Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-ScarletRose-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

simran2608scarce05Laks05cupcake14shanaa01ouroushaNeelu1996WL.PMarshi95lathaaushubabegumArjunKiAshniya_sDazlingdivyapriyankasweet21Angel.Khushisakadafizahrazaramar5000lovepooshim_camehwish134apricitynitya-Castiel-MitwaaRocks-Siaa-tamzin43NazmaaRoshiniManeetMulacharlie1950ornella_mgjojo1986Aneri401-Misek-CheckmateIWinashpat-Wanderer-mariescott14maria_awanchumki...mozart66rusha4003alovi_21-Shanzy-meenji22catty2000-Veritaserum-bangaloresvampires-lover|Persephone|sirjeeAbsoluvRolzzMischiefManagedpunam2712SHINYSHREYA_Ms.Foxy.Angel_kaveriw2008-Priya01leverneLoquacious_Aash-MERRY-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SultanMadhu OS: moonlight confessions." in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sabmeratu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Sabmeratu.

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Ahshhahzhaaja amuu this OS was just too beautiful<3 I loved the way you described everything, it just made it sound so ethereall! & omg sultan & Madhu are as usual sizzling but the way you wrote about them got me all blushing & haaye haaye the dance *imagines what it would be like in sultans arms* aaah the way he caressed her lips URGHH I WANT HIM TO DO THAT TO ME! (Forgive me this is what sultan does to me:P) omgomgomg when he snaked his hands around her waist gooosshh that was soo frikking sexyy his hands on her bare waist;) & thank god it was a happy ending I hate sad endings in stories so you did a good thingTongueLOL loved LOVED this OS & you write sooo frikking well amuu,you better write more on sulbala ok?! Love youu loadsHug xoxo

Edited by -MzIndependant- - 17 March 2013 at 2:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-TheDon.-Wanderer--ScarletRose-

TheDon.

IF-Dazzler

TheDon.

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
RES =D <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ScarletRose-Absoluv

Rolzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Rolzz

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
WhoAAA ... virtual tears of happiness HugOSs on my SM Big smile
Thanks...
It was very romantic Heart

-Wanderer-TheDon.-ScarletRose-Absoluv

.Ashleydevlin.

Goldie

.Ashleydevlin.

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Really nice OS. Hope so cvs shows sulbala dance sequence in show too.

Thumbs Up

-Wanderer-TheDon.-ScarletRose-Absoluv

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Wahhh ...WOWWW...SUPER OS dear...keep writing more & more on SULBALA...Today is  a lucky day...two OSs on SULBALA...

Gr8 writing dear...luved it...Haiii...I wish in the show too v get to see the SULBALA dance and Sultan's hand snaking Madhu's waist...Wink

-Wanderer-TheDon.Rolzz-ScarletRose-

tamzin43

Goldie

tamzin43

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Wow really really good ...waiting for more.. plz pm when you got some don't want to miss anymore thank you Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ScarletRose-

WL.PM

Groupbie

WL.PM

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
sorry for the late res babz i was too busy eating sultanas ROFL 

will edit asap! xx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mehwish134TheDon.-ScarletRose-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.