Pavitra Rishta

Onir will change the DNA tests:Mod note Pg5 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 16

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Actually come to think of it never have i seen such a lucky character like Purvi . For all her shameless deeds she sure has powerful luck on her side .

Reputed Doctor marries her in unwed pregnant state .

Blackmailer dies .

Conveniently ex's wife loses baby in accident so swapping is easy .

Mom who could have given her a tight public slap goes in a coma .

Villain who could have 'exposed' her plays wrong CD in court and she has a most narrow escape . Her 'exposing' however was succesful in the past . Pray what did she expose ? Pre marital sex of her cousin years elder to her . None of her business really and quite the actions of a disgusting snoop  but it was succesful , that exposing .

Her own pre marital sex remains unexposed to this day .

Lover listens to her like a  keyed up clockwork mouse.

Current husband jumps like a keyed up clockwork rabbit .

Very lucky female .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 16 March 2013 at 7:59pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosarioHillyloveKalapics-07sashashyamOrchid25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Onir will change the DNA tests:Mod note Pg5 (Page 10)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Actually come to think of it never have i seen such a lucky character like Purvi . For all her shameless deeds she sure has powerful luck on her side .

Reputed Doctor marries her in unwed state .

Blackmailer dies .

Villain who could have 'exposed' her plays wrong CD in court and she has a most narrow escape . Her 'exposing' however was succesful in the past . Pray what did she expose ? Pre marital sex of her cousin years elder to her . None of her business really and quite the actions of a disgusting snoop but it was succesful , that exposing .

Lover listens to her like a keyed up clockwork mouse.

Very lucky female .

Lol, Kools :) I agree she is one lucky girl. What is the saying? "good things happen to good people".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JShiv

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
I don't believe in that adage dear . It is one of the most false adages in the kaliyuga . In the kaliyuga good things happen to bad people and that is what i experience day in and day out .LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKalapics-07

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

I don't believe in that adage dear . It is one of the most false adages in the kaliyuga . In the kaliyuga good things happen to bad people and that is what i experience day in and day out .LOL

Each to his/her own :) I have always seen good people being rewarded, might take time, might look like the bad get what they want but ultimately, evil is punished and good does prevail. My experience.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairJShivashfaque2012

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
One would'nt  say that if one came across a parent whose child's body  was mutiliated by a serial killer or seen the face of a mother whose 5 year old daughter had brain tumour and was being operated for the sixth time .  Good things don't always happen to good people , even with passage of time . If someone believes in this view good for him as it is an optimistic way of looking at life . Life is all about beliefs and these beliefs  ultimately help one to plod along .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKalapics-07sashashyam

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Janhvi sweetheart,

As for
@blue, I agree completely, plus I noted that the davaaiyan  look suspiciously like VitB complex. Plus she looks fat and well fed, and how much of davaaiyan  does she need? And does she not have a pair of hands to get them to her mouth? It is irritating, the verbally challenged nature of their interactions. Of course it is the CVs who are mentally challenged.

But I do not think he is 'old', poor Onir, he must be in his 30s. But then I suppose with Purvi stuck, like Markandeya at 16, at a perennial 19 ever since the 18 year leap, he must be looking ancient to the Arjun-Purvi fans whose average  age is probably around 16.

If you must infuse 'imaginary colour' into this character, you have to aim higher than organ trafficking or snatching that paltry 3 lakhsWink. I shall apply my mind and think of some promising options for you. 

One problem is that Shakti simply does not have a face suited for sleek villainy, but we will think of a way to overcome that as well, never fear. This can become a game, like the time when we were looking for a dashing new young man for Purvi, to make Arjun jealous!

As for marrying her, he did himself the greatest disservice imaginable, the goop. She has just got started, has our mishti,  and by the time she is finished he will not recognise himself!Wink

Shyamala

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Dear, dear Shyamala, lol:) I, like that dumb attorney, require a two day adjournment to mull over your side of the case!! Well, not two days, perhaps, a few hours :)

I am not tired of liking Onir at all but the whole of PR seems so lack luster that I am infusing imaginary color into his character. I do have a tendency to get bored with redundancy and repetition and PR has no dearth of either lately. So your dash of a suave villain a la Amir in Fida rather than a cross between the long suffering Edgar of Wuthering Heights and the wimpy Ashley from Gone with the Wind would suit the old doctor from Kolkatta better!
His "kaisi ho" at every turn is beginning to grate just as much as his plying Mishti with an unending supply of daavaiyein!

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Yes, Kools, the more one sees the horrible things that happen to people all over the world, day in and day out, the more one asks Why? Why? Why?

There is no answer as to why the Almighty allows these things to happen. So, perhaps, we fall  back on the karma explanation.

Shyamala

One would'nt  say that if one came across a parent whose child's body  was mutiliated by a serial killer or seen the face of a mother whose 5 year old daughter had brain tumour and was being operated for the sixth time .  Good things don't always happen to good people , even with passage of time . If someone believes in this view good for him as it is an optimistic way of looking at life . Life is all about beliefs and these beliefs  ultimately help one to plod along .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapikoolsadhu1000

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Kools,

Very  neat, but why this discrimination against my poor boy Arjun? Does he have to be a mouse as against Onir's rabbit?

I hereby file, on behalf of Arjun,  a formal complaint against such unjustified discrimination and demand that either Onir be downgraded to a mouse or Arjun upgraded to a rabbit. Wink

Shyamala

Reputed Doctor marries her in unwed pregnant state .

Blackmailer dies .

Villain who could have 'exposed' her plays wrong CD in court and she has a most narrow escape . Her 'exposing' however was succesful in the past . Pray what did she expose ? Pre marital sex of her cousin years elder to her . None of her business really and quite the actions of a disgusting snoop  but it was succesful , that exposing .

Lover listens to her like a  keyed up clockwork mouse.

Very lucky female .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosarioKalapisoapwatcher1koolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top