bluesz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Thank you for all the people who supported me in this forum even though you didn't know me.

Thank you for all the barunfans who are treating me like a celebrity..looks like you cant ignore me or any bashers.

Those who are calling us as bashers plz read my last mail which i have already sent to saraa.After reading that mail you guys will realise who are the actual bashers.

Heard that barun created his official id.I am sure that his PR only will manage his account. Dont worry guys..I wont spam his id.Even I didn't spam SP to end the show.This entire forum already knew who is good at spamming.Moreover barun's PR is already checking IF so there is no need to send a mail to him personally.

PS:All the barun fans can rest in peace now as i am leaving this forum.

If this post is out of IF ethics then mods can close it.But I think I have the right to post a bye msg in this forum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
All I have to say is don't be sad or mad if you know you are not wrong. ! Now i honestly dont know who to believe anymore all i have to say is this thread does not belong to anyone Everyone is welcome and if you feel you want to leave thats ur personal decision. Good bye! :)..
FLGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know you and I am not sure what the story is.. But since you made this post, all I can say is - Never be bullied into silence.

Best of luck!
Myura thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dont generalize Barun fans! If u send a bashing mail to him you think he really care! Mr Sobti has better things to do than reading junk!!! Anyways i support you decision becoz in your last post also you have nothing better to post than bashing Barun fans! Goodbye
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Before this turns into a mess and a blame game. I'm closing this topic out.

IPKKND DT.