Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Is it just me or is the show going absolutely nowhere right now? The storyline is such a time waster. There's nothing actually worth watching happening. There's been no progress in the relationships of the characters.

Bonnie seems to have just disappeared because the whole Silas incident thing was 'too much for her'. So, they pause that obsession of hers to show Elena being this total sassy bitch? As much as I love her like this, this is doing nothing to help progress the storyline. Apparently she doesn't care about her best friend, or anyone for that matter and just because she doesn't care anymore, the sire bond no longer works. So how do we know what Elena really feels? One moment she's getting jealous that Stefan is so close to Caroline and the next she's getting all seductive with Damon and telling him she knows he likes the new Elena. =/ What is with the writers turning Elena into.. Katherine? Speaking of Katherine, where the heck is she? She's made absolutely no move whatsoever to force Klaus to take the cure. You'd think the writers would foreshadow some of her plan at least but nope, there's nothing.

And then there's the mystery of the missing blood bags. Like are you for real? You're telling me that Silas, the guy that everyone feared so much goes around stealing blood bags now? 😳

On top of that, the trip to New York. I'm kind of excited to seem some Delena again but c'mon. WHERE IS THIS GOING? Are we gonna get a 'let's bring old Elena back' track? Or is this a 'Damon-likes-new-Elena' vs 'Stefan & Caroline-hate-this-Elena' track? Or even better? Is it a 'I'm-going-to-be-Kat-#2' track?

I couldn't help but notice how boring the episode. =/ If this continues, I think I'll just stop watching until they actually show Silas or Katherine. And i'm assuming everyone else also felt that there was nothing too amazing in the episode because no one has posted anything about it? πŸ˜† ..Which is totally understandable. There is nothing to discuss. =/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Couldn't agree with you more! All through out the epi I was hoping something would happen, like at least a small hint or appearance of Silas.. but there was nothing. And I was so shocked to see Damon react so calmly about the death of Shady Professor (yeh he doesn't care if he dies) but Bonnie has been going on about him since she came back.. surely that will cause some sort of confusion. Seriously don't know where this is going.. so far I think IMO this the worst season. Only good that came out of it was some Delena scenes but even then they were hindered :/ 
rainfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah this season seems to be going around in circles πŸ˜•...its all too crazy, plus the fact that Steven Mcqueen has not given out any interviews about his exit makes me think that TVD is going to pull a going back in time to fix some things routine. 

Ausiello from tvline.com has a time wraps and major resurrections in his may sweeps scorecard and I am very sure its going to be Jeremy.

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well, according to story and plot wise, yeah, it was like nothing. No moving, at all. BUT, it was not boring for me coz Elena was kickass and FUN. And I really missed Damon. πŸ˜³
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
And comparing Elena and Katherine. Well. There is one and only and major difference.

Katherine was a manipulative liar. She loved to play with truth all the time. And Elena. She is so very honest. She is bluntly honest that it hurts. She will not lie. Just like in episode, she bluntly told Stefan, Caroline and Damon, their own problems/truths/confessions on their face only. 
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i didnt liked the epi at all ...i mean elena with out feelings ...she is hurting the people that she onces loved..in mine opinion is not funny..
i missed bonnie in todays episode ..she always helped her..
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree, I kinda miss the old Elena😳 but they need to move on, and start repairing the relationships & work on Silas and Katherine.
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The whole season doesn't seem worth it. 4X16 episode was such a filler. The track is just a wasted one. I watched it and it didn't even seem like TVD. πŸ₯± I'm just looking forward to Katherine's entry now and if that too leads nowhere, I think I'm just gonna keep calm and wait for the spin off for The Originals, that's probably better. πŸ˜›
thanks for the thread Jot!
I thought i was the only one feeling bored and disappointed with the current track. In fact, i was a bit lost in last week's episode! There was no proper development / transition from the episode Jer died to last week's!

Elena suddenly becomes this 'damon - female version of Season 1' mixed with 'Katherine's seductiveness' I just could not relate to her 'switching off' she just became someone else! 

Caroline's long and desperate voice mails to Tyler were really annoying! Since when did Tyler become her BFF from BF. She should be rather leaving those voice messages for the missing witch friend!

Klaus - werewolf girl equation was really annoying! Why on earth was Klaus having so much patience with her???? He is Klaus ...the first original / first vampire - werewolf !! He should know by now how to extract info!

I just hated the episode...not at all looking forward for the next one!

Either the writers are taking their audience for granted or their focus is shifted to 'originals spin off'.

phew..finally vented out my emotions!

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: iMadz

Katherine was a manipulative liar. 

Yes, and that's exactly how Elena behaved in the episode yesterday! 😊