Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

vm_2009

Groupbie

vm_2009

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Whenever I see NBTNMKK I admire how well Mohan's character has been etched. He is no Mr. Perfect, Ever since season 1 , when he ended up marrying Ridhima. He has had his flaws.
He declared today that he is no Mr Perfect. 
He has been shown to be a weak character that keeps trying to be better. 
He did leave his wife and kid even if it was a stepchild, it was a responsibility he had taken ( I agree with Navika's comments here) and he did not fulfill it. He could have asked Jiji bua to care for them or found some other way. Just depositing money is not enough. He should know Megha well that she would not touch his money especially if she thinks that he is the one responsible for her son gone missing.
He turned alcoholic after he failed to locate Addu. Alcoholism itself is an escapist's way. 
But inspite of all his faults what makes him special is that he still cares and cares very deeply. His faults make him even more endearing. 
Waiting for monday to see how everything unfolds.

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

nish_kvice.versablmadhurilav.0301jessiejaymini4monuRaghaviaIshaqzaadeswavai2jia03-Shwetasri-nb.nehadevilsadvocateamalazizknrajikunalthebestsakhisangnimonusumimeghan27adoremevirgoanu rulzPavaniShinybanditqueenn.Leesanshivangi838pc_palsNeelimaSJHansaTaporisonu-monuakshirocks_Bidzie_misty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mr Imperfectly Perfect." in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I concur! Mohan is one of the very well written characters...he is very self-aware...has nbo delusions of grandeur about himself and spirals of self-righteousness he is a normal guy with an abnormally large heart. and His faults and his flaws make him so much more real then an average soap hero...I love him because he is not really the Macho man dudes that are a rage these days...He gets emotional about everything...which men dont really do...with Mard ko Dard nahi hota BS...But Mohan he wears his heart of his sleeve...whatever is in his heart is on his face...there is no hypocricy...I love him for this and his being a super Melty Pants for even a token apology from the people he loves Day Dreaming

Great post Thumbs Up

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vm_2009Monu__blmadhurivice.versaswavai21973anuRaghaviaasmi279monusumisakhisangnianu rulzLeesanbanditqueenn.pc_palsNeelimaSJHansaTaporisonu-monu_Bidzie_

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
@vm_2009... Excellent post! Clap  Thank you!  You have described the essence of Mohan Bhatnager to a tee! 

A beautifully crafted character, well defined and developed and absolutely adorable!  Never taking himself too seriously, often self deprecating , soul searching , without becoming overly cynical about life ...and love! Wink

He fails, he falls short, he's flawed...but he still manages to pick himself up, dust himself off and try to fix the problem as he sees it!  He is what he is, no pretense, just Mohan. Impetuous, even reckless at times,but irrepressible!  Imperfectly perfect! That's our guy! Wink  Loyal, and faithful,loving and caring all wrapped up into the emotional bundle that is Mohan Bhatnagar!  

I can never quite comprehend why so many don't accept him for who he is? Why the need to make him into something else?!  It's as if because we love him he must be perfect each and every time, because being imperfect would mean he's not lovable or doesn't deserve our love and admiration?!Confused  

I love Mohan just the way he is,warts ,flaws and all! The whole imperfect package! LOL   Because he's more relatable that way, more human after all!  

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vm_2009vice.versablmadhuriswavai2jia03Raghaviasakhisangnimonusumiasmi279devilsadvocatePavaniShinybanditqueenn.anu rulzHansaTaporiNeelimaSJsonu-monuSunna_Deewani_Bidzie_

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
OHMIGOSH!!!! LeeeHeart  *major Phangirl mode* Can I say how much I loved your postEmbarrassed...Alas there is no Love buttonOuch anyway lovely description of Mohan...Its like you can read my mind Big smile I Heart Mohan soo Hard Day Dreaming I love his attitude towards himself and life...he doesnt take everything so seriously that life feels suffocated...He is much more grounded in reality and aware of his own shortcomings then most people...I wish people like him existed in the world *sigh*

Once again I love love love your post HugBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Raghaviaasmi279banditqueenn.LeesanNeelimaSJHansaTapori_Bidzie_

monusumi

IF-Dazzler

monusumi

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
what a perfect title and a superbbb postClapClap
mohan bhatnagar is such an awesome charector n portrayed so brilliantly by kkk.nothing more to add 
eventhough he makes mistakes n imperfect guy but we fall in love with him that is the charm of Mohan bhatnagar.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeesanHansaTapori_Bidzie_

1973anu

Goldie

1973anu

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Superb post .. agree..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2Leesan

vm_2009

Groupbie

vm_2009

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks you everyone for all the inputs and comments. :)

Leesansonu-monu

adoremevirgo

IF-Rockerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
noone is perfect...but i believe perfection lies in admitting own mistake and doing everything to revert those mistakes...and imperfection lies in pointing fingers at others...

vm_2009HansaTapori

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.