ye fir se chalu ho gaye - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Srkfan4ever-

arreh..girls ka aadat hota h sharmaana..
Even after 7 years of togetherness naitik k presence se usko wahi feeling aati h jo 7 yrs pehele aati thi..lolz..
I lov it when she blushes.!!

👍🏼 
No one is wrong guys, even things haven't started yet so chill pill
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

oh u agree or not,didnt change d fact that, she was shy! Its in her Character! Thodi sharmili si akshara!

I undrstand Naitik but Akshara waste alot of time overthinking Ye dekhlega wo dekhlega! Naitik is very much Romantic compard to Akshara, its d fact! Watching frm starting of serial:) :) .

I jus want Naksh to get Lil more mature n secure be4 Romancing! Frm now, they Shud take time out n do romance! Romance is integral part of Married life, new or old.

Just watchd it, I Agree, G3 was wrong! Y she interfearing in Naksh matter? She always make Poblems 4 naksh. Duggu need to learn Morals! He jus do Gosips, though i knw he's a Kid but Be4 he got Warnd by Naksh n even G3 too! :) :)

i don't agree or disagree on anything with u. i suppose some of us need to learn the difference between feeling shy and awkward 😆
Well I guess Naitik has totally lost it

He is back to square one in terms of EGO
Phir se cv's ne Popat banaya 😭 cant see Naksh like that
Well I dont think its the first time Naitik acts like just recently released from some place
Originally posted by arhimagic

[I]Well It's his younger cousin that wakes him up (His self esteemed ego)[/I][=))]

Ek duje ka pyaar naitik n his ego

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV][I]Aree bachpan se uski Nishaani" wo ego[:)][/I][/DIV]

Hehe I know for certain that his is K type ambitions

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]@bold[=))][=))][=))][/DIV]

Itni hasi achi nahi he

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV][I]I know that but after watching todays episode just felt like Naitik has to grow up a lot[:)][/I][/DIV]

Quote always had to go up like "Once a Munna always a Munna"