Pavitra Rishta

Onir will change the DNA tests:Mod note Pg5 - Page 4

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
My dear,

The accused in a case does not get any chance to go near the lab where the test will be done, so I am afraid you will have to abandon this very promising option.

What is likely to happen is that the DNA tests ordered will be of Arjun-Pari and Onir-Pari, and as the first will be positive, it will be taken for granted that  she is Arjun's and Ovi's child. Even Mittal, who would have no idea of Pari being Arjun's kid, would be flummoxed. Later, being a shrewd rattlesnake, he will figure it out, but by then it will be too late as  the court would have dismissed the case.

This said, the shots of Onir switching the babies,taken inside Ovi's room, are simply a non starter. No hospital will have CCTV cameras inside the patients' rooms. People would never accept it, citing privacy concerns.But that can hardly bother the CVs.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

This content was originally posted by: AsYa_fan

I think that Onir will change the DNA reports because its kind of obvious cause hes a doctor so its easy and its an Ekta show so what else can we expect?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashashyam thumbnail
Naava.

Not you too, my dear! I can understand these kids being frantic at the loss of their beloved pair, but not someone as level-headed and rational as you are! Where on earth do you get all these certitudes about "Onir having done it many times before"? If they are merely your suspicions, they hardly count as fact.

And from where do you get it that Onir is hiding his antecedents? On the contrary, he seems to be a highly public figure, and everyone in the medical field, in India and abroad, must be knowing all that there is to know about him. He was living an open and simple life in that lovely old home with that Shambu kaka, doing his social service, and if he has no family alive, or is an orphan, what is wrong with that, pray?

I have nothing against your wanting to see him and Purvi in jail, that is your prerogative, but let us stick to the known facts, please!

Shyamala

This content was originally posted by: naava

no no, according to our suspicions, Onir has done it many times before.  Why he hid his past. πŸ˜‰

This content was originally posted by: paradigm

And who makes him do these sick things? Madam Purvi

This content was originally posted by: arvifanalways

This Dr Onir is not a doctor but a criminal..changing hospital documents..swapping babies...destroying evidence to be admitted in court...LIES AFTER LIES...OH GOD WHEN WILL THIS CRIMINAL ONIR'S TRUTH BE OUT..HE IS ONE OF THE SICKEST CHARACTERS IN PR🀒

Edited by sashashyam - 11 years ago
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sashashyam

My dear,

The accused in a case does not get any chance to go near the lab where the test will be done, so I am afraid you will have to abandon this very promising option.

What is likely to happen is that the DNA tests ordered will be of Arjun-Pari and Onir-Pari, and as the first will be positive, it will be taken for granted that  she is Arjun's and Ovi's child. Even Mittal, who would have no idea of Pari being Arjun's kid, would be flummoxed. Later, being a shrewd rattlesnake, he will figure it out, but by then it will be too late as  the court would have dismissed the case.

This said, the shots of Onir switching the babies,taken inside Ovi's room, are simply a non starter. No hospital will have CCTV cameras inside the patients' rooms. People would never accept it, citing privacy concerns.But that can hardly bother the CVs.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Hey Shyamala 

I can't believe you and i are posting here again. πŸ˜†  gluttons for punishment as they say πŸ˜†

@ your first point about the likelihood of just testing Arjun makes a lot of sense, as no one knows the baby Purvi was carrying was also Arjun's .  In fact, sometime down the line, this proof of Arjun's fatherhood will surface again and i can already see Arjun;s face registering the shocking sudden realization of what that means... πŸ˜³

@ your common sense idea about camera's not being in Ovi's room  made me laugh, as I remember a peep hole or window into the hotel room where Arjun was removing a speck from Purvi's eyes...just so Punni could take a photo...pretty clear window as it were, as a camera could't photo through a frosted one.  And no hotel room in the world would have a window passersby could peer into..   

You have to admit ... in their sickness, the cv's are quiet creative...hence their name  

Like a computer hacker, such wasted talent. Such skill  could be used for good and pleasant purposes  πŸ˜Š

naava thumbnail
haha...didn't mean to scare you. Answer below. πŸ˜Š

This content was originally posted by: sashashyam

Naava.

Not you too, my dear! I can understand these kids being frantic at the loss of their beloved pair, but not someone as level-headed and rational as you are! Where on earth do you get all these certitudes about "Onir having done it many times before"? If they are merely your suspicions, they hardly count as fact. 

Truthfully Shyamala, tho i am very detached from this show now, I never lost my affection for Purvi and Arjun and always have wanted them together.  I have stated that from the beginning.  Though back when I was more "attached" to the show, i used to tear my hair when either or both would do the stupidest things.  Yet, in both cases, I never felt they were ever trying to hurt someone else...not the case with many of the other favorites on the show.  Weak, immature, wrong, but never for reason of hurting others, in fact totally the opposite.  I am always willing to understand and forgive people who are just socially or relationally clumsy. 

As to "Onir having done it before" maybe you missed the first part of the thread, and also a previous thread where, in responding to articles that said Ovi would be proven to be the mother, i said the only way I can see that happening is if Onir doctors the records or she was in fact the mother.  In which case I presented a "what if" scenario. (This was before the current track) To be honest i can't remember now what all i wrote.  Simply trying to have some fun with the stupid show but of course i got a little blasted later, but not at all by ARVI lovers.  And in truth, what i wrote made some sense with how the CV' seem to be proceeding now.  It wasn't the story i would like to see however.  And with your suggestion in your earlier post,  i guess Ovi could be "proven" the mother by default if Arjun is "proven" to be the father. However, that proof isn't valid as we the viewers know, as Arjun is father in any case.

And from where do you get it that Onir is hiding his antecedents? On the contrary, he seems to be a highly public figure, and everyone in the medical field, in India and abroad, must be knowing all that there is to know about him. He was living an open and simple life in that lovely old home with that Shambu kaka, doing his social service, and if he has no family alive, or is an orphan, what is wrong with that, pray?

This part however, I feel is factual from the show. Every time Onir was approached about his past, he always changed the subject, diverted the attention, said "he prefers not to know, hear, remember, dwell in the past" but live in the present. There were several times, including with Manav where he avoided revealing anything.  I was a little shocked actually, that Manav and Archana wouldn't insist like any proper parent, to know something about their future son-in-law's past.  Wouldn't you?  Even if he is an orphan, then whats' his story about being an orphan. Who raised him, where did he come from?  There are way too many holes in his life.

Aren't you curious as to who he is?  

People who are not forthcoming about the past AT ALL, are usually hiding something.  If they tell you a little bit and then say it's too painful to talk about, that is different.  But we know NOTHING about Onir.  Not one thing.  

I have nothing against your wanting to see him and Purvi in jail, that is your prerogative, but let us stick to the known facts, please!

I don't want to see Onir in jail, or Purvi of course.  I was only elaborating on my "what if " story, trying to have a little fun with the silliness and laugh a bit at ourselves.  I don't like Onir and Purvi as a couple, sometimes I like Onir, but many times I think he's a con artist.  Personally, in my own life, i always trust everybody... so let me have a chance to be suspicious for a change. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As to to "facts"...Shyamala you should be the first to know that PR and facts are oxymorons. 
ed:  "PR facts" IS an oxymoron...hh

Shyamala

Edited by naava - 11 years ago
sashashyam thumbnail
Dear Naava,

It is so good to get back with you! I dropped out for all practical purposes after the Arjun-Ovi marriage, though I continued to watch PR. I have done only a very few standalone posts of the kind I used to do in the old days, my RamayanasπŸ˜‰/

My very last one, after the baby swapping, was called PR this Week: Redemption at last, a rather misleading title, as I never meant to suggest that PR had suddenly reformed itself in toto. It was nearly a month ago, on Feb 20 to be precise, and  was more in praise of the performances, primarily by Asha and Shakti, than anything else.

I feel quite nostalgic about the peephole in the hotel room door of  louvreπŸ˜‰. I had almost forgotten about it, for all that I used to fight all comers in those days in defence of our young pair.  Those were the good days, naava, when we used to debate endlessly and wait for Arjun and Purvi to find each other at long last. Well,that seems like  a mirage now, and Arjun and Purvi, especially she, seem like changelings. I like Onir's simple goodness, however, and I would most earnestly request you not to paint him in (imaginary) dark colours, there is a good girl!πŸ˜‰

Once again, delighted to have touched base with you again. Warm regards.

Shyamala

PS:  You are spot on about computer hackers. But I think they need the kick of the forbidden. Nowadays there is a sub-species, the ethical hacker, who helps law enforcement agencies.

Hey Shyamala 

I can't believe you and i are posting here again. πŸ˜†  gluttons for punishment as they say πŸ˜†

@ your first point about the likelihood of just testing Arjun makes a lot of sense, as no one knows the baby Purvi was carrying was also Arjun's .  In fact, sometime down the line, this proof of Arjun's fatherhood will surface again and i can already see Arjun;s face registering the shocking sudden realization of what that means... πŸ˜³

@ your common sense idea about camera's not being in Ovi's room  made me laugh, as I remember a peep hole or window into the hotel room where Arjun was removing a speck from Purvi's eyes...just so Punni could take a photo...pretty clear window as it were, as a camera could't photo through a frosted one.  And no hotel room in the world would have a window passersby could peer into..   

You have to admit ... in their sickness, the cv's are quiet creative...hence their name  

Like a computer hacker, such wasted talent. Such skill  could be used for good and pleasant purposes  πŸ˜Š

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As Afsara said DNA test is to prove paternity . But one thing is sure...ever since he has married Purvi all he does  is frame tests ,swap babies etc . He was shown as a doctor of principles . He could mint money but he preferred doing social service and was content living in his ancestral home with his faithful old retainer Shambhu kaka and earning just enough for his needs . That was his character . This muck is Purvi's . This mess is hers , not his . Getting pregnant before marraige , seeing to it that the man who made her pregnant became her jeeju , then going on a frantic lying and hiding spree , dealing with blackmailers and sitting on the truth wherever it threatens to come out like sitting on something burning and diffusing it ...all is Purvi's doing .

I would have preferred if he had not supported her in her lies . If he had advised her to come clean once and for all and stood by her side quietly , not judging her as she took the flak . Once it was over , he should have offered her a life with him in Kolkata and she should have accepted understanding that he was one person who did not judge her and stood by her through thick and thin . In this way both their characters would have developed .  Right now , they are battered .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 years ago
sashashyam thumbnail
Naava,

Oh, dear, here we go again, exactly as in the summer of 2012! Well, I will restrict myself to the point about Onir's antecedents or the lack thereof.

Naava, he is not an ordinary Gajanan Wakankar from Jhumritalaiya. He is a very famous doctor, well respected by his peers and sought after by any number of national and foreign medical institutions. His biodata must be there is every medical directory, along with details of his medical degrees and his practice. It is not that he is a celebrity only in Kolkata. Remember that his name is recommended to Manav by their doctor in Mumbai as the only man to save Ovi and her baby. Even the sleazy Dr. Kundan recognises him at once and tries to rope him into his KV Hospital to raise its reputation.Then there is that Dr,Bhargava who knows him very well.

Onir is not a fake author publishing ghost written novels in his name, my dear, he is a famous surgeon who operates daily and handles any number of critical cases. This is not something that can be faked.

How can such a man be a con man?A con man pretends to be someone he is not for making a quick buck. Onir is a known quantity for the entire medical fraternity, and his kind of work cannot be done by sleight of hand and bluff.

It is  a non-starter, as you would be the first to acknowledge once you have got your tongue out of your cheek, where it is firmly lodged at the moment!πŸ˜‰ You are being mischievous, and I can completely understand your wanting to have some fun,  but these kids will take you literally, they will.

I do not remember Onir dodging questions about his background several times, just the once with Manav, but I will accept what you say about that. There might be some strange reason for that, maybe he is illegitimate, or was abandoned  by his mother, and is ashamed of that. He is very fond of children, as I remember, and does charity work in orphanages. Maybe there is some link there.

As for Manav checking the antecedents  of his 'daughter''s husband, why on earth would he even think of it when she has  married such a celebrity?

In any case, Onir is not the candidate for a sudden about turn into a villain. In fact, though I love his uncomplicated and unaffectedly good character, I would not mind a smooth and silky, high class negative one as well, for it would be fascinating, like Hrithik Roshan's Zafar Khan in Zoya Akhtar's Luck by Chance, a film I liked a lot. He was superb, scheming and plotting and ever on edge to undo any potential rival for stardom. But poor Onir is just what he seems to be, alas!

Which is a besotted lover who can be twisted round his Mishti's little finger. It would have been far better for Onir to have put his foot down with Purvi and read her the riot act right at the beginning of the baby swap proposal, but she is his greatest weakness, exactly as she was Arjun's, and is, for that matter.

Onir's problem is that he is not a young man in love. He is someone who was perfectly happy with his patients and his idealism, till one day this girl came along and turned his well ordered world topsy turvy. When love hits an otherwise unlikely candidate like that, it hits him very hard. Now he cannot bear to see her unhappy, and that warps his judgement.

Well, that is enough, I should think. Bye for now.

Shyamala

haha...didn't mean to scare you. Answer below. πŸ˜Š

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: arvifanalways

This Dr Onir is not a doctor but a criminal..changing hospital documents..swapping babies...destroying evidence to be admitted in court...LIES AFTER LIES...OH GOD WHEN WILL THIS CRIMINAL ONIR'S TRUTH BE OUT..HE IS ONE OF THE SICKEST CHARACTERS IN PR🀒

You are free to vent out your frustration on any fictional character but plss avoid writing in caps since its considered shouting on net and is against IF rules ... Also name calling a character is against rule ... U can always write a sentence "Onir is acting like criminal"  instead of saying "Criminal Onir" ... its one and the same but  Criminal Onir comes under name calling  a character.. hope u understand the difference ... criticism can b always done in a better way 😊

PR Dev team

SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Both ways, the DNA will come back positive as it is Arjun's child.  πŸ˜ƒ
Mothers DNA don't show up so its based on the daddiesπŸ˜‰
Onir will be tested and it will be negative and no body would come up with the smart idea that ARVI was engaged going to marry and there is possibility that they have consumatedπŸ˜ƒ
This is PR for u.
And Dr Onir just followed Purvi's order to exchange the baby. He has/had no rights over the baby so ...

Kalapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramkideewani23

Both ways, the DNA will come back positive as it is Arjun's child.  πŸ˜ƒ

Mothers DNA don't show up so its based on the daddiesπŸ˜‰
Onir will be tested and it will be negative and no body would come up with the smart idea that ARVI was engaged going to marry and there is possibility that they have consumatedπŸ˜ƒ
This is PR for u.
And Dr Onir just followed Purvi's order to exchange the baby. He has/had no rights over the baby so ...

That because our Purvi was the Sanskaari one πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†