Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guyanesegirl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I totally agree with the fact that rachna character over confident,  being too weak mentally. Gunjan needs to be herself; go after what she deserves n stand up for herself since no one does. stop sticking up for rachna when she's being selfish. LOVE Gunjan n rajiv's pair
starasdf thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hashii

i LOVE  this ...you said it all ..👏

I absolutely agree. Couldn't have said it better.

-Star
@anjali,
we have done mistake to put this topic on this forum... we were expecting opinion for cvs  but here also we are getting hopeless. people are not getting that if cvs will improve character of rachna, bonding of siblings will be again there at least.. self respect of rachna would exist if she would reject vihan..people will able to love rachna also if she would be success in hockey career.. and cv;s can also develop maturity track for rachna.. but they are developing jealousy and more immaturity track of rachna   and more over change of man of principle overnight...no more comments about that.. more than enough we have discussed about that...

we should now leave from here..
Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@avinafan: agreed. I said it in the trp thread that they have infantalised R. The show was fine but in their search 4 trps they went in opposite directions with 2 leads, hoping 2 turn it to a 1 lead show. As 4 what they have done 2 Rajeev-it beggars belief. Why change something that was working so well? All the male leads have been made 2 fall 4 G! It's ludicrous and plain unbelievable. Viewers r leaving the show and that's sad. But then viewers r not dumb-no one likes being fooled.
Zeeni18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes agree no offence but yip I cannot stand rachna🤪
Originally posted by: smruti1981

@anjali,
we have done mistake to put this topic on this forum... we were expecting opinion for cvs  but here also we are getting hopeless. people are not getting that if cvs will improve character of rachna, bonding of siblings will be again there at least.. self respect of rachna would exist if she would reject vihan..people will able to love rachna also if she would be success in hockey career.. and cv;s can also develop maturity track for rachna.. but they are developing jealousy and more immaturity track of rachna   and more over change of man of principle overnight...no more comments about that.. more than enough we have discussed about that...

we should now leave from here..

i totally agree with u smruti that cv's should show rachna as a modern girl with self respect, she should reject vihaan and concentrate on her hockey career.i do like rachna alot but i like gunjan too...n i dont get this why TM is saying that gunjan got all the love...i mean WHICH LOVE...are u talking about Mayank's love??? how shallow was that and his love alwayz land gunjan to the new trouble, or u r talking about Rajiv's love??? it still isnt official that he is in love, he is just shown as a person who support gunjan dats it, his past is yet to be revealed and am having feeling he will be paired with her ex only. or r u talking about family love??? dont tell me that fam love gunjan and dont love rachna...garg family is all about rachna, Rachna's biggest supporter, and if we see from where does gunjan get her support , IT'S ONLY SHAYL and RAJIV which is her MENTOR.

i totally agree with that rachna is hurt, doesnt like comparing but getting jealoused from gunjan just cuz only 2 people are supporting her..how bad is that..i would like to say that here is totally cv's fault..they can potray rachna in a much nicer way rather showing rachna getting friendly with charu and saying non-sense to gunjan or taking support of vihaan.
starasdf thumbnail
Originally posted by: riva2987

i totally agree with u smruti that cv's should show rachna as a modern girl with self respect, she should reject vihaan and concentrate on her hockey career.i do like rachna alot but i like gunjan too...n i dont get this why TM is saying that gunjan got all the love...i mean WHICH LOVE...are u talking about Mayank's love??? how shallow was that and his love alwayz land gunjan to the new trouble, or u r talking about Rajiv's love??? it still isnt official that he is in love, he is just shown as a person who support gunjan dats it, his past is yet to be revealed and am having feeling he will be paired with her ex only. or r u talking about family love??? dont tell me that fam love gunjan and dont love rachna...garg family is all about rachna, Rachna's biggest supporter, and if we see from where does gunjan get her support , IT'S ONLY SHAYL and RAJIV which is her MENTOR.

i totally agree with that rachna is hurt, doesnt like comparing but getting jealoused from gunjan just cuz only 2 people are supporting her..how bad is that..i would like to say that here is totally cv's fault..they can potray rachna in a much nicer way rather showing rachna getting friendly with charu and saying non-sense to gunjan or taking support of vihaan.

I agree only people who support Gunjan truly are Shail and Rajeev. There use to be Rachana but CVs have something else in mind. Rachana on the other hand has her whole family behind her. Chaya also seems more of Rachana's friend and Gunjans. I am also confused what love did Gunjan get that Rachana didn't. Right now Gunjan seems more deprived of love compared to Rachana.

I think all this uproar is only because Rachana doesn't have a male main lead with her yet and honestly its fine. She is only 18 (I think). Not everyone finds love at 18, a lot of her life is still left to live. So if Rachana is single right now, its fine. 

Rachana's independence and boldness is what needs to grow. Also recognizing people too, because right now believing everything Charu says even though she knows her antics in the past is making her look idiotic.

-Star  
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dholu grew up with Rachna he loves Gunjan. Her chacha want her to become more like gunjan. Rachna s own mom is more concerned about Gunjan remember the fake engagement track the only thing in her head was gunjan cant be wrong she never felt bad for Rachna. I know taking responsiblity of some body s else s daughter is a big deal but sadly Shayl ignores both her daughters. Mayank Rajeev both support Gunjan. Seema sangeeta and Charu are not supporting Rachna but they are against Gunjan and today even Seema is indebted to Gunjan. Who does Rachna have for her own??? Not even one person Vihaan was attracted to Gunjan earlier so again the girl gets second hand goods. If someone was living her life for real that person would be a mess. Hopefully every woman who sees this show will make sure it does not happen to her loved ones.
Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Dholu grew up with Rachna he loves Gunjan. Her chacha want her to become more like gunjan. Rachna s own mom is more concerned about Gunjan remember the fake engagement track the only thing in her head was gunjan cant be wrong she never felt bad for Rachna. I know taking responsiblity of some body s else s daughter is a big deal but sadly Shayl ignores both her daughters. Mayank Rajeev both support Gunjan. Seema sangeeta and Charu are not supporting Rachna but they are against Gunjan and today even Seema is indebted to Gunjan. Who does Rachna have for her own??? Not even one person Vihaan was attracted to Gunjan earlier so again the girl gets second hand goods. If someone was living her life for real that person would be a mess. Hopefully every woman who sees this show will make sure it does not happen to her loved ones.

Dholu is a little boy,and Gunjan was someone new who acted different, he was infatuated w/her. All her Chacha said was she needed to more brave, he didn't constantly compare her to Gunjan. Shayl wanted to get to the bottom of the problem, she knew Gunjan, someone who was side by side Rachna, saved Rachna from Mintu wouldn't hook up w/her fiancee, Mayank thought that and even I would in that situation, but after the party Shayl was side by Rachna,everyone was. Mayank everytime cheers for Rachna, goes to her to give support. Rajeev, t yea he helps her, like he did with Rachna, he might not go to Rachna since after everything that happened it would be rather awkward. He still congrats her. Vihaan is attracted to anything that movies. Just because someone likes Gunjan, doesn't mean they favor her over Rachna. 
Imagine someone living a life like Gunjan, grows up in Mumbai, mother/bff dies, dad goes to Australia, she has to live w/her aunt who she never knew in conservative banaras,different lifestyle,everyone basically judging you, kinda hates you, plus Mayank drama, and the one person who you trust, is your best friend is acting like a different person,like a 5 year old really, now thats a messed up life. I like Rachna but right now her behavior is inexcusable. She had more than enough time to grow up, the whole Vihaan thing is in the past, now its her. on another note, Mahima's acting is pretty good, she has improved, sslk doesn't drag for long, I hope they stick to that,probably only one week of this track, 2 tops. the writing in my opinion is okay compared to most serials. its not bad 

Edited by Rangeelaa - 11 years ago
watsup thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah... rite she will still have nothing even maybe more hatred n dissapointment.. i just hope that on holi episode rachna n gunjan problem will be solve.. n if vihaan is planned to be with rachna.. den plzz take enough care of her n be loyal.. rachna is not easily falling on vihaan.. as she is herself not sure about vihaan mentorship.. but she have no choice.. n about gunjan... wen dere is no charu she is ok with gunjan... but its charu who spoils everything... the shampoo n shoes stuff... lets just hope the best..