Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone!

For those who don't know me, I'm Smiles.  

I have a few ideas on how we can help rock the Office Forum.  I saw the first week of the show and it's going pretty interesting and together we can develop a forum for Office.  I need everyone's ideas and inputs and participation for this to happen though.

Couple suggestions:

1) Separate Forum
If possible, can there be a separate Forum for Office?  Instead of having it under Vijay More Serials, it would be nice if this serial gets its own Forum page that links under Star Vijay.

2) Chaska Meter
Sruthi Raj and Susan already have their profiles set up and it would be great to have a Chaska Meter running for this serial also.

If these two suggestions happen, that would be great.  I'm willing to help in any way possible, I've got a few ideas and stuff.  Unfortunately I cannot commit to updating episodes but would be interested to help the forum for as long as the show manages to grab my attention.

Feel free to share your thoughts.  All opinions welcome!

Keep smiling! 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

divya1508jaysvimalgarapatiPallanguzhiSnowGirl18GiselcrazzymoonMindFreezerSuha95hopper_oceanJananivjcAbiLuvsArshiAmmuKryanMalarkodi-Yamini-ParulRatiShiviShemmoLaxshaLOVEArshiRoshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Office Forum Dev. Ideas" in Office forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smiles-20

Hey everyone!

For those who don't know me, I'm Smiles.  

I have a few ideas on how we can help rock the Office Forum.  I saw the first week of the show and it's going pretty interesting and together we can develop a forum for Office.  I need everyone's ideas and inputs and participation for this to happen though.

Couple suggestions:

1) Separate Forum
If possible, can there be a separate Forum for Office?  Instead of having it under Vijay More Serials, it would be nice if this serial gets its own Forum page that links under Star Vijay.

2) Chaska Meter
Sruthi Raj and Susan already have their profiles set up and it would be great to have a Chaska Meter running for this serial also.

If these two suggestions happen, that would be great.  I'm willing to help in any way possible, I've got a few ideas and stuff.  Unfortunately I cannot commit to updating episodes but would be interested to help the forum for as long as the show manages to grab my attention.

Feel free to share your thoughts.  All opinions welcome!

Keep smiling! 

I agree this what wanna too... hope we have a forum for office...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Heyy smiles..

Thanks for the suggestions .. seem to be a cool idea. But as Mod Nithya had mention before, lets wait to see the response for this serial Tongue Ippo tannae start agiruku .. in fact we have not got enough updater's yet.

Lets us try to give 2 - 3 more weeks on this Office and see the responses we are getting and then i am sure Moderator will consider your suggestion and it would be a pleasure to have you around helping us on  developing the forum We can get our one forum and once we get that we can also have Chaska Meter .. Smile

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Sure Hopper, thanks for the reply.

Have a great day!

siva2901

IF-Sizzlerz

siva2901

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Pls Office soap opera gng very nicely I will be more happy if we get a seperateforum for that .

pS pls give me the link

ParulRatiShivi

Diviya27

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ParulRatiShivi

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Can we have a photo gallery for Office

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
thanks and nice idea smiles