Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Is it just me or is the show going absolutely nowhere right now? The storyline is such a time waster. There's nothing actually worth watching happening. There's been no progress in the relationships of the characters.

Bonnie seems to have just disappeared because the whole Silas incident thing was 'too much for her'. So, they pause that obsession of hers to show Elena being this total sassy bitch? As much as I love her like this, this is doing nothing to help progress the storyline. Apparently she doesn't care about her best friend, or anyone for that matter and just because she doesn't care anymore, the sire bond no longer works. So how do we know what Elena really feels? One moment she's getting jealous that Stefan is so close to Caroline and the next she's getting all seductive with Damon and telling him she knows he likes the new Elena. =/ What is with the writers turning Elena into.. Katherine? Speaking of Katherine, where the heck is she? She's made absolutely no move whatsoever to force Klaus to take the cure. You'd think the writers would foreshadow some of her plan at least but nope, there's nothing.

And then there's the mystery of the missing blood bags. Like are you for real? You're telling me that Silas, the guy that everyone feared so much goes around stealing blood bags now? Stern Smile

On top of that, the trip to New York. I'm kind of excited to seem some Delena again but c'mon. WHERE IS THIS GOING? Are we gonna get a 'let's bring old Elena back' track? Or is this a 'Damon-likes-new-Elena' vs 'Stefan & Caroline-hate-this-Elena' track? Or even better? Is it a 'I'm-going-to-be-Kat-#2' track?

I couldn't help but notice how boring the episode. =/ If this continues, I think I'll just stop watching until they actually show Silas or Katherine. And i'm assuming everyone else also felt that there was nothing too amazing in the episode because no one has posted anything about it? LOL ..Which is totally understandable. There is nothing to discuss. =/

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfire.SmokeySilence.meriyaarLavenderCrystal-Rakshu-surbhi_d3-Subbiha-theloupgarouxSars.sunflower52soni595..DamonCrazy..MischiefManaged.Reshama.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Going Nowhere?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meriyaar

Goldie

meriyaar

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Couldn't agree with you more! All through out the epi I was hoping something would happen, like at least a small hint or appearance of Silas.. but there was nothing. And I was so shocked to see Damon react so calmly about the death of Shady Professor (yeh he doesn't care if he dies) but Bonnie has been going on about him since she came back.. surely that will cause some sort of confusion. Seriously don't know where this is going.. so far I think IMO this the worst season. Only good that came out of it was some Delena scenes but even then they were hindered :/ 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot..Reshama.

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
yeah this season seems to be going around in circles Confused...its all too crazy, plus the fact that Steven Mcqueen has not given out any interviews about his exit makes me think that TVD is going to pull a going back in time to fix some things routine. 

Ausiello from tvline.com has a time wraps and major resurrections in his may sweeps scorecard and I am very sure its going to be Jeremy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Well, according to story and plot wise, yeah, it was like nothing. No moving, at all. BUT, it was not boring for me coz Elena was kickass and FUN. And I really missed Damon. Embarrassed

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
And comparing Elena and Katherine. Well. There is one and only and major difference.

Katherine was a manipulative liar. She loved to play with truth all the time. And Elena. She is so very honest. She is bluntly honest that it hurts. She will not lie. Just like in episode, she bluntly told Stefan, Caroline and Damon, their own problems/truths/confessions on their face only. 

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
i didnt liked the epi at all ...i mean elena with out feelings ...she is hurting the people that she onces loved..in mine opinion is not funny..
i missed bonnie in todays episode ..she always helped her..

Angel-Jot.soni595

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I agree, I kinda miss the old ElenaEmbarrassed but they need to move on, and start repairing the relationships & work on Silas and Katherine.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
The whole season doesn't seem worth it. 4X16 episode was such a filler. The track is just a wasted one. I watched it and it didn't even seem like TVD. Sleepy I'm just looking forward to Katherine's entry now and if that too leads nowhere, I think I'm just gonna keep calm and wait for the spin off for The Originals, that's probably better. Tongue

Angel-Jot.Sars.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top