Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

-PixieDust-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PixieDust-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Happy Divalicious Birthday
Vrinda  Dawda

And on this day a beautiful girl was born into Dawda family..
Congratulations it's a baby girl!
This was the news the doctors gave Mr. and Mrs. Dawda as they welcomed the newest member to their family..youngest and the prettiest baby Named Vrinda..her name says it all about her personality and what she is Vrinda means virtue and strength
, it also means cluster of flowers and yes this girl has lived upto her name..She is as pretty as a flower and a strong personality who belives in hard work and dedication leaving all the negativity aside, striving hard to reach her goal, and see she is here..

Our very own Taani partner! or should we say Taani the true Desi girl
The prettiest and loveliest of all
She made us smile, laugh, cry through her acting..
So today we are here to celebrate the birthday of such a star, whose shine has brightened our lives and made us laugh, cry and fall in love.
Vrinda Dawda who shines bright like a diamond :*
Little info about Vrinda for those who dont know her
Vrinda Dawda born on march 31 , 1990 
She is a girl from a Gujju family (Gujju beauty)
she did her schooling from St. Xaviers High School. and bcom from Malini Kishore Sanghvi College of Commerce and Economics.
she has done Gujarati shows and was also a contestant in Lux perfect Bride
Apart from this she has done many adds
and right now she is working in Dil Dosti Dance as Taani

Edited by Ana_Taarey - 31 March 2013 at 2:10am

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

angelsj3287taareyalwaysthrastha1205gincyAmore_Taareyvrushan-taareyswastitaareytaareybigfanRoshuluvtaareyJeeViliciousswarontaareybumblebeelunaTaareyliciousDivya_D3_Taareymymy_taarey-LoveVriMar-priyajain_frndsadaf_5TaaniReyfanaticgeshiga54Dreamer23nagutaareyVirman1710vishestaBanshee_MartinPri.taarey.fandiyadawda13doll_dimplerakhiankitasami_taareySuMaN_TRsamiha_taarey-Rambler-piyaLovesJENSENdipi.15.Rupali.NajmahTaaReyianXTaaReyVirManXasmamemberanitasharma-CussTheWorldUpAarti_16Goonies4EverArbitrator.jas112cutedollll..Shanae..kady_taareyAngel-luvs-sPixieCupCakes.Wanderer.Mohit_monaya..kunwarSOUL..NSohi13...Tansy...-Cupcake-nits_viratholicblush.-Memories-...Natasha...prava55663Loveurlife1meghasingh...Ritzy.....dinu..sreelu094FieryLionesspixi26angel--Shamoo--Breezy-.CuteKittyCat.patiepratsy-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~||Happy Divalicious Birthday Vrinda Dawda||~*" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PixieDust-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PixieDust-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Birthday Edits!

Edited by Ana_Taarey - 31 March 2013 at 8:27am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

nagutaareysadaf_5parulsvishestaXTaaReyVirManXanitasharmagowri_amypriyal_TaaReyArbitrator.jas112Goonies4EverKunwarKiDeewaninits_viratholicZara_92-Memories-Breezy-Loveurlife1patie

-PixieDust-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PixieDust-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Birtdhay Vms!

Credits! 

Layout: Ana_Taarey
Edits: Sanghamitra, Zara, Ana_Taarey, Shubhangi, mystcreations, Riasa, Ritika, Nb, Varsha, Rupali, seanjicreations, nit_viratholic, Sadaf, 
Vms: Shubhnagi, Visheshta, Sadaf, AV creations

Messages From Fans

|
V

Edited by Ana_Taarey - 31 March 2013 at 2:24am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-Parii-parulsBanshee_MartinvishestaTaareyliciousnagutaareysadaf_5XTaaReyVirManXgowri_amyArbitrator.Goonies4Everjas112KunwarKiDeewaninits_viratholic--taareylove---Breezy-Loveurlife1patie

-Memories-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Memories-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

A very Very Happy wala Birthday to you Vrinda dii!!!

May god, on your birthday and ofcourse all other upcoming birthdays, shower his choicest blessings upon you and may you reach the zenith of success in your life and achieve whatever you want! Love you so so so so so so much dii! Keep rocking! Have a rocking Birthday! Keep smiling, Keep acting and keep loving us coz we know you are the BEST!! I feel so so so very proud to be your fan!! 

Hope you remember me dii.. I tweeted to you on twitter saying that You were the reason I joined twitter and you were the reason I started watching d3 and u blow life into Taani and u replied saying " aww.. thats rilli sweet.. Thanks love" 

Believe me dii.. That was the happiest day of my life! I was literally jumping around the whole house and my family thought that I had gone mad! The feeling when you come to know that your favorite star actually knows that you exist is like WONDERFUL!!Love you so much dii.. You SERIOUSLY blow life into Taani.. NO ONE could have portrayed Taani better than you! You are the reason I can relate to Taani so well! 

Okay now coming to the point.. Once again.. Wishing you loads and loads of Happiness and success in your life! And last but not the least.. WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER DII!! Muahh!!

- From a die hard Vrinda dii and Taani and TaaRey fan,
   Shivangi! <3<3

Edited by Shivangi_Taarey - 21 March 2013 at 7:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

XTaaReyVirManXgowri_amyjas112nits_viratholic-PixieDust-

NSohi13

IF-Rockerz

NSohi13

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Hey Vrinda the sweetest angel on the earth I want to wish u all the happinesses on a very special day... Wish u a very-2 happy birthday my dear...
This is your special day,
It has finally come your way!
I wish you to be happy whatever you do,
And your bday to be lovely - exactly like you!

With lots of Love ... Nicky

Edited by NSohi13 - 23 March 2013 at 7:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri_amyjas112nits_viratholic-PixieDust-

gowri_amy

Goldie

gowri_amy

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Vrinda I wish You a Very Happy Birthday... Wishing you all great things in your life. We will always be with you in your journey. I wish you all the success and happiness. Keep smiling... Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY VRINDA.                                                                                                                                    With Love                                                                                                                                                         Gowri

Edited by gowri_amy - 28 March 2013 at 5:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nits_viratholic-PixieDust-

Arbitrator.

IF-Dazzler

Arbitrator.

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
unreserved!!

Hey vrinda dii.. a very happy birthday to you.. we all love you a lot.. you did not hook me to d3 but your smile.. it reflects so much innocence that one couldn't help but adore you.. on you birthday i wrote a poem for you and pour all my feelings from the bottom of my heart.. wishing you all the success and happiness in the world for years and years to come.. <3

Shining in our hearts, you reside...

Smile which makes our day, a memoir in our mind...

We hope some more years for you'

As our love rises a little more for you...

No relation abides between us'

But still a bond connect us..

A bond that gives us pride,

And it makes us feel high.

Facing all odds... shine like the sun star..

Waiting for the dawn to rise after the dark'

Wishing you smiles and fame, glee and cheer,

Filling life with surprise and joys galore..

As serene as a lake, As lively as a wave,

As pure as a breeze, as happy as Larry,

As fresh as a daisy, as loving as a firefly's spark..

And as beautiful as a blazing sunset..

You are our vrinda di..

A very happy birthday to you !!! 

<3 WE ALL LOVE YOU A LOT<3

- toshita 

Edited by toshi_ta - 24 March 2013 at 5:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri_amy-PixieDust-

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
res/unres

Hey Vrinda di =)

Wishing you a veryy veryy veryy Happy Birthday...Party
Hope all your dreams and wishes are full-filled this year...
and you have a year filled with joy, happiness, love and prosperity...

You are an amazing person, which is what makes you so special... Approve
you are on of the sweetest and most down to earth celeb i have come across...
and you know, your are one of the main reasons I'm hooked to watching D3 these days, jus love your smile...and love the way you portray Taani... jus love your expressions since you entered D3...the happiness, bubbliness, pain, love, you jus defy each and every single expression perfectly... Day Dreaming

you are jus amazing...and really wonderful from your heart, which is what makes you really special...

have a mind-blowing and rocking day...which will be filled with surprises and loads and loads of love and blessings... Dancing

hope you reach the zenith of all successes, because you truly deserve that =)

may God bless you forever and always...Embarrassed

keep smiling and always be your self because that what makes you who you are...SPECIAL...  Big smile

love you soo muchh <3

Loads of love and wishes 
[from you die-hard fan/AC]

Sneha (Indonesia) Hug

Edited by Mohit_monaya - 25 March 2013 at 7:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nagutaareygowri_amy-PixieDust-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top