Take 5: Kai Po Che Week (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

savvy05

IF-Rockerz

savvy05

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

I am step-mom fanWink. Ragini called me "strange"!Wink Fultoo nayi soch!

Step mom rocks with her never been seen before wardrobe in Indian Telly - bas!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321howcomesoapsuds-Jamba-Newbiesoapfanpsarada

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Take 5: Kai Po Che Week (Page 6)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meens80

IF-Dazzler

meens80

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Hi Meens Hug . Good to see you too. Long time. How have you been?

I have been watching SC from the beginning. I like it too. I think I am in the minority. I may also been the only one who didn't go back to watch anything on YT since November 30, 2012. Maafi please.

I'm good; hope you are doing well too..
I did not watch a single scene initially; i was just too heartbroken to re-visit the wonderful memories plus all the unnecessary bashing on IF was really putting me off and i almost cut off from IF for a month. But my attempt at detox failed miserably when my neighbor was watching the SR scene on her DVR. I came back to IF and mid Jan i saw a new ARHI VM and that was it for me. Now every once in a while i treat myself to some SARUN magicSmile.
SC is now showing some signs of the love story that was promised so i may watch on n off esp till the satyanash strikes which may not be too far awayLOLLOL

Ash:
Yes i usually do take the YT recommendations and while my best intention is to watch a scene or two i usually end up spending an hour re-watching random scenes that keep coming up.
2 years ago if someone has introduced me to the IPK addict i am now i would have laughed but here i am, kya kare..

Edited by meens80 - 16 March 2013 at 5:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhooma01-Maggie-soapsuds-Jamba-Newbiesoapfanpsarada

dips99

Goldie

dips99

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

J, aap bade awesome ho. Star

I watched it today, and a few odd scenes here and there do that I could make intelligent comments (yeah right!) All I wondered was if the RM pool moved INSIDE dikhri's home Shocked.. Hope they cleaned t up.. A birdie told me dikhri's family is well off.. They have 2 pools.. Whattay raees-zadas they are! 

So uttarayan is done? Two monts after the actual day? Now do we celebrate valentines day in ratnanagri or jump to holi?

I don't think this serial is going to celebrate the festivals with junta, like the other serials do. From what I gathered...thx to take 5 thread of course...SLB is following the book page by page. It would be 50 more episodes before they reach holi Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

dips99

Goldie

dips99

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Oh god!!!! FFed thru the episode to see the peacock monster everyone is talking about. W*F was that??? And who keeps such monstrous artwork in the house.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhooma01Hriju321-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

Hriju321

IF-Dazzler

Hriju321

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
OKAY...FFed 5 days of episodes in 15 mins flat...do I get some prize or what ?Wink

The things that got Chapaoed on my pea sized Dimaag :
  • Kumudsundari has an ego the size of a building
  • Kumudsundari ( do such name exist these daysConfused) has 1.1 expressions...purse her lips and frownOuch
  • Foliage has overgrown againConfusedLOL...men in soap land have a secret formula of hair growth...need that pronto!!Big smile( a certain someone who shall not be named was the initial holder of the trophy for fastest foliage/fungus growth...maybe he has handed over the secret formula to dhikra who uses it judiciously)
  • Learnt Gujju over these 3 weeks...Dhikra= boy, Dhikri=girl,Che= ??,Shu=Ok,Kai po Che = I have cut your kite/your ego/your...Wink
  • All male leads MUST have a "MAA..." complex wherein their moms must commit suicide scarring the man and with it US forEVER...the male lead will suffer from PTSD ( Post traumatic Stress Disorder)...and we the gulliable fools will suffer from PTSD after seeing the ML in PTSD ( Do I make any sense?Ouch)
  • Kukmudsundari wears a wrist watch with a leather strap 24 x 7 and wears cowbells in her kamariyaLOL,besides sexy backless cholis...competition for step-mom-in-law for the award for sexiest backClap

Will come back for more later...

Edited by Hriju321 - 15 March 2013 at 10:38pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhooma01Ilin-Maggie-lamssslmay11howcomedocgirlmeens80savvy05soapsudswin7-Jamba-NewbiesoapfanpsaradaDiyaS

Newbiesoapfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

OKAY...FFed 5 days of episodes in 15 mins flat...do I get some prize or what ?Wink

The things that got Chapaoed on my pea sized Dimaag :
  • Kumudsundari has an ego the size of a building
  • Kumudsundari ( do such name exist these daysConfused) has 1.1 expressions...purse her lips and frownOuch
  • Foliage has overgrown againConfusedLOL...men in soap land have a secret formula of hair growth...need that pronto!!Big smile( a certain someone who shall not be named was the initial holder of the trophy for fastest foliage/fungus growth...maybe he has handed over the secret formula to dhikra who uses it judiciously)
  • Learnt Gujju over these 3 weeks...Dhikra= boy, Dhikri=girl,Che= ??,Shu=Ok,Kai po Che = I have cut your kite/your ego/your...Wink
  • All male leads MUST have a "MAA..." complex wherein their moms must commit suicide scarring the man and with it US forEVER...the male lead will suffer from PTSD ( Post traumatic Stress Disorder)...and we the gulliable fools will suffer from PTSD after seeing the ML in PTSD ( Do I make any sense?Ouch)
  • Kukmudsundari wears a wrist watch with a leather strap 24 x 7 and wears cowbells in her kamariyaLOL,besides sexy backless cholis...competition for step-mom-in-law for the award for sexiest backClap

Will come back for more later...

LOL Sangha-what does "kotti baat na bolun " mean ?I can see that our withdrawal symptoms on maa complex and angsty hero because of maa complex have yet to go Ouch...perhaps they never will!

I still think that the step-saas scores over bahu in the sexy kamariya/back department -- although I may be in the minority!

Cut it!

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 15 March 2013 at 10:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321-Jamba-

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Originally posted by showstruck

Hi Meens Hug . Good to see you too. Long time. How have you been?

I have been watching SC from the beginning. I like it too. I think I am in the minority. I may also been the only one who didn't go back to watch anything on YT since November 30, 2012. Maafi please.

I'm good; hope you are doing well too..
I did not watch a single scene initially; i was just too heartbroken to re-visit the wonderful memories plus all the unnecessary bashing on IF was really putting me off and i almost cut off from IF for a month. But my attempt at detox failed miserably when my neighbor was watching the SR scene on her DVR. I came back to IF and mid Jan i saw a new ARHI VM and that was it for me. Now every once in a while i treat myself to some SARUN magicSmile.
SC is now showing some signs of the love story that was promised so i may watch on n off esp till the satyanash strikes which may not be too far awayLOLLOL

Ash: Yes i usually do take the YT recommendations and while my best intention is to watch a scene or two i usually end up spending an hour re-watching random scenes that keep coming up.
2 years ago if someone has introduced me to the IPK addict i am now i would have laughed but here i am, kya kare..

@Bold:- Meens, exactly my state. If someone had told me I would be IPK addict then I would have laughed at them. But yesterday I was watching IPK dubbed in Telugu and the episode was the Arnav's breakdown scene before hate marriage and can you believe it, I took 40+ Damn minutes to watch the show - My hubby had an amused smile on his face seeing me enjoy something so much but in the end he had to tease me by saying - Why the hell are you so engrossed in this, you already know how it ends - Don't you. What to do now. How to tell him the IPK and its scenes are forever chap gaya moments in my dil. I can just laugh at my state and do nothing else. Sigh I wish I just know how to detox.

-Maggie-meens80Hriju321soapsuds-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

How in the Fing world have these 2 not seen each other is something i still havent figured out...Plus I really havent watched the show much because honestly there is nothing to it...I read the synopsis of the novel and the film why do we need to waste time wondering what happens next when its SO obvious!!! Tongue

Satynash Che is right! Approve

@ Vee:- The audience is stupidly waiting for Sanjayji's interpretation of this Sataynash - they just want to know if he changes the ending or the Satyanash stays the same. Well looking at the way he is going I would say it is TSS of scale 10(as per Jamba's rating).

-Maggie-Hriju321-Jamba-soapsuds-Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.