Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sherlockIncensemanzilmukulnneeiill

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I just think it depends on what we believe.Smile Some people connect to the "real Sita" concept more while some people connect with the "chhaya Sita" concept.

Personally, I believe the real Sita was kidnapped. I find the Chhaya Sita concept hard to believe because then, the suffering of Ram and Sita was all fake.Ermm I feel like we all can learn a lot from their suffering and how they bore their pain, and to think that it was all a drama for others to see doesn't hold with me.

So when Sita blesses Hanuman in Sundar Kand, it was a fake Sita who blessed him?Stern Smile Then how can that blessing be real? The Sundar Kand is really special to me and I don't want to imagine that it was Chhaya Sita who blessed Hanuman.

Although Sita Haran is very painful for devotees, I still prefer to think it's the real Sita who was kidnapped. I can connect more with the characters that way.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanskarStalwart.jklpwinterdusksherlockIncensemanzilmukulnneeiillkoolsadhu1000

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I just think it depends on what we believe.Smile Some people connect to the "real Sita" concept more while some people connect with the "chhaya Sita" concept.

Personally, I believe the real Sita was kidnapped. I find the Chhaya Sita concept hard to believe because then, the suffering of Ram and Sita was all fake.Ermm I feel like we all can learn a lot from their suffering and how they bore their pain, and to think that it was all a drama for others to see doesn't hold with me.

So when Sita blesses Hanuman in Sundar Kand, it was a fake Sita who blessed him?Stern Smile Then how can that blessing be real? The Sundar Kand is really special to me and I don't want to imagine that it was Chhaya Sita who blessed Hanuman.

Although Sita Haran is very painful for devotees, I still prefer to think it's the real Sita who was kidnapped. I can connect more with the characters that way.
so true...ClapClapClap 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jklpwinterduskStalwart.sherlockmanzilmukulnneeiillkoolsadhu1000..RamKiJanaki..

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz
nneeiill
nneeiill

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
whether it is chaya sita or real sita hardly matters coz after all it  is  roop of sita maa only..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shanskarStalwart.winterdusksherlockIncensemanzilmukul..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

whether it is chaya sita or real sita hardly matters coz after all it  is  roop of sita maa only..

What exactly does Chhaya mean? It translates to "shadow" right? So does that mean it was Sita's shadow that Ravan kidnapped? If it was another aspect of Sita Ma, then why would the real Sita go with Agni Dev? It wouldn't really make a difference, would it? If the explanation was that Ravan would not be able to touch the real Sita, how could he touch her Chhaya if it was another aspect of her?

I guess this is what confuses me about this version. I'd rather believe that it was the real Sita who was kidnapped by Ravan. It's more simple and meaningful that way, at least for me.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

winterduskStalwart.sherlockIncensemanzilmukulnneeiill

sherlock IF-Dazzler
sherlock
sherlock

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh11

my question  is...was real sitamaa abducted by ravana ? or chaya sita went in her place??? 

As others have said, it depends upon which is your favourite version of Ramayan, and you are free to choose your favourite. But as nneeiill said (bit tricky, typing her username correctly), real or chaya, simply doesn't matter. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

winterdusknneeiill

sherlock IF-Dazzler
sherlock
sherlock

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jklpwinterduskStalwart.nneeiillmanzilmukul..RamKiJanaki..

Stalwart. Goldie
Stalwart.
Stalwart.

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index