Take 5: Kai Po Che Week (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 12

-Jamba-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamba-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

...and wears cowbells in her kamariyaLOL,besides sexy backless cholis...competition for step-mom-in-law for the award for sexiest backClap

Jujube - that be nayi soch. 

The first desi soap where the sasuma is WAY more hip than her bahu Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sslmay11-Maggie-Hriju321howcomesayali_d23docgirlsoapsudssbk2NewbiesoapfanpsaradaDiyaS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Take 5: Kai Po Che Week (Page 8)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

howcome

IF-Dazzler

howcome

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged

I sometimes rewatch old episodes of the voldemort of tellyshows (credit : Jamba ) and laugh at myself for my addiction Confused .I try (try being the operative word)to keep an open mind while watching Saraswatichandra on YT but my itchy fingers just presses the ff button...can't seem to help it. Ouch. I have tried everything...concentration, self pep talk,deep breathing exercises, ...but nothing seems to work...a certain pair of caramel eyes with oceanic depths comes in between... Confused Wink Big smile

For a minute that seemed like you were preparing for SAT, IIT type exam ... Tongue
But we get you Sangha, whenever the voldemort comes to mind our scars do hurt! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlHriju321-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

-Jamba-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamba-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

I sometimes rewatch old episodes of the voldemort of tellyshows (credit : Jamba ) and laugh at myself for my addiction Confused .I try (try being the operative word)to keep an open mind while watching Saraswatichandra on YT but my itchy fingers just presses the ff button...can't seem to help it. Ouch. I have tried everything...concentration, self pep talk,deep breathing exercises, ...but nothing seems to work...a certain pair of caramel eyes with oceanic depths comes in between... Confused Wink Big smile

For a minute that seemed like you were preparing for SAT, IIT type exam ... Tongue
But we get you Sangha, whenever the voldemort comes to mind our scars do hurt! 

LOL!! Work NEVER needed this kind of will power, Howie!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlHriju321howcomeNewbiesoapfan

meens80

IF-Dazzler

meens80

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by meens80

Originally posted by showstruck

Hi Meens Hug . Good to see you too. Long time. How have you been?

I have been watching SC from the beginning. I like it too. I think I am in the minority. I may also been the only one who didn't go back to watch anything on YT since November 30, 2012. Maafi please.

I'm good; hope you are doing well too..
I did not watch a single scene initially; i was just too heartbroken to re-visit the wonderful memories plus all the unnecessary bashing on IF was really putting me off and i almost cut off from IF for a month. But my attempt at detox failed miserably when my neighbor was watching the SR scene on her DVR. I came back to IF and mid Jan i saw a new ARHI VM and that was it for me. Now every once in a while i treat myself to some SARUN magicSmile.
SC is now showing some signs of the love story that was promised so i may watch on n off esp till the satyanash strikes which may not be too far awayLOLLOL

Ash: Yes i usually do take the YT recommendations and while my best intention is to watch a scene or two i usually end up spending an hour re-watching random scenes that keep coming up.
2 years ago if someone has introduced me to the IPK addict i am now i would have laughed but here i am, kya kare..

@Bold:- Meens, exactly my state. If someone had told me I would be IPK addict then I would have laughed at them. But yesterday I was watching IPK dubbed in Telugu and the episode was the Arnav's breakdown scene before hate marriage and can you believe it, I took 40+ Damn minutes to watch the show - My hubby had an amused smile on his face seeing me enjoy something so much but in the end he had to tease me by saying - Why the hell are you so engrossed in this, you already know how it ends - Don't you. What to do now. How to tell him the IPK and its scenes are forever chap gaya moments in my dil. I can just laugh at my state and do nothing else. Sigh I wish I just know how to detox.

Hi SaradaHug
You know to be honest i do not even know if i want to detox completely; obviously the obsession has reduced simply because there is no new episode to look forward to everyday; but the occasional viewing of some scenes, getting news updates on Sarun on IF; their new pics/ interviews posted every now and then always manage to make me smile. So why try and get over something that has a special place in my heart.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Bhooma01-Maggie-SreeASRfan-Jamba-savvy05Newbiesoapfanpsarada

docgirl

IF-Dazzler

docgirl

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Another crazy week and another howlarious Take 5 to lift my mood! 

To score a 10 on the TSS (alt.)  - Television Shabashi Scale, not to be confused with the Television Satyanash Scale (TSS) here is the procedure - Don't watch anything at all  of the show. Simply read the Take 5 and roll in the aisles with laughter. Guaranteed to please, tried and tested and highly recommended! Thumbs Up

Kai Po Che - check. Can holi week and the bhaang-truth serum be far behind? I wait for the next edition of the Take 5 for answers...Big smile

Rabba Ve to all the sahelis! Lovely to see all the familiar fonts and fun comments every week. Hug

Edited by docgirl - 16 March 2013 at 4:48pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhooma01-Maggie-meens80Hriju321rainbowgirlsavvy05soapsuds-Jamba-NewbiesoapfanpsaradaDiyaS

meens80

IF-Dazzler

meens80

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Another crazy week and another howlarious Take 5 to lift my mood!</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">To score a 10 on the TSS (alt.) - Television Shabashi Scale, not to be confused with the Television Satyanash Scale (TSS) here is the procedure - Don't watch anything at all of</font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">the show. Simply read the Take 5 and roll in the aisles with laughter. Guaranteed to please, tried and tested andhighlyrecommended!</font>Thumbs Up

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Kai Po Che - check. Can holi week and the bhaang-truth serum be far behind?I wait for the next edition of the Take 5 for answers...Big smile</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Rabba Ve to all the sahelis! Lovely to see all the familiar fonts and fun comments every week.Hug</font>

Hey doc Big smile
Long long time, how are you doing? Hope allz well with ya!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321soapsuds-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

-Maggie-

Goldie

-Maggie-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Lady J and all the ladies!

Take 5..never fails to elicit sniggers, laughs and raised eyebrows (not the beetling kind though).

Watched the episodes in a record time...love the ff button.  Some good scenes, especially with the kite flying episodes, but can't get past the train wreck this show is gonna become (based on the book).  Am seeing signs of doom in the most smallest of gestures.  Ouch 

Is it just me or is evil stepmother always slinking across the screen like a cat in heat?  Confused 

Ok, on a positive note (yes, I have one), I am warming up to "Go-" who did a great job portraying Sara's despair/deja vu regarding his mom's death. Clap 

At the end of the day, my impetus for watching is to find context for your Take 5s, and to keep up with the chats on FB and IF.

My mind and heart still belong to another jodi.  Addiction is fed regularly by YT and my treasure trove of epis which I guard like Gollum.  "My precious..."   LOL

Catch you all on the next Take 5!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhooma01sslmay11Hriju321docgirl-Jamba-NewbiesoapfanDiyaS

supriya.arshi

IF-Dazzler

supriya.arshi

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
This Damn Damn good...u rock ROFL

Keep it comin Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jamba-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.