Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

ye fir se chalu ho gaye (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
But what gay3 told ak that they were not newly married couple when naksh were newly married what  did she do with ak always treated ak as a servant and bma and gay3 taking rest and taunted ak like any thing now ak taking care of every one she dont have right to spend time with her husband. 
kaun samjaaye yeh gay3 ko yaar. feeling so bad for naksh, how come nk say he will not come near ak uff... week end today ws just so dissapointed and dont know what is going tobe next week

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ye fir se chalu ho gaye (Page 5)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by -Srkfan4ever-

Originally posted by ANN91

naitik ne kaha 2 akshara ki agar apko itna bura laga tho
kabi bi apke nazdeek naji aayenga

haye RamShocked ye kya hogya? Koi toh inhe samjhao! I cant Liv w/o Naksh Pyar n ab ye Duriyan! Ye Sab Akshra ki Galti hai huh
sorry?Akshara's fault? Confused
Dont tell me ur feeling she's over reacting? Shocked

Whateva g3 said was very insulting for akshara being a bahu..n no i am not blaming nk or supporting akshara..but the situations and not naksh are at fault.. Smile
arey wo gusse me boldia maine yar. Yah I agree, G3 ko Itna Interfear nai karna chaiye! Yah Naksh are Not at Fault agree, but 1 thing Eat my head i.e. Akshara shud leave her habit of shying over Romance! Itna sharmati kyun hai yar! 6 saal ho gye hain unki Shadi ko!
arreh..girls ka aadat hota h sharmaana..
Even after 7 years of togetherness naitik k presence se usko wahi feeling aati h jo 7 yrs pehele aati thi..lolz..
I lov it when she blushes.!!
honestly saying, Sometimes I Hate this Shy feeling! Itna kya sharmana k u dnt even Kiss ur Husband! !

I Also Love Akshara blushing but there Shud b Limit of shynes! Otherwise Pura Romance Sharmate hue nikal jaydgaROFL

first of all akshara wasn't feling shy yday. she was feeling awkward coz of Duggu and 2ndly they got a kid so obviously they didn't waste romance by shying away.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012_Ilma_

-Puja-

Goldie

-Puja-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Didn't like today episode and g3 she is next to impossible Angry she is making a fun of husband and wife relationAngryshe is forget that she asking lalli ?? Interfering someone personal matters..naitik and akshara are adult now so she have to understand what the meaning of privacy

nakshu_2012kala_09

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
What happened in today's Epi someone tell me plz

kala_09

nakshu_2012

Goldie

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

desires

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by ANN91

naitik ne kaha 2 akshara ki agar apko itna bura laga tho
kabi bi apke nazdeek naji aayenga

haye RamShocked ye kya hogya? Koi toh inhe samjhao! I cant Liv w/o Naksh Pyar n ab ye Duriyan! Ye Sab Akshra ki Galti hai huh
sorry?Akshara's fault? Confused
Dont tell me ur feeling she's over reacting? Shocked

Whateva g3 said was very insulting for akshara being a bahu..n no i am not blaming nk or supporting akshara..but the situations and not naksh are at fault.. Smile
arey wo gusse me boldia maine yar. Yah I agree, G3 ko Itna Interfear nai karna chaiye! Yah Naksh are Not at Fault agree, but 1 thing Eat my head i.e. Akshara shud leave her habit of shying over Romance! Itna sharmati kyun hai yar! 6 saal ho gye hain unki Shadi ko!
arreh..girls ka aadat hota h sharmaana..
Even after 7 years of togetherness naitik k presence se usko wahi feeling aati h jo 7 yrs pehele aati thi..lolz..
I lov it when she blushes.!!
honestly saying, Sometimes I Hate this Shy feeling! Itna kya sharmana k u dnt even Kiss ur Husband! !

I Also Love Akshara blushing but there Shud b Limit of shynes! Otherwise Pura Romance Sharmate hue nikal jaydgaROFL

first of all akshara wasn't feling shy yday. she was feeling awkward coz of Duggu and 2ndly they got a kid so obviously they didn't waste romance by shying away.
oh u agree or not,didnt change d fact that, she was shy! Its in her Character! Thodi sharmili si akshara!

I undrstand Naitik but Akshara waste alot of time overthinking Ye dekhlega wo dekhlega! Naitik is very much Romantic compard to Akshara, its d fact! Watching frm starting of serial:) :) .

I jus want Naksh to get Lil more mature n secure be4 Romancing! Frm now, they Shud take time out n do romance! Romance is integral part of Married life, new or old.

Just watchd it, I Agree, G3 was wrong! Y she interfearing in Naksh matter? She always make Poblems 4 naksh. Duggu need to learn Morals! He jus do Gosips, though i knw he's a Kid but Be4 he got Warnd by Naksh n even G3 too! :) :)

nakshu_2012RavishingSaRun

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nakshu_2012

Naitik overact in precap but cant blame men r like this only. They get irritated very fast ..but poor aksh ..
nothing to be Poor in it dear. Husband want Romance, wife always shy! But gets ready to do romance gradualy. Then Mother in Law interfear b/w Naksh n See New Nok jhok! Regarding Naitik, its Obious 4 a Men!

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Duggu said it out of inncoent and his small talk led to chaos I agree g3 was wrong to intefer in the couples lives but if the kid spilled the beans she had to be harsh and it was wrong just to tell akshara off and not her son and then akshara was right in her point of view and natiks right in his and the time and circumstances weren't with them they need to sit down talk among themselves and also explain Duggu not to say things to everyonen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top