Thendral

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

[I wrote a little OS on how I would have taken Episode 826.  Hope you guys like it.]

It was a peaceful Friday evening.  Night had fallen across the sky marking 9 pm.  Thulasi was studying in her room while Tamil was in the living room watching TV. 

Naan sonnadhum mazha vandhuchaa

Naan sollala veyil vandhucha 

Adi rendume idham thanducha 

Muthu muthu pechi

Tamil was tapping his hands along with the song.

En kannula poi iruka

Un kannoda mai kirukka

Adi kalliye arivirukka

En moochi ninnu pochu

While listening to the song, Tamil turned to his right and looked over at Thulasi who was studying very diligently.  He admired her beauty...noticing the lines on her face when she was thinking about something...the way she puts her pen in her mouth at times...how hard she works for her dream to come true while still being responsible at home...everything about her he liked...

Inside the room, Thulasi finished up her notes then closed her books and put them in her bag.  She lifted her head up and saw that Tamil was looking at her.  She looked at him and smiled.  Tamil just looked back at her not realizing that she was looking back at him.  Thulasi then got off the bed and went over to Tamil standing in front of him.

"Enage, you're not going to bed?" she asked.

"Huh?  Sorry, what did you say?" Tamil said snapping back from his thoughts.

Thulasi giggled. 

"You're not feeling tired?" she asked again.

"No...I'm not tired.  If you're tired go and sleep." Tamil replied.

"I'm not tired either." Thulasi said.

She went and sat down on the couch beside Tamil now. 

"What are you watching?" she asked.

"Nothing really, just songs playing on TV." he replied.

Thulasi turned back from facing the TV and looked at Tamil and smiled looking into his eyes.  She then put her hand between his hand and locked fingers.  She was humming to the song while Tamil admired along.  He then started to gently move her hair away and kissed her cheek.  Thulasi was surprised and looked at him then smiled back.  Tamil then pulled her gently and Thulasi now slipped down to his upper body.  She put her feet up and was lying in front of Tamil while he had one leg down and another leg folded on the couch.  Both were watching TV but not really paying attention to what was going on.  Tamil was running his fingers across Thulasi's neck now.  Thulasi squirmed at the sudden touch feeling ticklish.  She twisted her upper body to face him now.

"Athai's here, what if she sees us?" she asked him.

"Don't worry, she's asleep.  I'm sure she won't get up until morning.  She ate a lot tonight." he replied.

Thulasi let out a small laugh.  "I guess she loved the food I made that much."

Tamil grinning "Hey!  Don't I get some credit here?  You're cooking is this good because of me.  You didn't even know the basics to cooking when we were first married.  I still remember your upma that was all watery..."

"Hey!  Not fair, that was my first try.  Plus it didn't taste that bad either.  Thulasi put on her puppy face while playing with Tamil's shirt.

"Yeah yeah sure..." Tamil mocked Thulasi then smiled at her.  He took his hands and cupped her face. 

"Hey Kuttima, follow me."  Tamil took Thulasi's hand and helped her off the couch and took her to the back of the house.

"Where are we going?" she whispered.

"You'll see." Tamil whispered back.

Tamil carefully led Thulasi up the stairs to the terrace.

"Why are we here?"  she asked him.

"Because we never get to spend time together.  And don't worry, your Athai won't see or hear us up here." he winked at her.

Thulasi blushed and turned to face Tamil now. 

"You're right; we spend no time together now.  With my college and your work and now the business...it's like we hardly have time for each other.  And the few moments that we spend together we are either talking about some issue or about other people..."

Tamil put his finger on Thulasi's lip.  "Ssshhh...remember just you and me, no work, nobody else...just us."

Thulasi let out a small nod then hugged Tamil.  She closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest feeling his heartbeat.  Tamil kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.  He then lifted her and carried her onto the swing sofa they had on the terrace.  He put her down carefully and sat beside her.  On the sofa Tamil was sitting straight up while Thulasi was sleeping down putting her head on his thigh holding his hands close to her.  Tamil was gently swinging the seat back and forth looking at her.  Thulasi lifted her head up and looked at Tamil.

"Do you have to work tomorrow?" she asked.

"I have a few files I need to look over and send, but I can do that from here." he replied.   

"Can we go out tomorrow then?" Thulasi asked.

"Sure...where do you want to go?" Tamil wondered.

"Anywhere...let's just go have fun.  We haven't been out together in a very long time."  Thulasi said.  

"No problem, I'll just finish everything in the morning and we can go out after that." Tamil replied.

"Uuummm...can we see a movie then go shopping?"  she asked brightly.

Tamil smiled at her enthusiasm.

"Anything for you Kuttima." and he kissed her hand.

Thulasi smiled then got up and was resting her head on Tamil's chest now.  She felt warm and happy inside realizing how much she missed Tamil lately.  Both of them talked then silently dozed off to sleep under the peaceful breezy night with the moon shinning down on them.

Edited by Smiles-20 - 15 March 2013 at 9:28pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dlakshsamevijaysvimalthendralfan007MindFreezerSuha95vjayamGiselmaha2ussss283Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: * Ep. 826 Replay *" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Beautiful OS by you, Smiles. A scene in which TA and T just have mutual love for each other. You have captured the understanding, gentleness and tenderness the two have in a nice way.

Edited by maha2us - 16 March 2013 at 2:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaysvimal

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Super Smiles!

I still don't understand why they don't give us nice scenes to watch. But I guess we can be happy with OSs...

Beautifully written and I love it.

Suha95

Goldie

Suha95

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
the os is superb...Smile

u have a creative imagination...!!!
nice wok smiles...continue to do so..!!!Day Dreaming

thanq...!!!Wink

jaysvimal

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
very very beautiful
loved the scenes Embarrassed

thendralfan007

thendralfan007

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Very romantically written Smiles Clap ... beautiful imagination Big smile... mmm T/T in moonlight ... and swinging to and fro ... what a beautiful scene ...Embarrassed

Gisel

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I just read all the OS Big smile
WOW Smiles its very beautiful Star It was soo cute and romantic, antha mood was nice for them.
So sad that they are like side tracks in the serial. Enjoyed it a lot Tongue
Thanksss a lott Smiles, keep rockingg Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.