Suhasi Dhami AT#2 : Sona, The Housewife - Page 24

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Yeah, her sarees are always something worth looking at. Looking at her wearing those makes us wanna wear sarees too ðŸ˜†

Right Visha ðŸ˜† It looks so elegant and hassle free when they wear but in real , heavy sarees are so difficult to carry.
So true ðŸ˜†
Can you tie a saree?

Only you Jesh and i seems to be commenting here. Wonders where are the rest of Suhasi's fans. Poor Suhasi ðŸ˜†

So many fans suhasi has but hardly any here !

Oh look, even Suhasi is sad of her not having many true fans ðŸ˜†

Don't worry Suhasi, i'm here just for you and will always support you. That's the best i can do as your big fan.

Don't want to see her sad we are here for u ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by love_karanabha

So many fans suhasi has but hardly any here !

I wonder why are they not here ðŸ˜•
Some said they could not see Suhasi without Karan. But Karan is acting without Suhasi in PV 2 but they accept the new couple. But why not Suhasi ðŸ˜•
That's the reason i'm spending more time here. If only there were more Suhasi fans here, i can also spend more time in other forums 
Even for Suhasi's b'day thread, the ones who kept spamming was me, you, Joshua,  a DD's fan and ameera who is also a DD's fan. Where the rest went? ðŸ˜­

I just hope this is her last show and she settles down in the family way after this. Sad to see her putting in effort, the show getting low ratings, no promotion from channel and fans ownself not watching her show ðŸ˜”

Muaaahhh
She looks cute here ðŸ˜†
Yeah Visha. Is that Karan on the left ?
Yeah, its Karan and i wonder who are those in the middle.