Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

vihaan's suit

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
i know he looked hot yeah he's one :) 

but he wore the same suit (or was it same?) today and when he wore it in the valentines dance party with the ishq wala sequence song during that time. i don't know if any of guys noticed it  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxRiaKapoorxx

xxRiaKapoorxx Senior Member
xxRiaKapoorxx
xxRiaKapoorxx

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Hi!

Yes, I noticed this too! I was going to make a post here about it,..I thought maybe they were trying to show some symbolism or something... but then, when I saw the scene where Vihaan totally ignores the fact that Anushka was behind the school scam (when they were watching the report)... I changed my mind. They missed out on such a huge thing, and made Vihaan's character look totally stupid. I hate the way the CVs of the show do this! They do it with all the characters actually. (I think I will make a post about this separately though, because it will turn into a rant here! haha)

Anyway, the point is, I realized that the show cant give Vihaan's character the depth and dimension, and no other character for that matter... so there is no way they could think of doing something like symbolism. No offense, but the CVs/writers just dont show that they have that much detail and thought into the scenes, show and characters. Everyone, honestly, looks stupid... and its impractical.

Sorry! Off-topic again lol What I am trying to say is, I noticed but thought its pointless to think about it haha

It is the same suit though. He wore this to the reunion, and then his first day in office as boss (both 13th and 14th march epis)

well, may not mean anything for the show,... but at least we both have good observations skills :)

<3 Ria

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index