Saraswatichandra

Take 5: Kai Po Che Week (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

Hriju321

IF-Dazzler

Hriju321

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I sometimes rewatch old episodes of the voldemort of tellyshows (credit : Jamba ) and laugh at myself for my addiction Confused .I try (try being the operative word)to keep an open mind while watching Saraswatichandra on YT but my itchy fingers just presses the ff button...can't seem to help it. Ouch. I have tried everything...concentration, self pep talk,deep breathing exercises, ...but nothing seems to work...a certain pair of caramel eyes with oceanic depths comes in between... Confused Wink Big smile

Edited by Hriju321 - 16 March 2013 at 6:05am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhooma01Ilin-Maggie-lamsmeens80howcome-Jamba-soapsudssbk2psaradaNewbiesoapfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Take 5: Kai Po Che Week (Page 7)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Hey J! Great to see your post, this week was good he finally saw her face though one must wonder why the big mystery when that annoying piece of hair did not cover much of her face. Oh well, at least not too much dragging. Pace is still decent

Completely agree about the past, I hope the CVs do a good job here. The scene where Saras went into the lake and flashbacks flooded to his mom's suicide definately left an impact, same with the scene where Dukhba saves him.

I'm glad Saras is not forgiving Kumud easily she is getting on my nerves with her attitude, someone needs to set her straight.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilin-Maggie-docgirlwin7-Jamba-Newbiesoapfanpsarada

Newbiesoapfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Hey J! Great to see your post, this week was good he finally saw her face though one must wonder why the big mystery when that annoying piece of hair did not cover much of her face. Oh well, at least not too much dragging. Pace is still decent

Completely agree about the past, I hope the CVs do a good job here. The scene where Saras went into the lake and flashbacks flooded to his mom's suicide definately left an impact, same with the scene where Dukhba saves him.

I'm glad Saras is not forgiving Kumud easily she is getting on my nerves with her attitude, someone needs to set her straight.

She deserves to be lead on a merry dance just like she did him! The PTSD was good... hope that the past justifies the stress and trauma!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Jamba-psaradasbk2

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Jamba Juice!! Hug

Maar daala...maar daala...with a perfect combination of hilarious and snarky.

I am ROFLing...especially at the stepmom stealing Bapu's dhoti part ROFL  ROFL

Lady...you are just too perfect Clap   Clap

As always, howlarious post Thumbs Up

docgirlmeens80Hriju321-Jamba-NewbiesoapfanpsaradaDiyaS

soapsuds

IF-Rockerz

soapsuds

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Is this now going to be regularly a Friday feature? I completely missed this one...if there is change of day pleejh to be informing J...this is such a rare party...hate to miss it.

Off to read

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlmeens80Hriju321-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

soapsuds

IF-Rockerz

soapsuds

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
ROFL

Just finished reading...just one kostin Dr. J

Dr. J...I hope you are not holding them scalpels while you are doing a war dance chanting "Kai po che!!!!"...?LOL...I fear for the safety of the belly buttonWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlHriju321-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

Leah1

IF-Rockerz

Leah1

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Your take is more entertaining that the serial!

The festivities continue as Dikhri's bapu falls more desperately in love with Dikhra each day.

Arey chokrey - BIG FAT REJECTION LETTER, sent express post from Dubai. Ring any bells?

Note to Swami-ji: the audience has been burnt before by ominous references to DARK PASTS that turned out to be damp squibs. Ouch If you spend so much time developing a PAST - it had better have a decent TSS rating. A grand revelation along the lines of evil-stepmom-stole-Bapu's-dhoti-twenty-years-ago WON'T cut it. Capisce?

ROFLROFL

Bhooma01docgirlHriju321-Jamba-NewbiesoapfanpsaradaDiyaS

-Jamba-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamba-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Mandy - bhelcomes! Hug You watching this regularly now??

Shweths/Leah - Shuru-kiya Wink

Biraj - Friday ve it is, at least until...as Dee says...we start to hear  the clinking of anklets... Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-sslmay11docgirlsoapsudsrainbowgirlsbk2NewbiesoapfanDiyaS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.