Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
NOM
even i feel the same.looks like SM needs to be told when to pretend to blush or shy,else shell just smile as if someone has wished her goodmorning.
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Mini I am not stereotyping career women. There are many career women here. What I said was when Taarika was introduced, Salunke told everyone that there is the order from HQ that she is the boss. Now that wasn't done in jest. 
A younger woman who is appointed that way is not done by fluke. It takes lots of planning, networking and brains in the chosen field(I mean the subject) to do this. And the underlining capacity to bend rules and manipulate them to get it.

Do all career women do this? NO. Only those who have the ambition to go way ahead in a short time and one who wants power. Both men and women fall into this category. It does happen in real life in all arenas. In the field of Police work I have seen this happen more (yes I do interact with lots of police as I am part of the police-public forum in my area and my mother helps women in trouble through legal channels) And believe me such women are a force to reckon with because they have a complete no nonsense attitude and nothing can come in their way of promotion and power. A couple of years ago such a case of IAS women officers had made news when it was quietly hushed up.

Finally what I wanted to point out was, when FW starts certain real life issues, why skirt it? Go the complete length. There are many a boys/men who have faced this and not known how to react or respond sensibly. Showing such a story could have brought some inkling to the viewers how to deal with such situations. Why escape into mushy stories when you have started a huge explosive one? Won't such a story actually bring out the actress in the woman portraying Taarika? Afterall she has said that she likes to portray shades of negativity. Believe me such women can be formidable friends. They are impeccable in the rules and regulations that govern in their chosen field. 

Or is it that women here don't want to see a strong, formidable woman who chooses to be attracted to Abhijeet for a while and chooses to remain just a friend?πŸ˜‰
Edited by mallikaBalu - 11 years ago
Srishti. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gadhadada

😲😲😲

DAYA AND POORVI!!!!!😲
wow that would be something too odd

i have seen kajal and daya were called husband wife by mistake by a shopkeeper
daya had a little crush on dr.nyla
and even poorvi was teasing shreya with abhijeet in rehesyamai hotel ka raaz but
daya and poorvi is too odd

Edited by poorvisinghcd - 11 years ago
mallikaBalu thumbnail
I agree with you poorvisinghcd that 'll be too far fetched.
Srishti. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorvisinghcd

DAYA AND POORVI!!!!!🀒🀒🀒
wow that would be something too odd

i have seen kajal and daya were called husband wife by mistake by a shopkeeper
daya had a little crush on dr.nyla
and even poorvi was teasing shreya with abhijeet in rehesyamai hotel ka raaz but
daya and poorvi is too odd

i dont remember poorvi's love story with anyone
i just knew that she was caring for vivek but she and daya i dont think i saw any such thing, i did not miss a single episode since poorvi joined😲

iMini thumbnail
err its not insp.purvi!
its 'sr.insp.abhijeet' episode waali poorvi
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Thanks for the clarification Mini. I was wondering what next 
iMini thumbnail
@mallika di
now i get it!*tightens her screw*
true..such women/men arent really of a nature being in long lasting relations..maybe..ive much to learn
urs is a view of really wider perspective than mine..hence didnt understand initially
as far as Tji is concerned..thankgod she is junior to Salunkhe sir..
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mallikaBalu

Or is it that women here don't want to see a strong, formidable woman who chooses to be attracted to Abhijeet for a while and chooses to remain just a friend?πŸ˜‰

I don't mind this at all...I want some change in the present track without maiming Abhijeet's character. The best solution would be to have him propose...she takes time to think...and then comes back and tells him that she's presently focussing on her career and hence can't settle down with him...πŸ˜›  Sorry if anyone is hurt...this is just my personal view.

I am sure Abhijeet will show the right emotion at that moment, touch our hearts...and then move on...the track will be finished and they can think of some other track.
mallikaBalu thumbnail
True @Vis that that kind of a story too can be done.

Now I am truly confused. When Dr. Taarika was introduced she was done as Salunke's head. Otherwise how can a junior put a gym equipment inside the office and with total disregard exercise there if that person was not a head of the department? No junior can have the guts to do that.

Yes later she toes the line in the lab .But, she has always remained that tad aloof in the lab. She was never shown as part of it like all the other women forensic experts to have tread the lab in  CID. Whether we liked them, hated them or were plain indifferent, they did show they were part of the lab and its environs. Not aloof in many suttle ways like Taarika. That subtle aloofness comes in when the equation of head being reversed to junior is done.