Page 2 Page 2

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Verdict first, telecast later

Verdict first, telecast later

There has been news about many from showbiz making films and TV shows featuring the December 16 Delhi gang-rape. However, the Crime Patrol episode on this case will not be aired till the final verdict on it has been passed. 

In a meeting held on March 14 in Mumbai, theBroadcasting Content Complaints Council decided to stop Sony Entertainment Televisionfrom telecasting the episode since airing it before the judgement could influence its outcome. This matter came to the fore after the Nagpur benchof the Bombay HC heard a plea filed by an NGOBhartiya Stree Shakti - against the telecast of this episode. Harshada Purekar, president of the NGO, said, "The BCCC told us that this episode won't be cleared for telecast until the verdict is out. We will get the written reply within two-three days." 
In the meeting, the channel argued that the content was taken fromthe police version of the case, all of which is in the public domainalready. However, the BCCC said that the police's version also isn't clear yet, and so, the show cannot be based on that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Muskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Verdict first, telecast later" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I hope the fast track court really proves to be fast..!!
Or, it will take years and years to get the justice...

Thanks for sharing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I hope that she gets justice soon.

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I hope that she gets justice soon.

Right. Every girl who is a victim of this kind of crime should get justice. And, justice is not putting that rapist in jail for 10 years..even 100 years are not enough. He should be given extremely painful and slow motion death...

Ritu-

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I seriously dont think the verdict will happen any time soon.
We all know how the police are over there.
It may take years for them to even get to court.

I am just wishing that they let them off on the streets and the public can beat them up but keep them alive for a month or so. They tortured the girl for 48 mins the rapists should be tortured for 48 days. And then they should be burned alive i seriously don't want them to get phannsi its an easy death for them Ouch

Ritu-Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

I am just wishing that they let them off on the streets and the public can beat them up but keep them alive for a month or so. They tortured the girl for 48 mins the rapists should be tortured for 48 days. And then they should be burned alive i seriously don't want them to get phannsi its an easy death for them Ouch

Agreed. They should be given the most painful death.

Nikki.Ritu-

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan92

I also agree.  Give them slow, painful death.  Torture them!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.Ritu-Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhoo

Originally posted by Muskaan92

I also agree.  Give them slow, painful death.  Torture them!!!

Those cheap men tortured both physically and mentally Nirbhaya and her friend for around 45 minutes. Cry I still cant control myself from crying when I think about her condition at that time...

A girl lying helpless, naked with her male friend on a road and no one helping her...Dead

Nikki.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.