Will Chaya get raped by that creep teacher?

Andy_Loves_ASYA thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ive been seeing That creepy teacher staring at Chaya really creepily!  the way he was staring at her legs and body the other day and then he was holding her hand...
Do you think he might try raping her?
I hope this track doesn't include teen pregnancy message with chaya or something ...
I love chaya more than rachna and gunjan as she is more like me! I don't want her to be targeted by that ugly creep.!🀒

Your views??...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know if he will rape her, but I think he will try something. Hope Gunjan and Rachana can come together to support her if something does happen.
nnmm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think a rape but he may attempt a rape/molestation. I wish Chaya R & G give him back a nice dose. They can better show how girls should protect them rather than showing chaya as victim.
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
unfortunately i do think he will, and rachna and gunjan will fight a case to help chaya get justice...
mizzneetu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah this show is all about the youth and the problems that young females in particular face. So there is a chance that the teacher may cause trouble for her. Which I really don't want to see happen to her. But there is a possibility. 
nividances thumbnail
I think the teacher will probably try to do something bad with her but I don't think they would show Chaya getting pregnant. They will probably try to do something to raise awareness against rape/molestation but I don't think they will bring teen pregnancy into it.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really like Chaya too.  God forbid that Chaya ends up preggers w/this creepy teachers kid.  I really don't know how far the CV's are gonna take this disturbing track.  Rape is taking the creepy teacher track quite far.  Anyways, if anyone saves Chaya from this teacher, I'd like to see Rajeev save her.  No offense to Rachna/Gunjhun + Rajeev fans.  I REALLY hope Chaya ends up w/RajeevπŸ˜ƒ.  If the CV's can give shallow, selfish Charu a bigger role on the show w/her getting married to Mayank who happens to be one of the main guys on the show then they could have Chaya have a bigger role on the show w/her & Rajeeve having a romance.  Plus, she is WAAAYYY better than Charu & Chaya + Rajeev is hands down better than Mayank + Charu.   Edited by edabella - 11 years ago
Now I am getting reason for Chaya sharma track. cv's want to remove teacher student hurdle for gunjiv track. so they are developing chaya track.. so that  after holi track, gargs will get gunjan out from garg house and gunjan will stay at rajiv s quarter... so people cannot oppose.. so they created this track just before  holi track...
rnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really really hope not. She is so innocent and bubbly...full of life. I would hate that to happen. I don't think I have the strength to watch that.😭

I do not care who saves her but I hope someone does on time.
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How much I hate it ???😑 It is bound to happen, not a rape but an attempt of molestation and sexual harassment  maybe the next track
  Maybe they want to clear out to the viewers Rajeev,s image - like  look how good , well behaved and decent Rajeev is who doesnot cross the line with his students πŸ˜‰. 
Well there is an extreme character like Sharma who does not know where to draw the line πŸ˜‘😑
 God yeh! Rajeev Sab ladkiyon ko bachata hain-  our superman