Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

KunwarKiDeewani

IF-Rockerz

KunwarKiDeewani

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

And finally it has struck past 12 marking the start of 16th March, 2013. A Day when a Rockstar like him was born. A FANTABOLOUS dancer and an Amazing actor turns 28.  It's none other The Heart throb of D3, on-screen'Reyaansh Singhania' and off-screen, 'Kunwar Amarjeet Singh'. Happy Birthdaaayyy Rockstaarr.  Big smileBig smile

He was first seen in DID2 and was among one of the finalist out there. That was the start of his mindblowing performances which continue till date. Before that he had been a dance teacher back in his hometown which is Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Some of his duets with Shakti Mohan in DID2 are still remembered by his fans all over. They were even named the Best dance couple in the show. They together made the 'Megical ArSha'Embarrassed

And then he was offered D3 and starting from 11th April 2011, till present date we  get to see him as the Heart-throb of the College, Reyansh Singhania aka Rey. Embarrassed

Initially he was paired opposite Shakti Mohan again, where once again all his fans got to see the Lover Rey, and the beautiful couple KriYansh. He was Terrific then as well , as the GS and the LOVER BOY!  Blushing

Though we have seen him do numerous scenes, But  the BEST ONE HAS TO BE when he was all heartbroken when he breaks up with his girl. The way he broke down and was all in tears was definitely heartbreaking the best scene given by him in Dil Dosti Dance.   Cry

Now, He continues to be the Prince Charming and makes one half of the Beautiful TaaRey, a major reason why people love TaaRey and D3 now. Being the LOVER here also he never fails to impress his fans with his romantic ways and his soo very adorable expressions. Day Dreaming

Lately he was seen in Nach Baliye-5 in which yet again he has given some AMAZING PERFORMANCES AS WELL. KUDOS to you once again KUNWAR for being so Wonderful in everything you do.  Big smile

So, I finally take this chance to GIVE HIM BEST WISHES FOR HIS BIRTHDAAAY, ANDD ALSO WANT TO THANK HIM FOR GIVING US AMAZING PERFORMANCES AND SCENES AS REYANSH, BEING AN INTEGRAL PART OF BOTH KRIYANSH AND TAAREY. Giving us so much to laugh, cry, smile, adore about. And for putting your 100% to give your best for us! WE LOVE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS DOO, NO MATTER WHAT. God Bless You with all the happiness and success , you were born to reach these heights and many more. Warm wishes from everyone from us. EmbarrassedHeartBig smile

HAPPPYYY BIRRTHHDAAYYY KUNNWAAARRR ;*

Edited by KunwarKiDeewani - 15 March 2013 at 1:39pm

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*skreyaluvangels1415azkiitaareybigfanD3_Addictzzzcontact.remyaAmarCharlieFanparulsmissdramkrlover_kriyanshkarankritz4lyfnagutaareykriyaansh.reyamVirman1710dhaakshuAmieAtUrService_Deepika_-FrozenRain-munnihyderabad-Araina-joshyalbinaAlBz.Rupali...Anisha12..gowri_amyrakhiankitaneha23vibhaaa-CussTheWorldUpkady_taareysweetz1204sanjana_D3ShivTRSS*mystic.moon*unknown.-Wishes-AmRiTa_Sanamika143..HR-DMG4life-Drama_Queen-crazy2012Crazy4AshVikFavouriteofall..kunwarSOUL.....Mallu.....Roop..Mohit_monayaAngel-luvs-sraddhi-Memories-Zara_92sreelu094DreamsFlyFree-PixieDust-pixi26angelFlawedshilrunAyesha066...Natasha...-krazyriya-Loveurlife1...Ritzy...PreciousHeartChocoChudail..Rish..ABBY92..KR..mishti_17charmee_sammyEksiepatie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday KunwarAmar aka Reyansh <3" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KunwarKiDeewani

IF-Rockerz

KunwarKiDeewani

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Messages - 

Happy Birthday KAS !

May you receive all the happiness and love in the world !
U act and dance with perfection every time , stunning us all ,whether it is DID or D3 or any other performance Smile
Your fans will always be there to support you no matter what.Big smile
You have made Rey's character so special and important for us in the show
Keep dancing and rocking the stage with your mEgic Tongue
May all your dreams and wishes come true !
Enjoy this special day in your life Smile

Amar Wishing u many more Birthdays like this :)

On this birthday of yours, celebrate how much life has taught you and how far you still have to go. Make the best of what you've got!! I wish you the double of the best of everything!!

Love You Amar <3

Happy Birthday!!!!!
      Stay Blessed (:

From
 Teju (:

Kunwar amarjeet singh Day Dreaming wish u many many happy returns of d dayParty

So on this very special day
I would like to say to you
I hope you'll always find happiness
In whatever you may do.

luv u to d core ...luv ur dancing keep dancing, keep rocking, keep smiling rockstar Cool

From 
annie Heart

Hey Kunwar Amarjit Singh aka Rey wish you a Very-2 happy Birthday dear... I wish you all the gud luck for you.. May god give you what you ever think.. Have a blasting and full of Masti waala Happy waala Birthday... Keep rocking and keep smiling...stay healthy and stay Sweet ... Take care ... Love you

WISHING KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

U are by far the most amazing actor , dancer i have ever come across... and i just totally LOVE u for ur honesty and hardwork . U are a self made man , which makes u even more desirable LOL
i wish u all the VERY BEST for ur future and hope u have the MOST rocking birthday ever with all ur Loved ones and our wishes Embarrassed

LOVE U THE MOST ALWAYS AND FOREVER 

~ZARA~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY My Rock Star <3

Finally the day is here 16th of March the star is on born on this day 
and that is 
 Kunwar AmarJeet Singh!!!

Happy Birthday Amar u are by far the best actor and dancer 
i have ever seen in my life, ur smile is the best thing abt you 
ur dance is amazing, ur acting is mind blowing. 
May u get what ever u want in life IA :)
May Allah give u  a lot of success and love in ur life.
I love how u always stay connected with you fans 
always thanks them, but really we should thank you coz 
u have done a lot for ur fans and i Love u for that :)
Big hug to from all of us <3
Hope u have an amazing day. 
And always keep smiling 

Love u sooo Much Amar <3 Hug

Love Marina 
x.x.x.x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMAR                                                                                                                        Wishing you all success in life. 
-Gowri_amy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAS
Hope u have a Gr8 dayTongue. Ur just an amazinggg actor and dancer. D3 iz rocking only because of u n Vrinda. hop u gt more n more successful and kp smiling kasBig smileSmile. i will always support u no matter what. hope u have a rocking bdySmile
-Mevrulz4eva

Happy Birthday Kunwar Amarjeet Singh

today is a very special day...

it is the birthday of a person who is not only the best dancer and actor, but a person with aheart of gold...

it is the birthday of a person who fought against all odds and all obstacles in life to become a self-made man, and stand in a position where no one else will be able to reach...

so this day is totally dedicated to you Amar... Wink

have an awesome, spectacular day ahead...filled with fun, laughter, love and gifts...
and also hope this year be filled with happiness, love, fame and dance...Dancing
hope you achieve all your dreams and desires in your life, 
and reach the zenith of all successes... Wink

so Amar, have a rocking birthday ahead...
and keep smiling and keep dancing...and keep loving us Embarrassed

Love you sooo soo sooo muchh... Embarrassed

party hard Mr Rockstar... Party

loads and loads and loads of LOVE,
Sneha... Hug
Heart

a very very very happy birthday to u
r shirtless wonder
or rightly said by Terence sir
 heera
may god bless u
and
may all ur wishes and desires r fullfilled
may this and all cuming birthdays bring love happpiness and prosperity to u
keep dancing
and
always keep smiling

-jas112

Many many many many happy returns of the day, Amar!! The most down-to-earth celebrity I have ever known!! May you have a blast and a rocking day ahead!! You rock, you rule!! Love you <3 !!! 

May you achieve all the success in life!! Never lose that adorable smile you have.. May all the happiness and joy in the world come to you.. Coz you completely deserve it!!
Keep dancing, keep acting, keep smiling, keep showering us with your love.. just keep rocking, rockstar!! 

Loads and loads of love,
A crazy Amar and TaaRey fan,
Shreya!!  

Heya Amar ! Wish you a very very Happy Birthday. I love you a lot <3 . You are one of the most humble celebrity I have ever seen. Always have a big smile on your face. May God bless you with long life, loads of happiness, loads of luck, joy and success. You deserve the glory and all the love <3 <3 <3 <3

---Here's your Birthday edit from my side---

Have a blast and party hard my RockStar Party.

Loads of Love <3
Ritika

I want to wish u a very happy birthday...the one better than all and  a more beautiful one.
The one which brings all the goodness in the world for you and a much brighter tomorrow.
The one which holds all the happiness of the world for you and hugs you tightly wishing you a wonderful life ahead...the one which leaves you mesmerized and a smile on your face...permanent and evergreen.
You are amazing and we needn't say it...wishing you all the success and love in the world.Clap

KUNWAR AMAR KI FAN, PANKHA, AC-------ZOHA SADAQAT, NOIDA

Happy Birthday Amar!! =) <3

i'm one of ur biggest fans =D ily, an i love charmar in nb5, i love u as rey...u just suit the charecter, i love you as a dancer, which you are awesome at. i love you in all.SmileBig smile your performances on DID D3 NB5...all were just mindblowing =) still lost in it Day Dreaming

i'm a follower on twitter too...i reply to almost all of ur tweets..but havent got an rt yet =P but tht doesnt matter coz YOU ROCK! LOL

LOL (loads of love) Heart <3 <3 <3
Vadhana Smile

p.s. its not my name on twitter...

A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY WALA BIRTHDAY TO U AMAR!!!!  16th March 1985, The day when a true STAR was born!!!  The day when the world got a precious gem like you!!  May God, on this birthday and ofcourse your every upcoming birthday, shower his choisest blessings upon you and may you reach the zenith of success!!

Keep smiling, keep acting, Keep dancing and keep loving us coz u are the best at all of these.. N yeah.. Please keep smiling coz it really hurts when u don't!!

--From a crazy Amar and TaaRey fan
Shivangi!!

A big happy bday AJS love u so so much rockstar hope u may achieve awl d success in lyfBig smileSmile

and love u so so much EmbarrassedLOL  love ur smile a lotStar   and love arsha and u very very much AJS Wink 

my hawt chocolate LOLZZZROFLBlushing 

Party Party Party Happy Birthday Amar Party Party Party
 Party  May your birthday be filled with loads of joy.Party
  Party Wish you all the success and all the happiness.Party

-- Love Rupali Big smile

Happywala birthday to my superstar amar :-) may god bless u with lots of love happiness in life , have a great day and beautiful year ahead with lots of love , happiness, success in life:-) always with u:-)  
mehrosh

Amar hope your birthday is totally cool, really funtastic, wonderful, exciting, majorly awesome, rocking and HAPPY. I wish you all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! Thank you for being a wonderful person and an inspiration and most importantly, thank you for making TaaRey so amazing! Love you loads! Keep Smiling and Dancing coz you are the best at these Big smile 

Love,
Sana Hug 

wish u many many happy returns of the day...may this day give u all happiness of the world and may your wishes come true...may god bless u with lots of love and happiness and u get everything u want ...keep smilling...

dipika.

Happy Yeeppiieee Birthday dear dearer dearest Amar..

You are the person who forced me to love you,
 Your attitude, style, talent, acting everything is so natural that I can't stop myself from loving you

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Love You hamesha!!

Har raah aasan ho,
Har raah pe khushiya ho,
Har din khubsoorat ho,
Aisa hi poora jivan ho,
Yahi har din meri dua ho,
Aisa hi tumhara har janamdin ho!!!

From, DebuHug

wishing you a very happy birthday..  u put life into character of Rey.. just keep rocking.. we love you... we hope you will achieve all the success in your life..

from-Mimi  

HAPPY B'DAII AMAR may u see lots of success in ur life ... May ur life be filled with love and happiness ... Smile ... I am a big fan ... Love u loadzz ... Ur dance ... Ur actin ... Everything about u ... Ur r just a amazin n a unique person ... I sooo love ur smile * faintz * ... Thank u 4 givin us Rey n TaaRey ... Sooo many ppl who r ur family love u becoz u r U ... God bless u ... Love u loadzz xxx<3<3<3

Zobia xx
From England xx

Edited by KunwarKiDeewani - 16 March 2013 at 1:33am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

skreyaAnzanaVirman1710karankritz4lyfnagutaareyrakhiankitaneha23.Rupali.*mystic.moon*AmRiTa_Syasri-CussTheWorldUpsanjana_D3..Roop..Mohit_monaya...Tansy...raddhi...Ritzy...Zara_92Loveurlife1ChocoChudailmishti_17

KunwarKiDeewani

IF-Rockerz

KunwarKiDeewani

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Messages - 

On your birthday I want to wish you all that you hope for, all that you dream of, all that makes you happy.May your birthday bring a smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life rockstar. Love u and hope u have a blast Amar. Happy BdayHug

Natasha 

unres

wish u a very happy birthday amar...may u have the happiest birthday ever and may god give u all happiness of earth...
 wish u have a great future in acting and dancing...i so love ur dancing...u r really a fab dancer...well just one grievance ,u always forget/neglect us...atleast once in a while remember that u have a fan base named tr fans also!
hope u have a grt bd...enjoy with ur friends...
with love
SreeLakshmi...

Hey KAS, love you since DID2 and I've seen you rise to where you are, happy birthday I hope your day will go amazing, Nikki <3

Heya Amar... Wish you a very happy birthday :D i am really happy that your birthday is just 4 days after mine :D :D i really love your work and actually love you too right from the DID days :) hope you have a rocking year ahead, enjoy life to the  fullest and never ever forget that you have many fans here ready to die for you :D May god shower all the happiness on you tc :) 
P.S. no matter which reality show you will be in with whichever other contestants i will always vote for you XD - Katie

Happy Birthday KAS! (x You have given us a Rey to love, and your dance to drool at! Embarrassed 

You rock! 

Happy B'day Kunwar Amarjeet Singh
Many Many Happy returns of the day

LOTS OF LOVE- BHUMIKA

Wish U a very Happy Birthday AmarHug
May u get all the Happiness and Love of ppl arround U...
May ur all Dreams and Wishes come True...
May every Challenge be easy to face and overcome...
May u always get Love of ur loved once , ur Fans who Loves u more then anybody in this world...
May World know u as best Dancer...
and always shine like a StarSmile
Wish u Love,Joy,Health,Peace,Success throughout ur life...
love u sooo much Heart

Love 
Meet 

Happy birthday to world greatest person.
Wish u happy birthday Amar.
May God bless u with all happiness and love.
Wish u get full of success throughout the life.
Wish your all dreams comes  true.
May God bless u with long,peaceful and happy life.
Amar u r the  true Rockstar and very proud to  be fan of yours.

Lots of love...
Asma.

happy happy waala birthday kunwar...may god bless wid lots of love,success,happiness nd evrythn...u are real rockstar nd u have a big big family who loves u like hell nd vl alwaz support u lyk anythn...keep smiling alwaz*faint* from Soni 

HEY AMAR,MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY
  MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE.
 HAVE A FABULOUS DAY AND AN EVEN MORE FABULOUS YEAR AHEAD. 
FROM SHANAZ

Happy birthday!!!

**I have three wishes for you on your birthday. First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful. Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile. And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single dayTongueTongueTongue****n your life blossoms into many of your most cherished desires come *********Happy Birthday to you********

lavi...

Happy Birthdayy Amar!!!Big smile

Hope You you have an amazing, happy, rocking birthday full of love!! Have fun on your special dayy!Big smile

Happy Birthday KAS!!! I wish you all the happiness and pray 2 god u keep on smiling forever, u hav best smile in world. I reali hope this special day brings mre special excitements in ur life. U r very special person to all of us. I luv u sooo much. Take care nd have blast. From ishrat xxx Heart Heart

A very very Happy B-Day to you rockstar keep shining brightly all ur fans luv u alot n we will cont to luv u keep rocking keep dancing

We celebrate a person who 
Brings happiness to everyone, 
Someone who gives more than he gets, 
And fills our lives with joy and fun. 
So Happy Birthday... bro...

wishing u many more happy returns of the day
may ur life is filled with full of happiness
keep creating ur megic on us and roak us with ur performances

once again happy birthday to u rockstar...

Happy birthday rockstar... 

Edited by KunwarKiDeewani - 15 March 2013 at 2:17pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

nagutaareykarankritz4lyfneha23gowri_amy.Rupali.*mystic.moon*AmRiTa_S-CussTheWorldUpsanjana_D3Mohit_monaya..Roop.....Tansy...crazy2012raddhiHR-DMG4life..kunwarSOUL..ChocoChudailLoveurlife1...Ritzy...charmee_sammymishti_17

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Edited by zara.92 - 16 March 2013 at 3:57am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nagutaareykarankritz4lyf.Rupali.-CussTheWorldUpPreciousHeart...Ritzy...Loveurlife1

KunwarKiDeewani

IF-Rockerz

KunwarKiDeewani

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
By - Rakhiankita 

Guys cholo dhol waale band baja le ke aajao oye...aakhir its Kunwar Amar's Birthday yaar aur iss mauke pe aapki rakhiankita apni poems ke saath haazir naa ho aise  Kaise ho sakta hai ...guys my this post is dedicated to one and only AMAR...Dramatically vo insaan jisne apne dance se meri raathon ki neend chura li hai...mera chain chura ke rakha hai hayee...jiski ek smile pe mein ghayal ho jaati kya kahoon...Well guys as my exams are over so double celebration toh banta hai boss...aur vo bhi jab mere hero ka b'day hai...so i am here with my and  my  poems for AMAR...SmileSmileSmile

AMAR...THE DANCING STAR

God gave a gift to the world when you were born

A person loves his fans more than anything

And more than love from them wants nothing

Who spends his energy for them

Rather than himself...

Someone who touches everyone's heart he enters

And makes a difference in the world

Because never ending love flows from his heart

As each person you have touched...touched others

This birthday of your's deserves to be a special one

Because you are a inspiration                    

For all that you have done

I wish youthe happiest of birthdays

And many many more...

May the love you have given to others

Returns to you multiplied..

And everyone may forewver love you

As much as i do...

AMAR...YOU ARE A SHINING STAR                                            

You have the looks

You  have the ways

To bring yourself

Into all are days

We love your dance

Your classy moves

Since we found you

Anyone else than you

Has no other chance

For you we have have a love

A love forever true

It became so real

To be fans of someone like you

Whether its b-boying aur hiphop

Our star always rock

You have given always best of all

And hearts just let it recall

There only one who

Is our loving kunwar

That our hearts skips a beat

Always and will forver amar

Please never change

Its wonderful the way you are

As you will always be

For us our true shinning star...

AMAR...YOU ARE A PRINCE CHARMING

I love your beautiful smile,
I love to look into your eyes,
I love the way you talk,
I love the way you walk,
I love your pretty face,
I love your perfect body,
I love to hear your name,
There isn't a thing about you I don't love.

I don't know how you captured my heart,
But I just adore you,
I treasure every moment of yours,
I remember your every dialogues,
And now you are part of my heart.
I don't ask you to love me,
just be with me...

you are my charming prince,
And I'm the princess waiting for you,
But you have already another one.
I'll be here waiting my prince forever,
Until the day he comes here, takes my hand
And we'll go over the rainbow on white horse.
I hope someday this will become true,
Then I'll give you all the love in the world.

I love you with everything I am.
Every word you says is precious,
your voice is the sound of my mind.
I feel empty when i do not find you,
When you come my heart turns cheerful.

I love your style the most
It makes me fly away,
And it holds all my dreams.
I love your eyes the most,
And when i looks at you,
your glint lights up my life
As the moonlight lights up the sky.

i know i can never be yours

So I close my heart and my eyes,
And just fall for you everytime

And just lost in your dreams

As you are my charming prince...

AMAR I WISH YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance one day before...MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH EVERY SUCESS IN YOUR LIFE...AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AS A FAN BECOZ YOU ARE THE REASON I DANCE SO KEEP DANCING AND KEEP SMILING...LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

karankritz4lyfnagutaareygowri_amyrakhiankita.Rupali.AmRiTa_S-CussTheWorldUpsanjana_D3raddhiAngel-luvs-sChocoChudailLoveurlife1

Loveurlife1

IF-Sizzlerz

Loveurlife1

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday KAS <3 

Omg this post is is jst sooo awesome love it <3
Suhu u did a great job in this :)
Amar siggies and everything and everyones msgs 
awww love them all 
Happy birthday my Rock star I love u sooo much 
May Aallah give u a lot of happiness in life:)
always keep smiling Ameen
Love u lot <3 xxx

another gift from me :) 

Love Marina xx

Edited by LoveTaaRey - 15 March 2013 at 3:27pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

karankritz4lyfnagutaareygowri_amyrakhiankita.Rupali.-CussTheWorldUpraddhiMohit_monaya-Drama_Queen-

...Natasha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Natasha...

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Amar my rockstar, wish u all the best, hope all your wishes and dreams comes through. Love u

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nagutaareyrakhiankitaLoveurlife1

Angel-luvs-s

IF-Rockerz

Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday amar... i admired you since DID 2 and my admiration for you has only grown... you are truly a rockstar... may you have a blessed birthday from a forever amar fan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nagutaareyrakhiankita

Post Reply New Post

Go to top