Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

I think that Onir will change the DNA reports because its kind of obvious cause hes a doctor so its easy and its an Ekta show so what else can we expect?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27RamanRKRaghav4URituuu..ashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Onir will change the DNA tests:Mod note Pg5" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arvifanalways

Goldie

arvifanalways

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
This Dr Onir is not a doctor but a criminal..changing hospital documents..swapping babies...destroying evidence to be admitted in court...LIES AFTER LIES...OH GOD WHEN WILL THIS CRIMINAL ONIR'S TRUTH BE OUT..HE IS ONE OF THE SICKEST CHARACTERS IN PRDead

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ritsranveerkandykandyarshi33ampliphy..PlayfulKiss..Shehreen_27naomihyugaaathyacrazygirl4arviashfaque2012

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Onir needs to be taken out of the show! We all have had enough of him! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi33ampliphynaomihyugaHuma-ilovedhanjanird-Priya-

zonan

IF-Dazzler

zonan

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
desperate?
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_roxx

naava

IF-Dazzler

naava

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Well, actually when you think of it, i do expect dr onir to change the dna records.  Or it's possible that the baby really is Ovi's. 

A lot of people laughed at me and worse (called me names LOL ) when i suggested the baby might be Ovi's and a scenario that could evolve if it were, and earlier poo-pooed the idea that Onir is hiding something from his past.  

I think dr. Onir somehow lost a baby in the past due to a medical mistake (we are all human after all)  either his own child or something he couldn't  forgive himself for.  I have a feeling he is experienced in "doctoring" (changing) records.  I think that he married Purvi because he so desparately wanted a child to replace this loss.  

It would explain a lot of things.  

ps. kFrom the standpoint that i still wish for an ARVI reunion, i want the surviving baby to the theirs. Although this doesn't mean i am glad that Ovi's baby would not have survived.  I abhor the whole destructive baby track from the beginning.

I am following the show now only sporadically, and with total disinterest and disengagement. No emotional connection to it, now dispassionate about it.  That's what Ekta forces on her audience.   

Edited by naava - 16 March 2013 at 2:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Vonishyaharshana1jdronamrajuampliphyAshlaikaNadaCintaRituuu..

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
is it possible  ?? as DNA test will prove that it is arjuns child and if judge give DNA test between onir and child then simple , will not match and arjun then okay matched , save both sides so no need exchange at all .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Apple_AmberKalapiParinLyksShakti

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

is it possible  ?? as DNA test will prove that it is arjuns child and if judge give DNA test between onir and child then simple , will not match and arjun then okay matched , save both sides so no need exchange at all .

i totally agree linda because mothers dna are not matched at all 

Orchid25

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
hehe what if it is ovi and arjuns  child , and something was happened what actually knows onir and he not revealed yet then after DNA test when purvi wil saw report then Shocked what ? it is ovi arjuns child , then what about ours  , onir , our child death by my careless  treat ,what ??? separation LOL onir purvi separate . ovi arjun happily living with their daughter 

ParinLyksShakti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top