc.

ew thanks for this information , i dint know about it , then onir will change purvis DNA surely or no changing , nothing but ovi is really this babys child as one of the article mentioned that this is ovis child and it will prove so jor ka jahtka coming for either ovi or purvi  LOL LOL 

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

This Dr Onir is not a doctor but a criminal..also defamation of this respectable profession. He is the most cunning man. I have never see in PR. He is above of Rasika, Ajit, Dharmesh, Mr. Mittal, Punni, Monju etc. He changing hospital documents..swapping babies...destroying evidence to be admitted in court...LIES AFTER LIES...How he is lead actor of PR. He is one of the sicket & horrible CHARACTERS IN PR. 

then how purvi / mishti  is the lead as both doing everything with join hand Big smile LOL LOL 

naava

Goldie

naava

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Actually Linda, it may not benefit Onir / Purvi.  If e.g. Onir is proven to have altered many hospital records in the past...he could end up being a real criminal...but a nice guy...OR a con artist. 

But then Purvi would be left out in the cold, OR the only one to bring Onir lunch in jail.  

hhh.

in my heart of hearts though, i want Purvi to have her baby and she and ARjun back together somehow, 

Edited by naava - 16 March 2013 at 3:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VonishyaarvifanalwaysampliphyRituuu..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top