SWARON OS: understanding.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
"agar voh meri acchi dost nahi ban sakti toh voh mujhse pyar bhi nahi kar sakti. pyar dosti hai,love is frienship"--SRK as rahul, kuch kuch hota hain.

What do you think swayam? I don't know what you are going through for me? thoda bahut samajhne lagi hu tumko. pyar jo karti hoon.

I know your heart is broken...by me. I know swayam. I haven't had much reason to hate my life, or myself; you know...being the diva and all, and having a picture perfect life...with every comfort, every luxury, friends...glamour, my dad and my dance...and then, you.

I saw you making so much effort to be happy, to appear goofy...your joke about getting models to pose for our website; and i know you are doing it because you did not want to make me feel guilty about our break up. Bohot bura joke tha swayam; even your egg-straw ordinary wala joke was better than this one. That was cause your heart was not in it. how could it be? I toh broke your heart . there you are..a reason to hate myself.

I saw you sitting dully, tired and weary...aloof from the bustling, excited group; you were happy that we had got a new offer...but that happiness could not mask the fact that your eyes were still red and distant...sore from leaking pain all through the same restless, despondent night i had had.

It could not hide from me swayam, that for the first time ever since i have seen you, stubble darkened your chin; marking your indifference to everything. You saw me noticing your glumness and you quickly perked up. I thank bhagwanji that you and rey are friends...i noticed that he seemed to be supporting you wordlessly.

Last night i went to my bff not just to cry on his shoulder, swayam. i have distanced myself  a bit from him...because rey would suspect; the  only one who would smell a rat, apart from you of course. I have not told him about my asthma...even though he is my bff. You know why? Because it would make him hurt too...and i just don't want to mull over this anymore. You told me to be strong...and dance. Can't swayam. Sorry. But i am not a loser. Thats why i am managing d3. I wont give up on dance...even if it has given up on me. Plus..i get to watch you dance...towards the heights you can scale.

I went to rey . i let him know we had broken up...and let my feelings out. But he was damn baffled as to why we broke up. And since i confessed that it was not your fault and i was upset about the break up...he did not know what to make of it. why did i not be with you if it killed me to be apart from you.

I went for you. Only rey can get close enough to you...to assuage you right now. Cause he is our bff. You will not even let anybody see your hurt...disclose your feelings. I made sure that rey would go to you, taaki tum bottled up hoke khud ko torture na karo. I think it worked. He is the truest friend possible to have swayam..we are lucky to have him...aur hamare bff ki choice bhi kitni milti jhulti hai nah? We have more in common than we thought.

Tumhare liye pray karne gayi thi swayam...i need someone to take care of you. Apna khayal toh rakkhoge nahi...baatein apne andar rakh ke andar hi andar jaloge. God will take care of you for me. Cant believe ki tumne kitna change kar diya hai mujhe. Apne dad ke elava kisi aur ke barey mein itna sochna...uske liye dua mangna; well actually i can believe it. its what love is isn't it? when you pray for someone else...i love you.

Mann me hamesha tumhare saath baat karte rehti hoon. Kya karoon zuban ko toh ya tala lagati hoon...ya phir karva banati hoon. In a way i live with you day and night swayam. Something i guess , i am not fortunate enough to beget in reality.

I don't want this anymore swaym...being unnecessarily rude to you...arguing with you...hurting you. Now you know everything anyway. you had a right to. and you haven't left dance for me. I don't want to impose my inability on your life lest you do leave dance for me someday. Your life, your dance started with me swayam...i don't want it to end with me.

But can we be friends, swayam? I want to be. I want to understand you. I want to directly be able to take care of you when you are in despair, rather than having to circuitously use rey. I want to make you happy swayam...and do something i have never done...make you laugh. nobody has ever understood me better than you swayam. Nobody i trust more...nobody who knows me and all my secrets and guards them...as they are not his secrets to tell; you did not tell rey about my asthma...you knew i meant only you to know; you never told about that night of togetherness at the rdx party, and my drunken complement. I keep clinging to those obscure moments...wishing i had cherished them more.

I wanna be with you swayam. Tumhare saath nahin toh tumhare aas paas hi sahi.i thought i did, but I don't want you to cut me off, thinking a clean break is best.its not best for you. you need me swayam. I am your drive in life. I know.aur tumhe dekhe bagair...tumse baat kiye bagair...mushlkil hai mere liye bhi.

I wanna make this easy for you...and i wanna stand by you.always. jaise bhi ho. Tumhara khayal rakhna chahti hoon. Mujhse dosti karoge swayam?

Don't know what this was exactly...just came out. decided to post it. do tell me how it was? tamatar ya chappal? this one is for ria and swaron pk who wanted more of my last ss.

Dii, πŸ€— πŸ€—
Aww, thank u so much and I am feeling blessed that this one was for me.
Now, again, You have very beautifully described from Sharon's point of view.
I wish something like this happens in the show.
The beginning with the dialogue of my all time favo movie was amazing. Just loved it.

"agar voh meri acchi dost nahi ban sakti toh voh mujhse pyar bhi nahi kar sakti. pyar dosti hai,love is frienship"--SRK as rahul, kuch kuch hota hain.

What do you think swayam? I don't know what you are going through for me? thoda bahut samajhne lagi hu tumko. pyar jo karti hoon.

And then these lines, made me smile.

I saw you making so much effort to be happy, to appear goofy...your joke about getting models to pose for our website; and i know you are doing it because you did not want to make me feel guilty about our break up. Bohot bura joke tha swayam; even your egg-straw ordinary wala joke was better than this one. That was cause your heart was not in it. how could it be? I toh broke your heart . there you are..a reason to hate myself.

Aww, actually egg straw ordinary was the bestπŸ˜† 

VEry true, we tend to hate ourselves when we unfortunately are the reason for unhappiness of the person whom we love. The only wish, one has is to keep ur your soulmate happy, but when the things go other way round- It pains. The same is with SHaron.

I saw you sitting dully, tired and weary...aloof from the bustling, excited group; you were happy that we had got a new offer...but that happiness could not mask the fact that your eyes were still red and distant...

It could not hide from me swayam, that for the first time ever since i have seen you, stubble darkened your chin; marking your indifference to everything. You saw me noticing your glumness and you quickly perked up. I thank bhagwanji that you and rey are friends...i noticed that he seemed to be supporting you wordlessly.

Thank God, she has noticed swayam in this OS unlike in the show. so, beautifuuly Sharon has noticed Swayam. Dii, ur words truly emote everything.

Last night i went to my bff not just to cry on his shoulder, swayam. i have distanced myself  a bit from him...because rey would suspect; the  only one who would smell a rat, apart from you of course. I have not told him about my asthma...even though he is my bff. You know why? Because it would make him hurt too...and i just don't want to mull over this anymore. You told me to be strong...and dance. Can't swayam. Sorry. But i am not a loser. Thats why i am managing d3. I wont give up on dance...even if it has given up on me. Plus..i get to watch you dance...towards the heights you can scale.

Sharon, took help of rey. The way she cares about swayam and rey is very beautifully written by you, dii. Tehn I just loved it when she said she wants to see Swayam dance.

Tumhare liye pray karne gayi thi swayam...i need someone to take care of you. Apna khayal toh rakkhoge nahi...baatein apne andar rakh ke andar hi andar jaloge. God will take care of you for me. Cant believe ki tumne kitna change kar diya hai mujhe. Apne dad ke elava kisi aur ke barey mein itna sochna...uske liye dua mangna; well actually i can believe it. its what love is isn't it? when you pray for someone else...i love you.

Then, she very cutely said that she went to pray for Swayam and then he is the reason Why she has changed.

Mann me hamesha tumhare saath baat karte rehti hoon. Kya karoon zuban ko toh ya tala lagati hoon...ya phir karva banati hoon. In a way i live with you day and night swayam. Something i guess , i am not fortunate enough to beget in reality.

The pain and her emotions are very well depicted by you. aww, shes says she isnt fortunate enough to experience staying with SWayam in reality. 

And then finally, she wants to be a friends with swayam, to know him more.

Dii, the flow in the OS was awesome.

You have a very different style of writing, and I love it. I am becoming a fan of ur writing skills. Plz keep writing such wonderful stuff so that readers like me have their reading treats. This definitely, is added to my list of favorite OS on the recent track.

Love,

Ria.

Edited by Ria_SwaRon - 11 years ago
that was definitly a much more positive side of this...it would be so nice if this happened for real!!! thanks for the pm!!!and do write more!!!
Tht was the most wonderful pov f sharon at this time...i m quite impressed by ur writing...u write exactly same as wanted in the show...
First of all thank you for taking consideration of my request πŸ˜ƒ
You are back with a bang 😊 .The OS was penned down beautifully just like your ss πŸ‘
Sharon's monologue can't be described better than this , inner turmoil of emotions of sharon was depicted beautifully .
I truly like the lines you chose of SRK from KKHH , I love it 😳 .

"Apne dad ke elava kisi aur ke barey mein itna sochna...uske liye dua mangna; well actually i can believe it. its what love is isn't it? when you pray for someone else...i love you. Mann me hamesha tumhare saath baat karte rehti hoon. Kya karoon zuban ko toh ya tala lagati hoon...ya phir karva banati hoon. In a way i live with you day and night swayam. "
sharon thinking and praying for love of her life , caring for his happiness ... Sharon is always wih swayam though not physically but mentally all the day and night . You portrayed Sharon's feelings , her helplessness , her love perfectly πŸ‘πŸΌ

"I wanna be with you swayam. Tumhare saath nahin toh tumhare aas paas hi sahi.i thought i did, but I don't want you to cut me off, thinking a clean break is best.its not best for you. you need me swayam. I am your drive in life. "
Sharon realises that swayam needs her in his life ,I seriously wanna this to happen in D3.you showed a different dimension of SWARON'S NEW BEGINNING ., I love the OS 😊 .great work , plz do write more i will be waiting for some more amazing works from your side 😎
Edited by swaron_pk - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ria_SwaRon

Dii, πŸ€— πŸ€—
Aww, thank u so much and I am feeling blessed that this one was for me.
Now, again, You have very beautifully described from Sharon's point of view.
I wish something like this happens in the show.
The beginning with the dialogue of my all time favo movie was amazing. Just loved it.

"agar voh meri acchi dost nahi ban sakti toh voh mujhse pyar bhi nahi kar sakti. pyar dosti hai,love is frienship"--SRK as rahul, kuch kuch hota hain.

And then these lines, made me smile.

I saw you making so much effort to be happy, to appear goofy...your joke about getting models to pose for our website; and i know you are doing it because you did not want to make me feel guilty about our break up. Bohot bura joke tha swayam; even your egg-straw ordinary wala joke was better than this one. That was cause your heart was not in it. how could it be? I toh broke your heart . there you are..a reason to hate myself.

Aww, actually egg straw ordinary was the bestπŸ˜† 

VEry true, we tend to hate ourselves when we unfortunately are the reason for unhappiness of the person whom we love. The only wish, one has is to keep ur your soulmate happy, but when the things go other way round- It pains. The same is with SHaron.

I saw you sitting dully, tired and weary...aloof from the bustling, excited group; you were happy that we had got a new offer...but that happiness could not mask the fact that your eyes were still red and distant...

Thank God, she has noticed swayam in this OS unlike in the show. so, beautifuuly Sharon has noticed Swayam. Dii, ur words truly emote everything.

Sharon, took help of rey. The way she cares about swayam and rey is very beautifully written by you, dii. Tehn I just loved it when she said she wants to see Swayam dance.

Then, she very cutely said that she went to pray for Swayam and then he is the reason Why she has changed.

The pain and her emotions are very well depicted by you. aww, shes says she isnt fortunate enough to experience staying with SWayam in reality. 

And then finally, she wants to be a friends with swayam, to know him more.

Dii, the flow in the OS was awesome.

You have a very different style of writing, and I love it. I am becoming a fan of ur writing skills. Plz keep writing such wonderful stuff so that readers like me have their reading treats. This definitely, is added to my list of favorite OS on the recent track.

Love,

Ria.

thank you ria...mujhe bahut accha laga yeh padhke. tum khud bhi zyada likkha karo...even your comment posts provide an amazing read.πŸ‘
nice os
completely different sharon pov
sharons thought about swayam portrayed by u
lovely yaar
Hey it was a nice idea. I wouldn't mind if they be friends meanwhile Sharon gets over with this asthama issue. It will make their bond stronger and then they can start their official relationship and not trail one later. Good job πŸ‘
awesome os..
beautifully penned update..
brilliantly emoted emotions..
hats of dear..
beautiful just beautiful..
Wow...Another work from you...it was brilaint love the way you have potrayed Sharon's love & care for Swayam...her POV was beaitufilly written down...Loved this OS to the core ❀️ ❀️