Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

ye fir se chalu ho gaye (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
aww god i am shocked by gaya3 i mean how cud u talk like this and why is this for bahu only kabhi apne munna ko bolo and precap no comments Naksh rather than u know saying or mourning over wat happened or saying we hv to be careful they shud try moulding duggu but nai AngryAngry and gaya3 line of newly weds ROFLROFL i got wonderful feedback on that ROFL if gaya3 u hv this perception then hw will u get laali ErmmROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ye fir se chalu ho gaye (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

aww god i am shocked by gaya3 i mean how cud u talk like this and why is this for bahu only kabhi apne munna ko bolo and precap no comments Naksh rather than u know saying or mourning over wat happened or saying we hv to be careful they shud try moulding duggu but nai AngryAngry and gaya3 line of newly weds ROFLROFL i got wonderful feedback on that ROFL if gaya3 u hv this perception then hw will u get laali ErmmROFL
What  they are going to show pree next week same and heading towards holi did u saw the new promo what do u feel after seeing that nayi shuruwat hone ko hai 
so dissaapointed with cv's and gay3 uff...

-Srkfan4ever-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srkfan4ever-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by -Srkfan4ever-

Originally posted by ANN91

naitik ne kaha 2 akshara ki agar apko itna bura laga tho
kabi bi apke nazdeek naji aayenga

haye RamShocked ye kya hogya? Koi toh inhe samjhao! I cant Liv w/o Naksh Pyar n ab ye Duriyan! Ye Sab Akshra ki Galti hai huh
sorry?Akshara's fault? Confused
Dont tell me ur feeling she's over reacting? Shocked

Whateva g3 said was very insulting for akshara being a bahu..n no i am not blaming nk or supporting akshara..but the situations and not naksh are at fault.. Smile
arey wo gusse me boldia maine yar. Yah I agree, G3 ko Itna Interfear nai karna chaiye! Yah Naksh are Not at Fault agree, but 1 thing Eat my head i.e. Akshara shud leave her habit of shying over Romance! Itna sharmati kyun hai yar! 6 saal ho gye hain unki Shadi ko!
arreh..girls ka aadat hota h sharmaana..
Even after 7 years of togetherness naitik k presence se usko wahi feeling aati h jo 7 yrs pehele aati thi..lolz..
I lov it when she blushes.!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ilma_King07

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

haye RamShocked ye kya hogya? Koi toh inhe samjhao! I cant Liv w/o Naksh Pyar n ab ye Duriyan! Ye Sab Akshra ki Galti hai huh

Whateva g3 said was very insulting for akshara being a bahu..n no i am not blaming nk or supporting akshara..but the situations and not naksh are at fault.. Smile
arey wo gusse me boldia maine yar. Yah I agree, G3 ko Itna Interfear nai karna chaiye! Yah Naksh are Not at Fault agree, but 1 thing Eat my head i.e. Akshara shud leave her habit of shying over Romance! Itna sharmati kyun hai yar! 6 saal ho gye hain unki Shadi ko!
dev she is not feeling shy she fear that duggu will wake up and its very awkward situation for parents when kids see their parents like that really time and situation should be blamed. i know distance already there between naksh hopeit should not increase
arey mam, she has habit of feeling shy! Rest I agree!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

aww god i am shocked by gaya3 i mean how cud u talk like this and why is this for bahu only kabhi apne munna ko bolo and precap no comments Naksh rather than u know saying or mourning over wat happened or saying we hv to be careful they shud try moulding duggu but naiAngryAngry and gaya3 line of newly wedsROFLROFL i got wonderful feedback on thatROFL if gaya3 u hv this perception then hw will u get laaliErmmROFL
AT BOLD, I agree! Thoda waqt toh do Naksh ko sath main! Par ye G3ROFL

King07

Goldie

King07

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I have to say akshara and naitik did was not wrong as all married couples need a bit of time to themselves dont they! Duggu waking up was just by luck so dont see how they are at fault!

Secondly, Duggu might be just five and say things out of innocence but when he has been told not to spread talk of something he shudnt he does which is wrong. He has been told not to do that and yet does it so he has to pay heed to what his parents are telling them.

And finally Gayatri, well when she sed they are not a newly wed couple to romance? No matter how long a marriage has been, romance is needed to keep the relationship fresh. So gayatri's anger may or may not be justified but what she sed about Naksh not romancing, its not for her to say as its between a husband and a wife. Just cuz Duggu woke up and saw that can happen to anyone cant it that ur spending time with ur husband and ur kid sees you?

Overall, in precap Naitik might have taken the situation a bit lightly and Akshara is right in that but its only been escalated cuz Gayatri had her say. However I understand Naitik's frustration as he is not getting to spend time with his wife and when he does its always interrupted! 

Naitik needs to understand to not take things so lightly and Akshara needs to realize that spending time with ur husband isnt wrong just because Duggu suddenly woke up from sleep by chance and saw!

My final point is agreeing with Naitik that whatever happened wasnt wrong and it was by chance Duggu woke up thats it! Its always like everyone is trying to make Naitik understand but in this situation no one is at fault! It all happened by chance/luck!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CR297kala_09

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged

arreh..girls ka aadat hota h sharmaana..
Even after 7 years of togetherness naitik k presence se usko wahi feeling aati h jo 7 yrs pehele aati thi..lolz..
I lov it when she blushes.!!
honestly saying, Sometimes I Hate this Shy feeling! Itna kya sharmana k u dnt even Kiss ur Husband! !

I Also Love Akshara blushing but there Shud b Limit of shynes! Otherwise Pura Romance Sharmate hue nikal jaydgaROFL

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King07

I have to say akshara and naitik did was not wrong as all married couples need a bit of time to themselves dont they! Duggu waking up was just by luck so dont see how they are at fault!

Secondly, Duggu might be just five and say things out of innocence but when he has been told not to spread talk of something he shudnt he does which is wrong. He has been told not to do that and yet does it so he has to pay heed to what his parents are telling them.

And finally Gayatri, well when she sed they are not a newly wed couple to romance? No matter how long a marriage has been, romance is needed to keep the relationship fresh. So gayatri's anger may or may not be justified but what she sed about Naksh not romancing, its not for her to say as its between a husband and a wife. Just cuz Duggu woke up and saw that can happen to anyone cant it that ur spending time with ur husband and ur kid sees you?

Overall, in precap Naitik might have taken the situation a bit lightly and Akshara is right in that but its only been escalated cuz Gayatri had her say. However I understand Naitik's frustration as he is not getting to spend time with his wife and when he does its always interrupted!

Naitik needs to understand to not take things so lightly and Akshara needs to realize that spending time with ur husband isnt wrong just because Duggu suddenly woke up from sleep by chance and saw!

My final point is agreeing with Naitik that whatever happened wasnt wrong and it was by chance Duggu woke up thats it! Its always like everyone is trying to make Naitik understand but in this situation no one is at fault! It all happened by chance/luck!
Exactly! Thanks. I agree! !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top