Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

ye fir se chalu ho gaye (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

LiL_Wayne

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ye fir se chalu ho gaye (Page 10)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

enamel

enamel

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Ya with respect to him its actually correct. Cant believe today naitik acted like a lallu

LiL_Wayne

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

_Ilma_

Goldie

_Ilma_

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by pree4ru

Originally posted by nakshu_2012

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by nakshu_2012

Naitik overact in precap but cant blame men r like this only. They get irritated very fast ..but poor aksh ..
nothing to be Poor in it dear. Husband want Romance, wife always shy! But gets ready to do romance gradualy. Then Mother in Law interfear b/w Naksh n See New Nok jhok! Regarding Naitik, its Obious 4 a Men!
naitik knows his mother nature very well instead. Of making aksh relax n understanding situation ..he again got angry on her...aksh too want romance but situations r not with them
agreed naitik shud hv calmed her down he agrees or not for akshi he shud hv said yes yes ek yes bolne mein kya jata hai uska bt nai Angry

y shud he say yes?Angry Husband is All Romantic but jus becoz Sasuma G3 scolded Akshra n Akshara got hyper again as it always happen, so y shud he say yes? Romance b jaruri hai life main Preksha ji.:) :)

But romance is not everything in life! When you have a kid and when you live with your extended family this is a serious issue! Neither of them are wrong! Not even G3! Her reaction to the situation is what it should be. If you put your self in G3's position you would react the same... Coz you cannot leave this issue just like that! Kids can go and say anything they want. When they go and talk outside about this... people would have a wrong perception about the parents! 
I dont understand why you think Akshi is hyper ConfusedConfused it is embarrassing!! on top of that RB was also there! So she feeling awkward and her reactions are completely justified! And trust me... whatever happens the blame comes to the mother! I work in a After school care and I've seen loads of kids coming and telling whatever happens at their place.. and that gives us a clear picture of the upbringing of the child! Akshi's reactions were completely normal for the issue in hand. 
Naitik doesnt know what happened in the kitchen. He might have acted differently if he knew what G3 said. That way his reaction in the precap is also justifies! These choti moti fights all leads to one thing! The promo! There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Trust the CVs.. they've been doing it for the last 4 years! Our duty is sit and enjoy the ride! Pit your self in the situation and everything will make perfect sense.. then you can relax and watch the show! 
Oh one last thing! If you ask any couple who have been together for decades, a tip for this success.. they'd always say agreeing with your wife WinkLOL

LiL_Wayne

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

enamel

enamel

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhimagic

Originally posted by enamel

Ya with respect to him its actually correct. Cant believe today naitik acted like a lallu

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV][I]naitik of old from part 1 of yeh rishta where he used to be[/I][=))][/DIV]

It happens to him time and time he needs a capsule

enamel

enamel

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

[BR][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV][I]naitik of old from part 1 of yeh rishta where he used to be[/I][=))][/DIV][BR]
[BR][BR]It happens to him time and time he needs a capsule

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV][I]Naitik is totally crazy from day of this show[/I][/DIV]

Naitik is always been a petty person.Always speaks before thinking
In the end his same old story

enamel

enamel

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

[I]This show just needed a better lead actor that's the bottom line[/I][DIV][BR][/DIV]

Even though it cant happen now just wish it could have.
Professionals are born very rarely in this world

Post Reply New Post

Go to top