Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Shyamala, Naava, for the first time yesterday I was a little uncomfortable about Onir.

Apart from whether he should be with Purvi or not, I have always credited him with a transparent good nature. Something was out of place yesterday, couldn't put my finger on it exactly. Onir's reluctance to let Purvi come to court, his reticence in telling her about the switch in the CDs, even the adroitness with which he changed those CDs, boded some evil intent behind it all.

Also, contrary to what some have insisted, Purvi is the one that has been bursting to spill the beans. After the Mittal confrontation, she wanted to go tell all, Onir held her back. Yesterday, she wanted to confess, he again pulled her back. I can understand if he "discusses" the option of baring all and then by citing the reasons against the disclosure, persuades her not to tell everyone. That is not how he has been operating, it is a preemptive and decisive "no" to her wish to share her wrong doing with the family.

Thinking back, Onir was readily acquiescent to the baby swapping, yes, he did ask her, "are you sure you can live with this" but no strong dissuasion especially as Purvi was in no state to make a sensible decision.

Maybe, just maybe there is more than meets the eye with this man. Onir bamboozled Purvi into marrying him, done ever so sweetly, the wait (court marriage) which takes a month or two was readily waived for him, I am a little on the fence as regards to him now. Even the money snatching when the police arrived on the blackmailer scene was clever, yes, at that moment it did appear as just an opportune move but was it really? Is Onir sly? Is he there for ulterior motives? His shades of grey if as Shyamala writes can be attributed solely to a man of close to 40 being in love for the very first time, I may reluctantly excuse him. Why does Mittal accuse him of organ trafficking? Baby swapping, yes, but organ trafficking? A far fetch or mistake on the part of the CVs? Why did Onir a good doctor not report Mittal and Kundan the very first time? Any doctor worth his salt whose profession demands he save lives not destroy them, would and should have been appalled enough to have raised immediate hell over the entire sordid situation. Why did not the good doctor, Onir? Are the CVs leading us a merry dance again?

All that said, two things displeased me about yesterday's epi, Purvi's dwelling on her sin of baby switching with no thought or mention of Onir possibly languishing in jail for long years and secondly, I did not like Onir's almost forceful stopping of Purvi from confessing, did not sit right at all.

One thing that did please immensely was Ovi's return to the demented zone, her panic, her nightmare, made me smile. Her terror at having something she believes is hers being prised away from her, warmed the cockles of my heart. Not punishment enough for snatching Arjun (yes, I have registered all the arguments that hold Purvi at fault but they make not a whit of a difference to me when it comes to Ovi's guilt) from Purvi. I gleefully hope she, Ovi, stews in this misery of doubt and fear for a really long while. Leopards don't change their spots and she for all her goody two shoes behavior lately, can never change her inherent arrogance or selfishness. She may be pitiful in her insecurities but good, not at all.
Edited by soapwatcher1 - 11 years ago
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I guess the question is what the Court orders - a maternity or a paternity test?

In most cases, since paternity here isn't the dispute, for babies maternity test is ordered as baby swapping is involved?? But with PR Cv, no one knows ๐Ÿ˜•

Now, if a maternal test is order - I guess the fun begins then ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†. but then if not the report, the hair can be changed easily (of course, if the pathologist is too trusting of Onir) - and will be done all for higher cause of saving Arjun/Ovi's marriage ๐Ÿ˜†

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Would make sense to do a maternity test but that would be too simple a denouement out of this mess. The CVs will keep us dangling with a Arjun vs Onir test :((
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=Kalapi]
That because our Purvi was the Sanskaari one ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

[/QUOTE] True that. Sometimes I wonder how Archana would feel when she finds out that her daughter full if values does something like this. Now Archana is in a coma and she wouldn't know for now. Damn. I would've loved to see her reaction๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Kalapi thumbnail

I am amazed to see Ovi being bashed for caring for a child that she thinks her own. Is getting worried and overprotective about a child wrong? I guess no one can appreciate how tough it is for a mom to lose a child or even imagine that possibility. I for one can totally sympathize with her. Been there, done that...but, I question, is loving a child beyond oneself - a crime...

Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago
Kalapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

True that. Sometimes I wonder how Archana would feel when she finds out that her daughter full if values does something like this. Now Archana is in a coma and she wouldn't know for now. Damn. I would've loved to see her reaction๐Ÿ˜ˆ

me too...could love that and TRP could just skyrocket๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kalapi

I am amazed to see Ovi being bashed for caring for a child that she thinks her own. Is getting worried and overprotective about a child wrong? I guess no one can appreciate how tough it is for a mom to lose a child or even imagine that possibility. I for one can totally sympathize with her. Been there, done that...but, I question, is loving a child beyond oneself - a crime...

I agree. They always want to make Ovi look bad. If i was in her place I would've done the same too. I just don't understand how Purvi thinks like this. She knows Ovi's behaviour towards her, yet she gave up her baby. Doesn't she know Ovi will hate her more than ever now for lying? And how smart of her, she knows the child is Arjun's, if somehow the truth comes out the alternative will be DNA test and her HARDWORK and SACRIFICE would go down the drain๐Ÿคฃ. She's claiming to help AROVI work but is doing things to make them separate๐Ÿ˜ก. 
naava thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Shyamala, Naava, for the first time yesterday I was a little uncomfortable about Onir.

Apart from whether he should be with Purvi or not, I have always credited him with a transparent good nature. Something was out of place yesterday, couldn't put my finger on it exactly. Onir's reluctance to let Purvi come to court, his reticence in telling her about the switch in the CDs, even the adroitness with which he changed those CDs, boded some evil intent behind it all.

Also, contrary to what some have insisted, Purvi is the one that has been bursting to spill the beans. After the Mittal confrontation, she wanted to go tell all, Onir held her back. Yesterday, she wanted to confess, he again pulled her back. I can understand if he "discusses" the option of baring all and then by citing the reasons against the disclosure, persuades her not to tell everyone. That is not how he has been operating, it is a preemptive and decisive "no" to her wish to share her wrong doing with the family.

Thinking back, Onir was readily acquiescent to the baby swapping, yes, he did ask her, "are you sure you can live with this" but no strong dissuasion especially as Purvi was in no state to make a sensible decision.

Maybe, just maybe there is more than meets the eye with this man. Onir bamboozled Purvi into marrying him, done ever so sweetly, the wait (court marriage) which takes a month or two was readily waived for him, I am a little on the fence as regards to him now. Even the money snatching when the police arrived on the blackmailer scene was clever, yes, at that moment it did appear as just an opportune move but was it really? Is Onir sly? Is he there for ulterior motives? His shades of grey if as Shyamala writes can be attributed solely to a man of close to 40 being in love for the very first time, I may reluctantly excuse him. Why does Mittal accuse him of organ trafficking? Baby swapping, yes, but organ trafficking? A far fetch or mistake on the part of the CVs? Why did Onir a good doctor not report Mittal and Kundan the very first time? Any doctor worth his salt whose profession demands he save lives not destroy them, would and should have been appalled enough to have raised immediate hell over the entire sordid situation. Why did not the good doctor, Onir? Are the CVs leading us a merry dance again?

All that said, two things displeased me about yesterday's epi, Purvi's dwelling on her sin of baby switching with no thought or mention of Onir possibly languishing in jail for long years and secondly, I did not like Onir's almost forceful stopping of Purvi from confessing, did not sit right at all.

One thing that did please immensely was Ovi's return to the demented zone, her panic, her nightmare, made me smile. Her terror at having something she believes is hers being prised away from her, warmed the cockles of my heart. Not punishment enough for snatching Arjun (yes, I have registered all the arguments that hold Purvi at fault but they make not a whit of a difference to me when it comes to Ovi's guilt) from Purvi. I gleefully hope she, Ovi, stews in this misery of doubt and fear for a really long while. Leopards don't change their spots and she for all her goody two shoes behavior lately, can never change her inherent arrogance or selfishness. She may be pitiful in her insecurities but good, not at all.

jhanvi... an excellent review of "suspicions" about Onir.  hh...makes me almost want to watch yesterday's epi...๐Ÿ˜†  sorry Shyamala, i am not being a good girl. 

all things aside, why should Onir be spared going from good to questionable in the PR roster. Happened to some very good people before him. !  

But i do have to take issue with the Ovi part.  I think her actions now are justified, any mother waking up and seeing her baby not there..has a moment of panic...however, it isn't stated that way...it seems her fear isn't a Varsha style kidnapping, but an Arjun kidnapping. ๐Ÿ˜† So, is she or is she not really concerned about the baby?  After all when she saw that Teju had her, she was fine.

Maybe she does think Purvi will try to replace her a mother, and that's a normal reaction when she believes the baby is hers (or if the baby is hers) and knowing how much the baby means to Arjun, I find it perfectly normal.  

You know i don't care for the Ovi/Arjun jodi at all...i can't even watch it ever, but loving the baby is in fact a good trait, and, well, i hope Ovi becomes good in the end...although it will be harder for her to do that, i think she has tried.    Look at Varsha, looks like the cv's are on their way to redeeming her character. If Varsha can turn around, i am sure Ovi can too.

But i also find Purvi's obsession with the child is perfectly normal too. You can't be a mother of a baby you hold in your arms and not long for it, not want to nurse it.  right?

Unfortunately there are real time consequences for each and all of their mistakes.  

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Kakapi, Purvi is constantly blamed for putting others before herself, however stupidly, and called bad names for that, same token, Ovi is definitely not beyond criticism and is no saint either.

Plus I doubt Ovi knows how to love anyone beyond herself even her own child. Remember her drinking binges and her wanting to abort the child in the first place? The only reason she suddenly got attached to this child is because she sees the baby as a lifeline to Arjun.

And please it has nothing to do with empathizing with someone losing her baby, I am sure many of us, just like you and I, can relate to that personally.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very good Arjun did not marry Purvi . He doesn't know it but that deal was his life saver . He would have been used even in a worse way had the marraige happened . See what Onir has been reduced to ...he has not a shred of happiness in his life except worries , worries and more worries after marrying this troublesome Helen of Troy . She only exists to bring about the classic downfall of men . Arjun escaped narrowly . It's Onir's turn now . The baby is born unlucky bcoz it has Purvi for a mother . The father is like Manav , giving lover more importance than kids . He does not drape his baby with a shawl  but goes after his ex with a shawl , what to expect from him . The only person who gives it priority and clings to it tightly is Ovi . Neither does Arjun give it priority ...his priority is his ex and that one night he spent with her [ he has not got over the hang over yet] and Purvi's priority all know๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she gave up the baby within minutes of it coming in this world . This threat by Mittal is just the beginning ...Onir has more troubles that will follow him . It is his fault really ...he has forgotten his goal ...to service the unfortunate and needy with  his knowledge . Instead he displaced it with a new goal ...gratification of Purvi's wishes . He will suffer . It is sure shot , as Purvi's wishes r something not even known to God . All they bring is immense destruction bas .