Page 5 of 12

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Edited my post on page 1. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jamba-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Take 5: Kai Po Che Week (Page 5)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Newbiesoapfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

ROFLROFLJ- you are getting better and better!!LOLROFL

Weekly roundup watching full episodes !

1) Shart completed - muh dikhai over. Her akad can go fly a kite!
2) Hero's mother committed suicide -- hope the why justifies the angst!
3) Stepmom repeated a saree and wore trousers again- woot woot!
4) All the running in the last two weeks was in preparation of marathon yesterday!
5) Dikri has become beti!
6) Dikra has become an integral part of dikri's family!

SLB had better go fly a kite if he wants to satyanaash too soon! Cut it!

Ash... I ff her scenes but i want to know if the elite step-mom can compete with the net sarees of someone we know ... And trousers for a vamp vs a lehenga choli for the dhikri... If this is not nayi soch, then i dont know what is...

I am step-mom fanWink. Ragini called me "strange"!Wink Fultoo nayi soch!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Moon_light-Maggie-howcome-Jamba-savvy05psarada

Hriju321

IF-Dazzler

Hriju321

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Uff ...Male leads and their "Maaa" screams and complex pasts...can we have something else ?
Will come back later...

Edited by Hriju321 - 16 March 2013 at 6:39am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Bhooma01-Maggie-docgirlsoapsuds-Jamba-savvy05psarada

Newbiesoapfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by savvy05

J... Hug and couldn't agree more, it will be a satyanash 10. I was asking Ash what to do as I am liking the show and can't stop thinking about what I know will happen. She said go and read J's post.

Found some peace of mind. Thank you for writing.

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Israt Hug, bolo bolo kya conclusion mila?<font size="2"> <font size="2">O</font>riginal</font> <font size="2"><font size="2">storyline</font> - aye or nay</font>?</font>Smile

We just have to make J write every week. Eventually someone from SLB's core group will come across and fall for it and it will be all naye. it happened before.
ROFLROFL.. you think SLB's people prowl I-F like certain somebodys? Waise Israt we will satyanaash together when the satyanaash happen.  So far Pher is not interesting so detox may be easy ... unlike a certain serial where both actors were equally dear to us!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Moon_light-Maggie--Jamba-savvy05psarada

Newbiesoapfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Hello LadiesHug
Awesome awesome Take 5 as always; i was giggling so hard while reading on my train ride back home; i got a whole bunch of "what the" glares from peopleEmbarrassed. But who cares, anything for me weekly reunion with my dearies!

So i watched the episode on Thursday and surprising it was OK. I think Gautam has promise and though i have a very high benchmark of a romantic hero with a dark pastWink; i see why Gautam was selected for the role. While the episode was a little too filmy and dramatic for my liking with the strong touch of SLB and kite flying sessions, another marathon to the finish and a nadi dupki all rolled into one episode; it was the only one of the 4-5 i have seen so far that i did not FF.

So i thought OK this may not be too bad; maybe the story n characters can grow on me till Youtube did the biggest ramanchi on me. After finishing my weekly quota and just before logging off, YT suggested "love scene 204: the haldi one from the Payash wedding with the prasad and bangles". 8 minutes of magical viewing later; Saras, Kumud and SLB all receded into the background and my heart just danced to the rhythm of Rabba veBig smile

Israt: Good to see you backSmile Hope you are doing well!

Meens --Rabbave , SC is OK but am in the "mohabbat door jaane na de" on the other serial... YT recommendations are usually taken ... and the rest is history!

Envy the ones who were able to detox completely!

sumi209Moon_light-Maggie-meens80soapsuds-Jamba-SreeASRfanpsarada

Newbiesoapfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Shukriya all Wink

Soapy - did you not read my disclaimer in foot high text? I'm NOT watching complete epi's - the WU's save the day.

Psy - feel better soon. Happy to send some buaji-ka-magical-kadha from last year if you need it.

Israt - good to see you back, ladki! Hug

Dee - you and serious? Like, really? Give it up already...coz in about two weeks you're going to break out into a jig - a la a certain bitiya anyway Tongue

J - I watched full episodes no FF ! You do a great job after Husain bolting through episodesClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Jamba-savvy05psarada

Newbiesoapfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by Bhooma01

Please ...you were NOT an idiot for staring at it. I am sure that the only person pleased with the abomination is SLB himself1!!!

Looks like I missed something interesting - will go back and check after work today Big smile

Wait - does that mean I have to re-watch the epi? Shocked On second thought...

I agree this has totally piqued my curiosity - but my one episode per week is done with Thursday Shocked Pray tell Bhooma, does it come @ the very end - I may just hit the FF button to get to that point.

J, quickly namkaran Bhooma.

Its in the beginning Sri-- when she goes to say sorry to him and stands outside his/her room! Bhooma is in its thrallLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jamba-savvy05psarada

savvy05

IF-Rockerz

savvy05

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Hi Meens Hug . Good to see you too. Long time. How have you been?

I have been watching SC from the beginning. I like it too. I think I am in the minority. I may also been the only one who didn't go back to watch anything on YT since November 30, 2012. Maafi please.

You seem to have found a wayShockedShockedShocked PM me how you attained detachment. AngryConfused. One accidental look at a vm and it all comes flooding back!!

Good you are enjoying SC. I think it is slowly settling into a groove.

-Maggie-meens80Hriju321rainbowgirlsoapsuds-Jamba-Newbiesoapfanpsarada

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.