India-Forums

TB: Tota Weds Maina to go off air?

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Tota weds Maina to go off air?

Tota weds Maina is the latest to get into a jittery situation because of low TRPs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rbkasat

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Omg...WHY DIDN'T U WAIT KAVITA :((( ...IF THIS IS IT TO HAPPEN.,,WHY CAN'T WE GET Kavita BACK?? It's anyways said that she has been missing ...nothing clear if she is dead.l.l:/
dhinga1 Goldie
dhinga1
dhinga1

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I think Kavita's been looking to get out of playing CC and try out other roles. Even now on her twitter feed she said something about trying to do more film roles or do hosting gigs on TV shows. So, I'm not sure if she will come back to CC right now. Maybe if nothing happens for a while... I think she will wait to see how she is received in the item number that she is doing in Zanjeer's remake too. 

Also Shiv Pandit and the Kai Po Che actor deliberately stopped doing TV so that they could transition to Movies. Think Kavita might try to emulate that too.

Of course, I want her to be back as CC and all to be right with the FIR world. But I don't think that will happen (at least for a couple of months).
rbkasat Newbie
rbkasat
rbkasat

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
I kinda like this news Tongue. I just hated the people who left FIR. I know their carrier is important, but this show was running just fine and their carrier too along with the show.
Aarti_16 IF-Dazzler
Aarti_16
Aarti_16

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
I loved Kavita as CC and I do understand her need to move on. One does get tired of doing the same kind of  role and as far as FIR was concerned there was nothing left there that Kavita could look forward to. She had done all that was needed and there was no more growth for her as an actor.

Having said that CC was such a powerful role that it was difficult to accept Kavita K in a different role.i Also Kavita's personality is too strong  specially for a role like Maina- a girl who was shown  innocent, cute and bubbly. Also IMO she and her costar looked a little too old for those roles. They are great actors but these roles did not suit them. The effort to change her image on Kavita's part showed. The show itself was not great to begin with.

I don't mean to hurt or offend Kavita's fans( I am one of her fans too) but I think as she herself said, Kavita should take a break for at least a year and then come back in a role that will suit her age and personality

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index