Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SultanMadhu OS: moonlight confessions.

Posted: 11 years ago
hellooo :) wrote a OS on sultan madhu! never watched the show before Avinesh's entry, i just love him as Sultan. hope all you Sulbala fans enjoy it😉 and please bear with me if I make any mistakes. 

dedicated to my kameeni's iqz, foz and sara❤️ love you my sultana's🤣🤣

Madhu looked out to the Moon it looked so beautiful. She felt as if everything looked beautiful these days, this feeling inside her it was the feeling of Love. Yes she was in love, in love and that too with Sultan. 

The tears were unstoppable, she had pushed him away too far, but he had to accept the fact that they could never be together she was afraid to be with anyone after her first marriage, it cut her deeply. Her eyes brimmed with tears, no matter how much she tried to forget, her past would always haunt her. She loved him but she was afraid that she would get hurt again. She wiped her tears away and remembered the sweet moments between her and Sultan. Everything had changed that day they had been forced to dance together, she felt deeply attracted to him after that attraction turned into liking him which eventually meant she had fallen in love with him, she thought to herself "does he feel the same way?" 

His heart was beating fast, and he felt uneasy he wanted to meet her. He didn't care. Today would be the day he told her his true feelings.

Of course she had been attached to Aryan, he looked up to Madhu as a mother figure and he had even asked her if he could call her his mother, this broke her heart. Sultan had told her about his past and he knew about hers so why did she still feel so scared? She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around slowly and her eyes locked with his, "damn, his eyes are looking gorgeous this precise moment" he looked at her with such intensity causing her to blush furiously she turned around, but suddenly he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. "Sul.." He put his finger on her lips and caressed it slowly she melted at his touch. She moved back, shocking him. She felt a pang of guilt, "Look Sultan this isn't right.."

"Madhu, I came to tell you something" he suddenly felt nervous. She looked at him and took a deep breath, "Madhu I want you to know that despite everything that's happened in my life, I have fallen in love with you" he blurted it out, Madhu looked beyond shocked, she stood there looking at him her mouth hanging open. "Sultan..I..I.. don't know what to say" he raised his hand but she stepped back, "Madhu I just want to know if you feel the same way?" She looked at him, she opened her mouth to say something but she then turned back around. Sultan felt hurt, "does she not feel the same way?" He thought to himself, a feeling of determination suddenly overcame him,  he went up behind her and snaked his arms around her waist, "woahh, what the hell am I doing" he thought to himself." 

Madhu felt his arms around her waist, she gasped it felt amazing.. "It feels so right" said a little voice at the back of her head. Madhu turned around, Sultan was gazing at her intently he still had his arms around her, she closed her eyes, "why is it so hard for me to tell him, he's a good man and he will keep me happy" but this still didn't satisfy her anxiousness she felt scared, scared that her past would clash with her future, but she remembered all her close moments with Sultan, she remembered how every time she thought of him she had a big smile on her face! Every time she saw him her heart melted and it instantly made her day better, so why now was she scared to confess..? Her train of thoughts took her back into their first dance.

Go Madhu and Sultan someone hissed, they had no choice. Sultan offered his hand with a forced smile and Madhu slowly put her hand in his, she was sure she felt a electrical spark. Sultan slowly put his arm on her waist and she hesitantly put her arm on his shoulder they did a slow couple dance, they looked around awkwardly Madhu felt Sultans eyes on her and she looked up. Their eyes locked, Madhu felt a tingling sensation in the pit of her stomach she smiled at him, admiring his face she analysed it. "Gosh he's so goodlooking, and has gorgeous eyes" the song came to an end and Sultan took her into a dip, they seemed to be lost in each others eyes. From this day everything changed.

Madhu broke out of her thoughts, Sultan took her hand and placed it on her chest near her heart. "Madhu just say what you want, listen to your heart" she looked up at him, "Madhu I know you have a past, and I want you to know that I will never let our past come in the way of the future, its all up to you." Mahdu's heart swelled at hearing these words. "Sultan, I am very lucky that you came into my life I've never come across someone as understanding and loving as you." She lifted her hand up slowly and touched his cheek, Sultan moved his face closer slowly and there and then kissed her full on the lips, Madhu at first was shocked but after a while she reacted kissing him back. They slowly pulled apart and embraced each other. Madhu smiled to her self and whispered in his ears "I love you too Sultan."

that's it! do leave ur likes and comments! thanks.

-amu.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ahshhahzhaaja amuu this OS was just too beautiful<3 I loved the way you described everything, it just made it sound so ethereall! & omg sultan & Madhu are as usual sizzling but the way you wrote about them got me all blushing & haaye haaye the dance *imagines what it would be like in sultans arms* aaah the way he caressed her lips URGHH I WANT HIM TO DO THAT TO ME! (Forgive me this is what sultan does to me:P) omgomgomg when he snaked his hands around her waist gooosshh that was soo frikking sexyy his hands on her bare waist;) & thank god it was a happy ending I hate sad endings in stories so you did a good thing😛😆 loved LOVED this OS & you write sooo frikking well amuu,you better write more on sulbala ok?! Love youu loads🤗 xoxoEdited by -MzIndependant- - 11 years ago
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WhoAAA ... virtual tears of happiness 🤗OSs on my SM 😃
Thanks...
It was very romantic ❤️
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Really nice OS. Hope so cvs shows sulbala dance sequence in show too.

👍🏼
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wahhh ...WOWWW...SUPER OS dear...keep writing more & more on SULBALA...Today is  a lucky day...two OSs on SULBALA...

Gr8 writing dear...luved it...Haiii...I wish in the show too v get to see the SULBALA dance and Sultan's hand snaking Madhu's waist...😉
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow really really good ...waiting for more.. plz pm when you got some don't want to miss anymore thank you 👏
WL.PM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sorry for the late res babz i was too busy eating sultanas 🤣 

will edit asap! xx
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow wonderful os...nicely written...plz add me to ur pm list & pm me whenever u write another os
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the OS...hayee  dreamy...
amar5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great wrk keep posting on sulbala i love them